Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Husband Over His Plans To Marry A Second Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Husband Over His Plans To Marry A Second Wife. (914 Views)

Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic / Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts / Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Husband Over His Plans To Marry A Second Wife. by faith2kool(f): 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
A Primary school teacher, Mallam Aliyu Ibrahim from Danbatta Local Government Area of Kano State had hot water poured on his body targeting his private part.

“Since the time I told her about my plan to marry another wife, I did not see any change of attitude from her and we had been living together peacefully.

“Last night after I returned home, I bought some meat for them. I met her boiling the water, but I had no idea what she was going to use it for me."

Follow our page � TIG Magazine

Source:https://www.facebook.com/100063898161227/posts/274987927974477/?app=fbl

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Husband Over His Plans To Marry A Second Wife. by Sonnobax15(m): 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
undecided
Na wa oh....

Trying to privatize a man's diick which he has selflessly offered as a community project to the extent of almost being a murderer shocked.

Just reminded me of when my dad wanted to marry a second wife..So he confronted my mum of blessed memory and pleaded with her to allow him marry a second wife...And of which my mum obliged but based on certain conditions...My dad had no option than to give my mum some money and even bought her whatever she wanted just for her to agree to his plans grin

Na when the money touch momsy hand,na then she change tune....She even begin para follow popsy say na the fruit of her labor be that grin. That my popsman shouldn't dare bring a second wife to the house......Omo,see panel beating wey my popsman give my mom enn grin
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Husband Over His Plans To Marry A Second Wife. by extol1(m): 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2021
smiley
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Husband Over His Plans To Marry A Second Wife. by spinna: 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
After you don suck me dry like orange..i go melt that your straw wey u dey tqke suck"
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Husband Over His Plans To Marry A Second Wife. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lol story of an aboki. End time wife grin
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Husband Over His Plans To Marry A Second Wife. by Godoverevery: 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hmmm.....Anger.

The problem is most women act first and think later in most situations.....

God didn't make them deep thinkers......look at were she poured the hot water....pure wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Husband Over His Plans To Marry A Second Wife. by Romanoff(f): 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
She's a muslim woman, she should know it's part of the package.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Husband Over His Plans To Marry A Second Wife. by Boogyman557: 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
Holly Gram cool WTFFFFFF MANNNNNNN. WTF MAN
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Husband Over His Plans To Marry A Second Wife. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
Dem don melt him penile missile with hot water.

See as he spread leg like bread.

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Husband Over His Plans To Marry A Second Wife. by Truvelisback(m): 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
If this man recovers, he should just divorce and avoid her like H.I.V, if he wants to live long.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Husband Over His Plans To Marry A Second Wife. by JustStupidity: 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
That's normal thing
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Husband Over His Plans To Marry A Second Wife. by Godada(m): 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2021

These Muslim women should better adopt Christianity as they can only longer abide by their Muslim tenets.

She just rendered this man useless for wife that he never even marry.

For selfish reasons, she has damaged him.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Husband Over His Plans To Marry A Second Wife. by AsomArchitectNG(m): 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
Women these days gat no chill. What's really happening?

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Husband Over His Plans To Marry A Second Wife. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
What happened to the woman after she did this to the man?? Is she still alive?? Abi she's also hospitalized in another hospital?? grin grin grin...
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Husband Over His Plans To Marry A Second Wife. by BRATISLAVA: 11:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ardar:
Dem don melt him penile missile with hot water.

See as he spread leg like bread.

LMAO. What a wicked comment.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Husband Over His Plans To Marry A Second Wife. by Kobojunkie: 5:38am On Nov 22, 2021
faith2kool:
A Primary school teacher, Mallam Aliyu Ibrahim from Danbatta Local Government Area of Kano State had hot water poured on his body targeting his private part.
He definitely knows her answer to his suggestion! undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Husband Over His Plans To Marry A Second Wife. by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:52am On Nov 22, 2021
A parting gift for the second wife

(1) (Reply)

Pics Of Nollywood Actresses Slaying In Bikini Like Queens / Madam Vanessa Trying To Hard To Imitate Nwamikpe / (watch Video) JHS 1 Students Record Themselves Kissing In The Classroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.