Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant (53700 Views)

My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily / My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card / He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by jimb(m): 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
u say u earn above 500k?
where exactly ?
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by WoundedLamb: 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
Congrats, sir. I think both of you are well equipped to take care of the situation. You have all the resources you need. Good luck!
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by dingbang(m): 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
AmericanDad:
Hey guys, I just found out my colleague at work iv been sleeping with is pregnant. We were'nt dating tho we were just having fun together. We both came into the organization the same time and we earn very well like well above 500k per month. I'm 33 and she's 28. Shes having double mind about it and thinking of abortion but I told her No. Her reason is what will our colleagues say and how her family will react to her being pregnant out of wedlock.

The issue is she's from calabar and I'm from anambra. I'm the only son of my parents. Iv not told my folks yet but they definately would prefer me to marry an igbo girl. Also guys, we have started talking marriage plans but now that she's pregnant can the church wed us? or should I just do Traditional and court then after the baby is born I do white wedding Time is ticking oo.
check your dm
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by dingbang(m): 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
1million naira income from both of you is enough to marry yourselves. Damn
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by seyz91(m): 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
cheesy you no lie at all
DICKstractor:
undecided

Dont marry her bro
Don't marry her

From the kind of news we see here on nairaland every day on paternity fraud, I've come to the conclusion that, in this generation, a child has no father until he is born and DNA test done

What if the child is your boss' or another colleague's. Oh, you think you are the only one enjoying the cookies? Let me tell you now, kpekus is an accommodating bottomless pit. E no dey discriminate.

Wait and do DNA. You'd be surprised when the child is born, he will look like the security guy

Office romance gone sour

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Akerele44(m): 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
Wen u are sleeping with her av u ever for once told us dat u are sleeping with her..but nw dat u got her pregnant wetin con b our concern..?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Champneys: 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
AmericanDad:
Hey guys, I just found out my colleague at work iv been sleeping with is pregnant. We were'nt dating tho we were just having fun together. We both came into the organization the same time and we earn very well like well above 500k per month. I'm 33 and she's 28. Shes having double mind about it and thinking of abortion but I told her No. Her reason is what will our colleagues say and how her family will react to her being pregnant out of wedlock.

The issue is she's from calabar and I'm from anambra. I'm the only son of my parents. Iv not told my folks yet but they definately would prefer me to marry an igbo girl. Also guys, we have started talking marriage plans but now that she's pregnant can the church wed us? or should I just do Traditional and court then after the baby is born I do white wedding Time is ticking oo.

Tell the church to go to hell, get her pregnant again and marry her!
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Wearetheugliest: 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
AmericanDad:

bro Bleep off angry when una two dey Bleep you no ask us o ask belle enter now undecided you come here now dey ask people for opinion sad shame on you man SMH just do the traditional and white wedding the same day and start your life man or else you go just jonz ya sef for nothing undecided
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Wearetheugliest: 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
Please change that AmericanDad to AnambraPapa sad
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Wearetheugliest: 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
Akerele44:
Wen u are sleeping with her av u ever for once told us dat u are sleeping with her..but nw dat u got her pregnant wetin con b our concern..?
you will live long Akerele44 wink you correct man
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Dchampion65: 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
AmericanDad:

She is thinking of abortion at 28 with good job at hand. Madness are in grades

1 Like

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by TeeFriz: 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
I dey like this kind thing. ��

I so love hide and seek love game
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by FINBAR24: 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
Are you guys compatible? if yes, go ahead.
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
AmericanDad:

We continued having sex for weeks
You've already clarified things for me. My comment was to the individual I quoted.
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by perryy(m): 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2021
Which company is paying that much to newbies? I am not doubting ooo,but I want to know
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by perryy(m): 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
AmericanDad:

How is earning more than 500k lies? undecided poverty has eaten neck deep into the society. If I mention what iv been paid only the year alone as allowance..it would bring so much attention cos it's in 8 figures undecided

Which oil company is that ?
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Cetrine(f): 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
Congratulations �

You should have considered all the stated excuses before coitus, betterstill, use precautions.

