Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company (36787 Views)

Just Lost My Entire Savings Now / Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by Exczz: 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
Really
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
busoye19:

Most likely there is something you are not telling us.

What else do you want me to do even when jumia acknowledge that I ordered huawei nova 3i screen replacement from their store with payment on delivery option, and they called me personally to confirmed my complaint about the loan Application because I copied them in the mail I sent to quickcheck, or you think it's possible for someone to request for a loan of 20k and return it within 5 minutes, which they acknowledge. And I copied the necessary agencies when sending my complaints
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by Jmichael1(m): 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
We4all:

Hmn….I can write a novel about them. Stick with them as they are the best. Someone I know owed them for about 2 years and they didn’t pester him like others. He eventually opened up to us and he was able to clear his debts after a long time.

wow...tnx bro
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by Donangelo(m): 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
How is that done?
thaoriginator:
Hostlist your ATM card ASAP!
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by bizhop01: 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
You collect loan and refuse to pay, which way?
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by thaoriginator: 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2021
Donangelo:
How is that done?
Simply block up your card..
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by Alezy(m): 11:11pm On Nov 15, 2021
Or simply he changes his pin and delete all access he granted the app. That's all. You
chicoMX:

Ok. i read your story again, and still could not understand it. If you sent only #20k, it means you didnt send any interest. how much is the interest? what's the duration of the loan?

Just delete your details from the site or you change your card and move on.
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by Alezy(m): 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
Oh wow, really? Jumia owns that company? Wawu.
Audacious19:
Run away from quickcheck..
I repeat run away from quickcheck..
Those guys are pure scammers in a diplomatic manner..

I collected a loan of 22k with an intrest of 7k to be paid twice, 26th Aug and 26th Oct
On 26th august I made payments, which they said they never got, this money was sent back to my acct, at exactly 12am I checked the app, I was already added a late fee of 140 naira which i added and paid for 14650..
I got a mail with their acknowledgment, after a week i got a call from thier agent that am owing them 1000+ on late payment, I thought it was a joke i check the app it was already 1200, I sent a mail and they said it was because i made late payment..
All effort to ask them to stop the daily intrest and check my payment history even with my payments receipts were abortive..
They said they will not stop charging me daily for a late payment.
I got angry and paid off the loan with the balance of 14650 yet again, meaning i have paid the loan with the agreed intrest.

As am typing this they are adding 100% intrest daily for late payment on a loan i have settled...

I just ignored them..
I have already sent them countles of mails over this and will not send another
Since i have my prove of payment am seeking for clearity if i can message the CBN this guy's are frauds..

Op
Kindly note that quickcheck is owned by jumia pay
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by Bakerdav: 11:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hanks0000:

Fairmoney is the best... You can even extend you're loan if you can't pay before the due date so as to not default.. But as you've said . They are all scam... I have tried carbon too..
fair money has limit if extension and even d extension fee self too much, u will even b happy if u see d money pay part of ur loan than extend

1 Like

Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by Bakerdav: 11:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
busoye19:
I've been using Quickcheck for over 3 years now, haven't had any issues with them. Once I was in default, I expected the money in my account to pay off the loan by a Friday, which was the last day. Unfortunately, something went wrong at the other end as the money couldn't get into my account. Quickcheck called me the next day (Saturday) and I explained the situation to them, that the money would get to them unfailingly the following Monday. I ended up paying as promised with no hassle, no embarrassment, no additional interest charges. Ditto with Carbon and Branch. I have never had a problem with any of them.
branch is d best
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by yom2(m): 1:57am On Nov 16, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
I don't think it is possible for your phone to malfunction and be clicking quick credit and borrow money like that
it is possible
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by iceberylin(m): 2:45am On Nov 16, 2021
them no dh use unstable screen do money or bitcoin transaction
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by Audacious19(m): 2:53am On Nov 16, 2021
DeejaywonDJ1:
Well, CBN & Federal Competition and Consumer Protection Commission already replied to the mail I sent to quickcheck which I copied both of them and they said they'll be having a joint meeting with EFCC and ICPC today to investigate our various complaints. I already sent all evidence to them and they acknowledge my concerns which shouldn't warrant interest not to talk of late fees charges in the first place
Drop thier mail address down please, I need to send them a mail..
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by Cheeryfeet: 2:58am On Nov 16, 2021
Audacious19:
Run away from quickcheck..
I repeat run away from quickcheck..
Those guys are pure scammers in a diplomatic manner..

