Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,576 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company (36735 Views)

Just Lost My Entire Savings Now / Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by Basicend: 6:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
People earning 29k salary in this same Nigeria? Have mercy oh Lord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by Jmichael1(m): 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
LivingTribunal:
Best loan app is BRANCH no late fees, no bs, just legit

pls bro,tell me more abt branch loan app.i downloaded it last nyt bt i've nt used it.
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by Jmichael1(m): 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
frugal:
Lol. His phone took a loan without his consent.
hahahaha i swear

1 Like

Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by tonyson010(m): 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
Skyfornia:

Disjointed story

Seriously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by Lisaint(m): 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
LordVarys1:

Scammers

Oga chill

No be everything be scam jare make you commot for road abeg

You want prove i will supply prove

Before you just type out

Use few minutes to go through the profile first before you shout scam!

I no be new member for NL abeg

Nah situation make me put that out

If you’re still bent on prove

I will give u my palm credit login sef

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by josh005(m): 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
Bakerdav:
Naso some of them dy do,if they no send out msg to ur contact list,they will watch ur acct since is in auto debit, any money enter they will deduct it immediately

Please how do they get access to one's contact list?? I've been hearing such but still find it hard to believe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by Bakerdav: 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
josh005:

Please how do they get access to one's contact list?? I've been hearing such but still find it hard to believe
as you are doing the registration they will ask u

1 Like

Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by Elliotwaveforec: 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
Judithjovial:
Any youth out there who isn't equipping themselves with crypto projects and Blockchain technology is leaving themselves at the mercy of the FG. That's a terrible thing to do engage yourself with @Abit and TAT-COIN
You're right my guy, despite all the attacks from Central banks across the globe, BTC still destroying highs. It may hit $1million

2 Likes

Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by smasher1(m): 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
Skyfornia:

Disjointed story

Thanks. Directionless. What does he want from Nairaland?
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by We4all: 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:
Na wa for you, you dull small. Delink your card from your account nah.

You can’t unless u link another. The best thing is for him to apply for a new card.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by We4all: 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
Jmichael1:

pls bro,tell me more abt branch loan app.i downloaded it last nyt bt i've nt used it.

Hmn….I can write a novel about them. Stick with them as they are the best. Someone I know owed them for about 2 years and they didn’t pester him like others. He eventually opened up to us and he was able to clear his debts after a long time.
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by iPresh4s(m): 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
I no even understand the story
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by kuruf: 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
Just go to your bank and request for a new debit card.Your bank will block the old debit card which is with the loan company. Shikina
DeejaywonDJ1:
There is this online loan company (Quickcheck) that I used to borrow money from around 2019 when my salary was not stable and I used to pay back in time. So around August my phone screen broken and started malfunctioning, so I wanted to order for the replacement on Jumia, since I have jumia account I wanted to deposit the money into the account to order for the screen replacement. I managed to login to the jumiapay account with the same phone since I can auto deposit into the account quickly because my debit card details is with them.

When I wanted to proceed with the transaction the phone immediately started to malfunction again and I off it because if I did it'll work for few minutes before it start to malfunction again. When I switched it on I saw an alert of 20k from quickcheck, immediately I sent a mail to them using my small phone and transfer the money back to the provided account. But they still go ahead to deduct the interest and the accrued late fees of 35 days because they have my debit card details.

So on the day of delivery I checked my balance and 7k is gone in my account and I decided to check what happened on jumiapay with the same phone, on clicking on the Quickcredit loan icon button same thing happened all over again unintentionally because I didn't get any message afterwards, so I paid for the delivery and fixed the screen immediately.

Then I decided to check my balance on uba app and see that I still have 12k excess which shouldn't be. I decided to check jumiapay to know what happened it was the same thing all over again, I sent the 12k to them with explanation like four times on different platforms. But they still go ahead to deduct the money from my account.
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by Bigpapi: 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
DeejaywonDJ1:
There is this online loan company (Quickcheck) that I used to borrow money from around 2019 when my salary was not stable and I used to pay back in time. So around August my phone screen broken and started malfunctioning, so I wanted to order for the replacement on Jumia, since I have jumia account I wanted to deposit the money into the account to order for the screen replacement. I managed to login to the jumiapay account with the same phone since I can auto deposit into the account quickly because my debit card details is with them.