Keep the pregnancy and marry her, don't be selfish.
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by McBenedict(f): 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
chat me up on 08035261481, let's talk.
i believe my advice will help
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by perryy(m): 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
arduino:

Correct man..... If this movie is real, am 99.5% sure they are both staff of Exxon Mobil Eket.
Their staff sabi do themselves Wella.
@OP congratulations, when you go invite us to Eket for the naming ceremony?
Is Exon Mobil not a private organisation?
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by perryy(m): 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
McBenedict:
chat me up on 08035261481, let's talk.
i believe my advice will help

You hear money u want him to private chat u. Women and money. Chaiii ☝️�����
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by ppogba: 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
ottiz:

Please enlighten me. Which egg will the sperm fertilize, one day post period? Unless you are saying that the OP sperm has a longevity of close to 8-9 days.

Oga sir. I want to assume you are male hence the need to reply.

When you talk about pregnancy, nothing is cast in stone. Forget about what your old biology note says. Have not not heard about women getting pregnant from intercourse during their monthly period?
For your info, a woman has a 33% chance of getting pregnant 2 days before ovulation, 42 % chance with a day before and 9% chance a day after.

Shalom.
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Emmymarvel(m): 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
But you had sex out of wedlock...............Nigerians
AmericanDad:

Give birth out of wedlock? That wont sit well with her family
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by nairamaniac: 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
potent5:
Congratulations, Op. grin

[b]If you allow her to abort the baby, you will regret it [/b]for almost all your life. And please, don't marry her because she is pregnant for you. Marry her if you believe she has what you want in a woman, irrespective of her tribe.

Op The Chief fortune teller of Nairaland has spoken.

U must listen to him.
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Melst: 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
ottiz:

Please enlighten me. Which egg will the sperm fertilize, one day post period? Unless you are saying that the OP sperm has a longevity of close to 8-9 days.
Don't doubt that. A woman with a 24 days cycle is in her fertile window from the 6th day of her period. Then imagine someone with less than 24 days. I don't know if it applies to him but I'm saying it is possible.
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by chaloskyx: 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2021
abort the baby and move on with inflation your so called 500k salary is a meagrely 250k
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
ppogba:

Oga sir. I want to assume you are male hence the need to reply.

When you talk about pregnancy, nothing is cast in stone. Forget about what your old biology note says. Have not not heard about women getting pregnant from intercourse during their monthly period?
For your info, a woman has a 33% chance of getting pregnant 2 days before ovulation, 42 % chance with a day before and 9% chance a day after.

Shalom.
You wrote this "That is the most likely period to get pregnant. A day before or a day after." And the timeline under discussion was one day post menstruation. And now you wrote this above, focusing on ovulation. Is it possible you didn't completely imbibe what I wrote before making your comment?
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by alphaNomega: 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
AmericanDad:

How are you sure you're the only one she's fuçking?
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by alphaNomega: 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2021
jimb:
u say u earn above 500k?
where exactly ?

Must be a multinational coy
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Oju4190: 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
potent5:

If you allow her to abort the baby, you will regret it for almost all your life. And please, don't marry her because she is pregnant for you. Marry her if you believe she has what you want in a woman, irrespective of her tribe.
For wetin....who he won leave am for......He must marry am
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Burger01(m): 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
potent5:

If you allow her to abort the baby, you will regret it for almost all your life. And please, don't marry her because she is pregnant for you. Marry her if you believe she has what you want in a woman, irrespective of her tribe.
EOD smiley

1 Like

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
AmericanDad:

De sperm is coming nd u ar pouring it inside instead of outside wat ar u expecting,
4get abut condoms ooo, hw can u pour insid her
Oga carry ur cross oo, u must marry her even if say na Hausa she be

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by yetunsbay(m): 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
I'm interested in that job that pays roughly #500+ as stated by Op.

Meanwhile,congrats.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? / White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) / I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.