I collected a loan of 22k with an intrest of 7k to be paid twice, 26th Aug and 26th Oct
On 26th august I made payments, which they said they never got, this money was sent back to my acct, at exactly 12am I checked the app, I was already added a late fee of 140 naira which i added and paid for 14650..
I got a mail with their acknowledgment, after a week i got a call from thier agent that am owing them 1000+ on late payment, I thought it was a joke i check the app it was already 1200, I sent a mail and they said it was because i made late payment..
All effort to ask them to stop the daily intrest and check my payment history even with my payments receipts were abortive..
They said they will not stop charging me daily for a late payment.
I got angry and paid off the loan with the balance of 14650 yet again, meaning i have paid the loan with the agreed intrest.

As am typing this they are adding 100% intrest daily for late payment on a loan i have settled...

I just ignored them..
I have already sent them countles of mails over this and will not send another
Since i have my prove of payment am seeking for clearity if i can message the CBN this guy's are frauds..

Op
Kindly note that quickcheck is owned by jumia pay

Every one should read this, let's all do the needful to stop this guy's. Send in your reports, rebroadcast.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/495497-money-lending-cbn-efcc-fccpc-others-to-tackle-loan-sharks.html
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by Cheeryfeet: 3:00am On Nov 16, 2021
DeejaywonDJ1:
There is this online loan company (Quickcheck) that I used to borrow money from around 2019 when my salary was not stable and I used to pay back in time. So around August my phone screen broken and started malfunctioning, so I wanted to order for the replacement on Jumia, since I have jumia account I wanted to deposit the money into the account to order for the screen replacement. I managed to login to the jumiapay account with the same phone since I can auto deposit into the account quickly because my debit card details is with them.

When I wanted to proceed with the transaction the phone immediately started to malfunction again and I off it because if I did it'll work for few minutes before it start to malfunction again. When I switched it on I saw an alert of 20k from quickcheck, immediately I sent a mail to them using my small phone and transfer the money back to the provided account. But they still go ahead to deduct the interest and the accrued late fees of 35 days because they have my debit card details.

So on the day of delivery I checked my balance and 7k is gone in my account and I decided to check what happened on jumiapay with the same phone, on clicking on the Quickcredit loan icon button same thing happened all over again unintentionally because I didn't get any message afterwards, so I paid for the delivery and fixed the screen immediately.

Then I decided to check my balance on uba app and see that I still have 12k excess which shouldn't be. I decided to check jumiapay to know what happened it was the same thing all over again, I sent the 12k to them with explanation like four times on different platforms. But they still go ahead to deduct the money from my account.
Every one should read this and rebroadcast, let's do all we can to stop this guy's. Send in your reports.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/495497-money-lending-cbn-efcc-fccpc-others-to-tackle-loan-sharks.html
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by Cheeryfeet: 3:01am On Nov 16, 2021
Skyfornia:

Disjointed story
Please read and rebroadcast, let's do all we can to stop this guy's. Send in your reports via the email.
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by Cheeryfeet: 3:02am On Nov 16, 2021
hope4nigeria:
Loan app in Nigeria is demonic and should be disbanded.
Please read rebroadcast every where and send in your reports via the email let's do all we can to stop this guy's.
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by mediclife1987(m): 3:10am On Nov 16, 2021
Lisaint:
I hv a problem with Palmcredit

Kindly read my signature

Anyone abeg

Dem no gree borrow you money abi?

Sapa don make dem too Japa from your kind cheesy
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by mediclife1987(m): 3:11am On Nov 16, 2021
frugal:

Lol. His phone took a loan without his consent.

When you thought you've heard it all from Nigerians ba?

Sapa don catch this guy sotey, even hin phone dey collect credit by hinsef cheesy
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by Lisaint(m): 3:14am On Nov 16, 2021
mediclife1987:

Dem no gree borrow you money abi?

Sapa don make dem too Japa from your kind cheesy

Lol no boss

Dem borrow me

Na me wan balance dem 4k now

Bfore dem start that their embarrassing messages
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by mediclife1987(m): 3:15am On Nov 16, 2021
Lisaint:

Lol no boss

Dem borrow me

Na me wan balance dem 4k now

Bfore dem start that their embarrassing messages

How much dem borrow you? You dey based in Lagos?
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by Lisaint(m): 4:49am On Nov 16, 2021
mediclife1987:

How much dem borrow you? You dey based in Lagos?

