Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? (29054 Views)

E-Naira: Company Sues CBN For Trademark Infringement / Central Bank Issues E-Naira Guidelines, Charges And Transaction Limits / CBN To Launch E-Naira Soon, Drafts Guidelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by Chisave: 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
udemzyudex:

The difference na charges grin Bank dey charge you for transaction but e-naira no go charge you if you make transfer to other e-naira account.

No bank charges gor making transfers to same bank using their app
Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by Chisave: 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
Caseless:
oga, you have a wrong figure. Over 400,000 downloads so far. I think slightly over a million transactions. Nigeria is winning.

What can you say about this

Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by Caseless: 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
Chisave:

What can you say about this
100k was in 24hr. Besides, it says 100k+.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/enaira-downloaded-over-566000-times-from-160-countries-cbn/%3famp
Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by Temmywalex: 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2021
Until the value of the eNaira is more than the value of the actual Naira, I will never have anything to do with that useless thing.

1 Like

Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by Taiw(m): 1:00am On Nov 16, 2021
Iliveforever:
Even the CBN executives wey create app, cash out on top am, dn forget say app still Dey exists grin grin grin

And pls someone should warn Gtbank to stop asking me to transact with enaira on a daily basis. I’m tired
I spammed them
Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by toyobabie: 1:01am On Nov 16, 2021
Authoreety:
Odiegwu

I can't use it if it doesn't appreciate...
So my question is this.....

Does it appreciate?

Your answer is “no it doesn’t appreciate

1 Like

Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by toyobabie: 1:32am On Nov 16, 2021
Ijaya123:

I want to believe all these should have been perfected before rolling out to know the first phase.

Ineptitude in government activities at play here again.
Bubu is used to “phases” since the lockdown grin
Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by Authoreety: 2:18am On Nov 16, 2021
toyobabie:

Your answer is “no it doesn’t appreciate

Tankio sista
Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by iceberylin(m): 2:50am On Nov 16, 2021
dont compare that pointless app to Paypal,

moscobabs:
I have not but my friend wired some money into his E-Naira wallet. Just like PayPal
Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by Ijaya123: 5:10am On Nov 16, 2021
Temmywalex:
Until the value of the eNaira is more than the value of the actual Naira, I will never have anything to do with that useless thing.

eNaira is not a coin but a wallet like paga, PayPal etc. Hence there’s no way the value can be more than the actual naira.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by Evidenx(m): 5:27am On Nov 16, 2021
udemzeus:
Why is Buhari always failing ??
HE IS A BORN FAILURE.
Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by bigtt76(f): 7:26am On Nov 16, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

purpinkx:
Wetin e-Naira fit do wey my bank apps no fit do?

At 60+ FG no still wan get sense.
Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by Chisave: 4:55am On Nov 20, 2021
Caseless:
100k was in 24hr. Besides, it says 100k+.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/enaira-downloaded-over-566000-times-from-160-countries-cbn/%3famp

That was not in 24hrs. It was as at the time I mentioned you. Go to play store and check again. Though i did not check apple store
Re: Have You Used The E-naira For Any Transaction? by RoyalBoutique(m): 12:29am On Jan 13, 2022
RoyalBoutique:
Yes, I just put N500 through my first bank app.

Haven't checked it since.

Ok, it's still there shocked

That's amazing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gtbank Vs Innoson At The Supreme Court: What Really Happened / CBN Bans Use Of Dollars For Overseas Fees, Medical Trips / LAGOS Demolishes Shops In Ikoyi After Landlord Fails To Pay N40m Permit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.