When I wanted to proceed with the transaction the phone immediately started to malfunction again and I off it because if I did it'll work for few minutes before it start to malfunction again. When I switched it on I saw an alert of 20k from quickcheck, immediately I sent a mail to them using my small phone and transfer the money back to the provided account. But they still go ahead to deduct the interest and the accrued late fees of 35 days because they have my debit card details.

So on the day of delivery I checked my balance and 7k is gone in my account and I decided to check what happened on jumiapay with the same phone, on clicking on the Quickcredit loan icon button same thing happened all over again unintentionally because I didn't get any message afterwards, so I paid for the delivery and fixed the screen immediately.

Then I decided to check my balance on uba app and see that I still have 12k excess which shouldn't be. I decided to check jumiapay to know what happened it was the same thing all over again, I sent the 12k to them with explanation like four times on different platforms. But they still go ahead to deduct the money from my account.

Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by hope4nigeria(m): 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
toujurs:
You be mumu, them force you to request for the loan, as if you even have any family member that can help you with instant funds. undecided
Na your father be mumu, you are so useless, you want to dey collect 49% interest adding to people hardship. Thunder!! Your money go hook. People wey you dey cheat will not pay the loan, you go bankrupt, and you can only rant

1 Like

Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
iPresh4s:
I no even understand the story
my phone malfunctioned after it broken but will work for few moments before it stop responding, it worked well for few minutes when I switched it off and on. I usually used it to check Whatsapp and few other important apps for that few minutes before it starts malfunctioning again. Assuming I opened Whatsapp when it's malfunctioning it can send messages, videos, audio etc without pressing any anything
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by sulaimanmaya: 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
You can open another lending App nah, I have a friend who collect money from them
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by TheSexLover(m): 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
Audacious19:
Run away from quickcheck..
I repeat run away from quickcheck..
Those guys are pure scammers in a diplomatic manner..

I collected a loan of 22k with an intrest of 7k to be paid twice, 26th Aug and 26th Oct
On 26th august I made payments, which they said they never got, this money was sent back to my acct, at exactly 12am I checked the app, I was already added a late fee of 140 naira

which i added and paid for 14650..
I got a mail with their acknowledgment, after a week i got a call from thier agent that am owing them 1000+ on late payment, I thought it was a joke i check the app it was already 1200, I sent a mail and they said it was because i made late payment..
All effort to ask them to stop the daily intrest and check my payment history even with my payments receipts were abortive..
They said they will not stop charging me daily for a late payment.
I got angry and paid off the loan with the balance of 14650 yet again, meaning i have paid the loan with the agreed intrest.

As am typing this they are adding 100% intrest daily for late payment on a loan i have settled...

I just ignored them..
I have already sent them countles of mails over this and will not send another
Since i have my prove of payment am seeking for clearity if i can message the CBN this guy's are frauds..

Op
Kindly note that quickcheck is owned by jumia pay

Lol..u get time payback

I dey owe them 3k n interest don reach 4k

I no get their time

I don block my Atm

I moveee
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by busoye19: 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
I've been using Quickcheck for over 3 years now, haven't had any issues with them. Once I was in default, I expected the money in my account to pay off the loan by a Friday, which was the last day. Unfortunately, something went wrong at the other end as the money couldn't get into my account. Quickcheck called me the next day (Saturday) and I explained the situation to them, that the money would get to them unfailingly the following Monday. I ended up paying as promised with no hassle, no embarrassment, no additional interest charges. Ditto with Carbon and Branch. I have never had a problem with any of them.