Nah 8k

To pay back 9400 or 9378 after 14 days
I don forget

But nah 9something

My 14 days don expire

I don pay 6k remain balance

Btw i base in lagos
Ikotun to be precise

But im currently at Ikire osun
Right now
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by ikenna44: 9:27am On Nov 16, 2021
Has any one of them ever forced you to take a loan?

hope4nigeria:
Loan app in Nigeria is demonic and should be disbanded.
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by Champneys: 10:37am On Nov 16, 2021
DeejaywonDJ1:
There is this online loan company (Quickcheck) that I used to borrow money from around 2019 when my salary was not stable and I used to pay back in time. So around August my phone screen broken and started malfunctioning, so I wanted to order for the replacement on Jumia, since I have jumia account I wanted to deposit the money into the account to order for the screen replacement. I managed to login to the jumiapay account with the same phone since I can auto deposit into the account quickly because my debit card details is with them.

When I wanted to proceed with the transaction the phone immediately started to malfunction again and I off it because if I did it'll work for few minutes before it start to malfunction again. When I switched it on I saw an alert of 20k from quickcheck, immediately I sent a mail to them using my small phone and transfer the money back to the provided account. But they still go ahead to deduct the interest and the accrued late fees of 35 days because they have my debit card details.

So on the day of delivery I checked my balance and 7k is gone in my account and I decided to check what happened on jumiapay with the same phone, on clicking on the Quickcredit loan icon button same thing happened all over again unintentionally because I didn't get any message afterwards, so I paid for the delivery and fixed the screen immediately.

Then I decided to check my balance on uba app and see that I still have 12k excess which shouldn't be. I decided to check jumiapay to know what happened it was the same thing all over again, I sent the 12k to them with explanation like four times on different platforms. But they still go ahead to deduct the money from my account.

Ok.
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by hope4nigeria(m): 11:40am On Nov 16, 2021
ikenna44:
Has any one of them ever forced you to take a loan?

they forced people through ards, they can disturb people in thier Facebook page, even people no need loan they will lie to them that the interest rate is low all for them to leter find out they will use #7k to pay #15k in just 7days after they've gain access to all your account information. I know you are one of them and you know what? Thunder fire you
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by LordVarys1: 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hanks0000:

Fairmoney is the best... You can even extend you're loan if you can't pay before the due date so as to not default.. But as you've said . They are all scam... I have tried carbon too..
stay away from them all, no one is the best. The interest rates are too high

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by LordVarys1: 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
Lisaint:

Oga chill

No be everything be scam jare make you commot for road abeg

You want prove i will supply prove

Before you just type out

Use few minutes to go through the profile first before you shout scam!

I no be new member for NL abeg

Nah situation make me put that out

If you’re still bent on prove

I will give u my palm credit login sef

don't get me wrong, I do not mean that you are a scammer. I mean palmcredit. Sorry
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by Lisaint(m): 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
LordVarys1:
don't get me wrong, I do not mean that you are a scammer. I mean palmcredit. Sorry

Ohh apologies for the misquote

But boss I won’t blame those loan sharks for their high interest rates!

They wanna cash out hard on us because those that are supposed to regulate them decided to look the other way once you don bribe them

Same way multi-choice is ripping us off with monthly sub

And its pay-per view in southy
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by LordVarys1: 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
Lisaint:

Ohh apologies for the misquote

But boss I won’t blame those loan sharks for their high interest rates!

They wanna cash out hard on us because those that are supposed to regulate them decided to look the other way once you don bribe them

Same way multi-choice is ripping us off with monthly sub

And its pay-per view in southy

the truth is that those responsible for the regulation actually own the companies. Now you see why there is so much rot. Those with very strong connect have access to remits, so they can pull out funds directly from your account. Those without strong connect take to blackmail and character assassination by sending mails, messages and even WhatsApp to your contacts.
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by xxgig(m): 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
princetunex:

Is this really safe though I do this too
Never heard issues settling my debt, funding my wallet or withdrawing from my savings
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by ikenna44: 9:19am On Nov 17, 2021
All I have to say to you is this... The internet is not for everyone!

hope4nigeria:
they forced people through ards, they can disturb people in thier Facebook page, even people no need loan they will lie to them that the interest rate is low all for them to leter find out they will use #7k to pay #15k in just 7days after they've gain access to all your account information. I know you are one of them and you know what? Thunder fire you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? / Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement / I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.