Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Deaf, Aanuoluwapo Omoleye Graduates With First Class From University Of Ibadan - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Deaf, Aanuoluwapo Omoleye Graduates With First Class From University Of Ibadan (54633 Views)

Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada / Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University / Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deaf, Aanuoluwapo Omoleye Graduates With First Class From University Of Ibadan by frowland(m): 9:58am On Nov 20, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Congratulations to the young lady! OP should've dropped her number or social media details for those of us that want to congratulate her personally!

Question: If someone is born Deaf and blind, in what language does the person think? How is the person able to think?

The person’s world will be totally different from our own reality.
I think other sensory organs kicks in with their own programming language/reality. The concept of right or wrong will be totally nonexistent even the concept of TIME freezes with such person.
He will be in danger by other things around but he is not a danger to anyone.
That’s a very strong imaginative question bro.

2 Likes

Re: Deaf, Aanuoluwapo Omoleye Graduates With First Class From University Of Ibadan by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:58am On Nov 20, 2021
MoyosoreEkenimi:
A deaf lady, Aanuoluwapo Omoleye Busade has graduated with a first class honors and emerged the best graduating student from the department of Special Education & Rehabilitation Sciences from the prestigious University of Ibadan. She minored in Economics.

She also emerged the following:
1. University's overall best graduating student with disability.
2. Best graduating student from her department.
3. Best graduating indigent student.

It is also worthy of note that she was the ONLY STUDENT WITH DISABILITY in her whole class, both at the departmental and faculty level, yet, she went against all odds to emerge the best.

During her time at the University of Ibadan, she was very active in extra-curricular activities.

This is really special and praise worthy.
Congratulations to her.
Nairalanders, let's celebrate her..
she couldn’t hear all the nonsense dem seun and co bin wan use mislead her na why she fit focus
Re: Deaf, Aanuoluwapo Omoleye Graduates With First Class From University Of Ibadan by kokkubabboni421(m): 9:58am On Nov 20, 2021
Mk
Re: Deaf, Aanuoluwapo Omoleye Graduates With First Class From University Of Ibadan by Zchi1052(m): 9:58am On Nov 20, 2021
With strong belief...the impossible must be possible
Re: Deaf, Aanuoluwapo Omoleye Graduates With First Class From University Of Ibadan by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:59am On Nov 20, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Congratulations to the young lady! OP should've dropped her number or social media details for those of us that want to congratulate her personally!

Question: If someone is born Deaf and blind, in what language does the person think? How is the person able to think?

Braille

1 Like

Re: Deaf, Aanuoluwapo Omoleye Graduates With First Class From University Of Ibadan by Lamanii22(f): 9:59am On Nov 20, 2021
Woooow! Too wonderful! I'm impressed
Re: Deaf, Aanuoluwapo Omoleye Graduates With First Class From University Of Ibadan by Kucoin: 9:59am On Nov 20, 2021
Congratulations to her. I happened to know her. Na 10 people brain she carry so.

2 Likes

Re: Deaf, Aanuoluwapo Omoleye Graduates With First Class From University Of Ibadan by Lincoln275(m): 9:59am On Nov 20, 2021
Can you imagine, when those that can talk and hear are doing hook up upandan.

1 Like

Re: Deaf, Aanuoluwapo Omoleye Graduates With First Class From University Of Ibadan by billyG(m): 9:59am On Nov 20, 2021
Haba!UI a deaf get 1st?we will soon hear a mentally retarded student made 1st class in UI.
Re: Deaf, Aanuoluwapo Omoleye Graduates With First Class From University Of Ibadan by Kucoin: 10:00am On Nov 20, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Search for Aanuoluwapo on fb.
Re: Deaf, Aanuoluwapo Omoleye Graduates With First Class From University Of Ibadan by ginggerxy: 10:00am On Nov 20, 2021
chatinent:
See as she fine. Mehn, dem for swap her hearing thing with Desmond Idiot.
this is the best comment ever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deaf, Aanuoluwapo Omoleye Graduates With First Class From University Of Ibadan by inumidun2010(m): 10:01am On Nov 20, 2021
The ones wey get EAR sef still dey ACCUMULATE CARRY OVER...

2 Likes

Re: Deaf, Aanuoluwapo Omoleye Graduates With First Class From University Of Ibadan by stanliwise(m): 10:01am On Nov 20, 2021
ChiefSosa:

This your question get as e be
Re: Deaf, Aanuoluwapo Omoleye Graduates With First Class From University Of Ibadan by tunize(m): 10:03am On Nov 20, 2021
WibusJaga:

Too fine to be deaf. If to say I be powerful prophet, I for just pray now & she go regain her hearing.
If you believe you can do it na your faith.
Re: Deaf, Aanuoluwapo Omoleye Graduates With First Class From University Of Ibadan by Watty26: 10:06am On Nov 20, 2021
What a beautiful young lady.
God is wonderful.
Congratulations � Dear
Re: Deaf, Aanuoluwapo Omoleye Graduates With First Class From University Of Ibadan by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 20, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Fûcking simp assx nigga.... disgusting.

