Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Should I Go For A Job Of 150k In Epe L.G.A - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Go For A Job Of 150k In Epe L.G.A (14108 Views)

INEC Adhoc Staff Screening - Kaduna State (chikun L.G.A). / Apply For The Job Of Financial Accountant At ' The Place' Nigeria Limited / N7.2million Contract Job For 15 Months OR Permanent Job Of N150k Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Go For A Job Of 150k In Epe L.G.A by HEDREEZ1(m): 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
core civil servant level 12 didnt received 150k... grab it and cultivate the habit of savings no matter little.
Re: Should I Go For A Job Of 150k In Epe L.G.A by sheanzy(m): 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
Prechgold1180:
My guy hope say u know say December don Dey come
Omo go epe abi u wan enter next year jobless
At to think of it u are 35
Omo life nur easy
Me wey Dey 24 Dey think of marriage
by the Time you reach 35, u will be thinking of divorce

1 Like

Re: Should I Go For A Job Of 150k In Epe L.G.A by Prechgold1180(m): 2:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
sheanzy:
by the Time you reach 35, u will be thinking of divorce
you divorce at 35 nur mean say other people go divorce
Yul edochie got married at 24

Why am I even replying u

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go For A Job Of 150k In Epe L.G.A by Pootle: 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
u jobless uo get a job and you seeking for advice undecided
Re: Should I Go For A Job Of 150k In Epe L.G.A by johnfem321: 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
Go for the job in epe, that should sustain you for now.. also living cost would be cheaper compared to Lekki.. but make sure you don’t feel too comfortable there and continue to search for something better.. Also make sure you searching for another good woman now when your finance a bit down.. not when every soft finish.. Good luck
Re: Should I Go For A Job Of 150k In Epe L.G.A by 2luwa(m): 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2021
If u get connect abeg. Me need job at epe oooo
Kingjames:
At present i am out of job for the past 1year and 8months having lost my job since 2019 due to Nigeria border policies. I am single @35 and no serious relationship yet after my fiancee left me immediately i lost my job.

Before then, i had spent my last savings on my building project in the village. This is motivated from the income that comes every month (300-450k/months) excluding my salary of 200k.

Now i was left with nothing. I am thinking of relocating to EPE from LEKKI (in a room and parlour selfcon here ) on a job of 150k/month.

Does it worth ? i do photography here in lekki though not professionally just to keep body and soul.

Please fatherly advice urgently needed
Re: Should I Go For A Job Of 150k In Epe L.G.A by funmiayo55: 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
Please I need the job too. I am just idle for now need something doing like seriously.please link me up any where.
Re: Should I Go For A Job Of 150k In Epe L.G.A by bobochem: 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
Bro pls link me up too.
Re: Should I Go For A Job Of 150k In Epe L.G.A by femi4: 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
Kingjames:
At present i am out of job for the past 1year and 8months having lost my job since 2019 due to Nigeria border policies. I am single @35 and no serious relationship yet after my fiancee left me immediately i lost my job.

Before then, i had spent my last savings on my building project in the village. This is motivated from the income that comes every month (300-450k/months) excluding my salary of 200k.

Now i was left with nothing. I am thinking of relocating to EPE from LEKKI (in a room and parlour selfcon here ) on a job of 150k/month.

Does it worth ? i do photography here in lekki though not professionally just to keep body and soul.

Good decision, cost of living is cheaper in Epe
Re: Should I Go For A Job Of 150k In Epe L.G.A by buJu234: 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
i knw someone that lost his job in 2015; then moved from Lekki/Igbo-efor area to Eputu after awoyaya ..

after 3yrs; he has gotten a better job; now he is back to same lekki area..

come u re not in this world to impress anyone; life is up & down...

the most important thing is that u not begging from anyone.. period..

please go to the Epe

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go For A Job Of 150k In Epe L.G.A by Dashmino: 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
Kingjames:

Take up the Epe Job. With 150k and photography side run, you'll live better than Lekki. Epe is a nice town and I guarantee you, you'll move from being single to married in no distant time.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go For A Job Of 150k In Epe L.G.A by Jokkarm2: 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
Please go, epe is america now, you will eat fish tire. food too is afordable and house. in fact, epe if beautifull now.
go dont wste time