1 Like

Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by toujurs: 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
hope4nigeria:
Na your father be mumu, you are so useless, you want to dey collect 49% interest adding to people hardship. Thunder!! Your money go hook. People wey you dey cheat will not pay the loan, you go bankrupt, and you can only rant
Shut up, it's 30% but you get discount of 15% Off if you can pay before due date,You don't even have sense. Because no urgent money for the need if loan apps stops functioning in Nigeria. If you had family members willing to help you, wetin concern you and loan app. Mgbeke feeling funky. If you had lived within your means, what's your business with loan app.
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
Well, CBN & Federal Competition and Consumer Protection Commission already replied to the mail I sent to quickcheck which I copied both of them and they said they'll be having a joint meeting with EFCC and ICPC today to investigate our various complaints. I already sent all evidence to them and they acknowledge my concerns which shouldn't warrant interest not to talk of late fees charges in the first place
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2021
busoye19:
I've been using Quickcheck for over 3 years now, haven't had any issues with them. Once I was in default, I expected the money in my account to pay off the loan by a Friday, which was the last day. Unfortunately, something went wrong at the other end as the money couldn't get into my account. Quickcheck called me the next day (Saturday) and I explained the situation to them, that the money would get to them unfailingly the following Monday. I ended up paying as promised with no hassle, no embarrassment, no additional interest charges. Ditto with Carbon and Branch. I have never had a problem with any of them.
I messaged them immediately the issue occurred and explained to them that it wasn't intentional and sent the money back to them within 15 minutes to the providus account they created on my behalf, but they still go ahead to deduct my money after 35 days including the interest (1,500 naira) and the accrued late fees of 5,600 naira despite several mails.
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by chineydu(m): 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2021
Skyfornia:

Disjointed story

See comprehension passage on top 26k. Guy u're a talented script writer. Pursue this and earn more than 26k monthly.
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by Hkff: 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
How
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by hope4nigeria(m): 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
toujurs:
Shut up, it's 30% but you get discount of 15% Off if you can pay before due date,You don't even have sense. Because no urgent money for the need if loan apps stops functioning in Nigeria. If you had family members willing to help you, wetin concern you and loan app. Mgbeke feeling funky. If you had lived within your means, what's your business with loan app.
thunder fire you and your loan, you are still a Yahoo, loan app is just a way to gain access to monitor unsuspecting peoples account, the moment they noticed you have huge money, they will remotely empty your account because you used your hand to grant them access. All loan app are fraudulent and must be disbanded I repeat. Even CBN will not request total privacy info. You are all 419
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by toujurs: 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
hope4nigeria:
thunder fire you and your loan, you are still a Yahoo, loan app is just a way to gain access to monitor unsuspecting peoples account, the moment they noticed you have huge money, they will remotely empty your account because you used your hand to grant them access. All loan app are fraudulent and must be disbanded I repeat. Even CBN will not request total privacy info. You are all 419
No wahala, stay away from loan apps then, the day you use it again, may you remain broke for life.
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by Rays120(m): 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
Go and Block your ATM card and they will no longer have access to u money again.
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
LordVarys1:
Just stay away from these online apps. Carbon is the only one I have now. I have deleted them all. They are thieves, even carbon, by the time I finish with the 200k I collected I will stop.

Best place to get a loan remain your commercial bank.

Fairmoney is the best... You can even extend you're loan if you can't pay before the due date so as to not default.. But as you've said . They are all scam... I have tried carbon too..
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
toujurs:
You be mumu, them force you to request for the loan, as if you even have any family member that can help you with instant funds. undecided

Tu es perdu la tête..
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by arantess: 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
hope4nigeria:
Loan app in Nigeria is demonic and should be disbanded.
EFCC and ICPC just started looking into their matter
A lot of them are going down soon
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by busoye19: 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
DeejaywonDJ1:
I messaged them immediately the issue occurred and explained to them that it wasn't intentional and sent the money back to them within 15 minutes to the providus account they created on my behalf, but they still go ahead to deduct my money after 35 days including the interest (1,500 naira) and the accrued late fees of 5,600 naira despite several mails.

Most likely there is something you are not telling us.
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by toujurs: 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hanks0000:

Tu es perdu la tête..
Les affaires sont les affaires

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte / List Of Selected Candidates For The Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 19 / Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.