Think about if you as a guyman na deaf, which lady go ask for your number

Foolish man

1 Like

Re: Deaf, Aanuoluwapo Omoleye Graduates With First Class From University Of Ibadan by Nmezor(f): 10:07am On Nov 20, 2021
Congratz to her
Re: Deaf, Aanuoluwapo Omoleye Graduates With First Class From University Of Ibadan by adeolaben(m): 10:08am On Nov 20, 2021
mrfizy:

On your questions:
Might be through imagery and vivid conjuring of imaginations.
On the second question,I think if one is both deaf and blind,then touch will be the conduit through which he feeds his imaginations.

I love the answers
Re: Deaf, Aanuoluwapo Omoleye Graduates With First Class From University Of Ibadan by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:10am On Nov 20, 2021
Davash222:

Would be better if they swap with Iyaebe's hearing organ.

That iya of a person has ears but does not hear word...

Very anyhow lady
Re: Deaf, Aanuoluwapo Omoleye Graduates With First Class From University Of Ibadan by billyG(m): 10:11am On Nov 20, 2021
People whose one sense organ is impaired have other other that are hypersensitive to compensate.
Re: Deaf, Aanuoluwapo Omoleye Graduates With First Class From University Of Ibadan by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 20, 2021
WibusJaga:

Too fine to be deaf. If to say I be powerful prophet, I for just pray now & she go regain her hearing.
She may start hearing now, then suddenly becomes stupid after hearing rubbish from other spoilt and corrupt fellows.
Re: Deaf, Aanuoluwapo Omoleye Graduates With First Class From University Of Ibadan by Pootle: 10:12am On Nov 20, 2021
mmm... wink
Re: Deaf, Aanuoluwapo Omoleye Graduates With First Class From University Of Ibadan by Lovelife433(m): 10:12am On Nov 20, 2021
And deaf people can fvck. I meet one like last year she nearly kill me but I finish her.

1 Like

Re: Deaf, Aanuoluwapo Omoleye Graduates With First Class From University Of Ibadan by Dreadshy: 10:13am On Nov 20, 2021
She was deaf to the toasting of men, thereby concentrating to the book she went to rread in school...

1 Like

Re: Deaf, Aanuoluwapo Omoleye Graduates With First Class From University Of Ibadan by house10s: 10:15am On Nov 20, 2021
chatinent:
See as she fine. Mehn, dem for swap her hearing thing with Desmond Idiot.

shey or bubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deaf, Aanuoluwapo Omoleye Graduates With First Class From University Of Ibadan by Waterysperm: 10:15am On Nov 20, 2021
To lash this pretty babe now just dey hungry me walahi. See as she fine come get brain join.
Re: Deaf, Aanuoluwapo Omoleye Graduates With First Class From University Of Ibadan by Sabiman(m): 10:15am On Nov 20, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Read about Hellen Keller. She lost her sight and hearing at the age of 19 months. Similar case with the scenario you are trying to paint.
Re: Deaf, Aanuoluwapo Omoleye Graduates With First Class From University Of Ibadan by JuanDeDios: 10:16am On Nov 20, 2021
ChiefSosa:

There are five senses. If you don't have two, you still have three.
Re: Deaf, Aanuoluwapo Omoleye Graduates With First Class From University Of Ibadan by Semaj77(m): 10:16am On Nov 20, 2021
WibusJaga:

So who is ugly enough to be deaf
Re: Deaf, Aanuoluwapo Omoleye Graduates With First Class From University Of Ibadan by Lindodo20: 10:17am On Nov 20, 2021
WibusJaga:

And lead her into your bedroom immediately, for further ministrations

Eli-jah!
Re: Deaf, Aanuoluwapo Omoleye Graduates With First Class From University Of Ibadan by PROPEACE: 10:19am On Nov 20, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Lol, a deaf and blind person from birth does not have any imagination, because no visible or hearing activity has ever taken place. Such person will not know what to imagine because the person has never seen or heard. Even if the person touches something, he/she wouldn't know what it is, and you can't tell the person what it is because the person is Deaf, remember?
I think you have never heard the story of Helen Keller. She got blind and deaf at the age of 19 months. She authored 14 books, wrote several speeches and "spoke"! Her words were not so clear but she was vocal. The best part of the story is she was born in the 1800s. If such a feat was achieved in the 1800s, what more of today?

1 Like

Re: Deaf, Aanuoluwapo Omoleye Graduates With First Class From University Of Ibadan by colchrist: 10:21am On Nov 20, 2021
I will love to meet with her; on a genuine note; WhatsApp 08067473786

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can I Do Masters In Nigeria With A Second Class Lower / Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep / Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.