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go For A Job Of 150k In Epe L.G.A by xangerar: 3:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
Cost of living is relatively cheap in Epe. 150K in Epe will do you greater deal than anywhere else in main Lagos. Again, the photography you do in Lekki can even be better done by you in Epe. Carry Lekki photo go Epe and you na number one.
Re: Should I Go For A Job Of 150k In Epe L.G.A by Spherical77(m): 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
Prechgold1180:
My guy hope say u know say December don Dey come
Omo go epe abi u wan enter next year jobless
At to think of it u are 35
Omo life nur easy
Me wey Dey 24 Dey think of marriage
Sorry to say.. You must be a Yoruba guy to have be thinking about marriage at this age

The igbos consider marriage with their pockets. Yorubas do that with their age

Btw, I'm a Yoruba guy so this had nothing to do with being tribal biggot. That's the reality i observed amongst the Yoruba tribes which I'm not always comfortable with

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go For A Job Of 150k In Epe L.G.A by Prechgold1180(m): 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
Spherical77:
Sorry to say.. You must be a Yoruba guy to have be thinking about marriage at this age

Btw, I'm a Yoruba guy so this had nothing to do with being tribal biggot. That's the reality i observed amongst the Yoruba tribes which I'm not always comfortable with
you got it all wrong I am from Benin edo state
And I am not broke at 25
If you go through my profile you ll know that I am not broke
Re: Should I Go For A Job Of 150k In Epe L.G.A by Gentew(m): 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2021
Kingjames:

Run, please go and accept the offer. Housing is cheap, food is cheap, school fees for your children is cheap, a bottle of beer is cheap etc
Re: Should I Go For A Job Of 150k In Epe L.G.A by Mittracy(m): 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2021
Where una they see this job
Re: Should I Go For A Job Of 150k In Epe L.G.A by ehisforever24(m): 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2021
I need the job connect me
Re: Should I Go For A Job Of 150k In Epe L.G.A by Amadino01: 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
Bros if space deh for 2.. I no mind to be your co-worker
Re: Should I Go For A Job Of 150k In Epe L.G.A by KoshCAD: 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
yungchop:
Bro.. If there's still space in that epe I don't mind o.. Link me up with the job
Brotherly. Please is there space in the new work place. I am available o.
Re: Should I Go For A Job Of 150k In Epe L.G.A by KoshCAD: 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
Spherical77:

I am a yoruba guy and I have not married at almost 33. Not even a girlfriend. Cos no job.
Re: Should I Go For A Job Of 150k In Epe L.G.A by Cheeryfeet: 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
Kingjames:

Please show me where the job is, I want to go and check something there
Re: Should I Go For A Job Of 150k In Epe L.G.A by Exczz: 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
Yeah
Re: Should I Go For A Job Of 150k In Epe L.G.A by Frenzy01(m): 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
Go for the job bro.. Dont stay idle

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Should I Go For A Job Of 150k In Epe L.G.A by muheeb01(m): 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2021
Half of loaf is better than none....start somewhere and be doing something,go and do that epe job,it's even more stress or traffic free than main lagos.wish you well
Re: Should I Go For A Job Of 150k In Epe L.G.A by ediplan: 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
Kingjames:

If you need a place to stay for a start in Epe you can Reach out to me. I will be glad to help

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go For A Job Of 150k In Epe L.G.A by Cortexhills99: 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
I will advise you go to Epe for now while you pull other buttons around Lekki.
Kingjames:

Re: Should I Go For A Job Of 150k In Epe L.G.A by Oppy2k2: 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
No stay in Lekki, hunger never waya this one
Re: Should I Go For A Job Of 150k In Epe L.G.A by oyeniyishina1(m): 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
Pls accept the job uote author=Kingjames post=107641297]At present i am out of job for the past 1year and 8months having lost my job since 2019 due to Nigeria border policies. I am single @35 and no serious relationship yet after my fiancee left me immediately i lost my job.

Please fatherly advice urgently needed [/quote]
Re: Should I Go For A Job Of 150k In Epe L.G.A by Swissheart(f): 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
Oga take the job. Epe is a very cool place to live. I live in Epe
Re: Should I Go For A Job Of 150k In Epe L.G.A by saxietohgbaskie(m): 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
Where in Lekki do you stay? Let me know if you eventually made up your kind to move out of the place. I fit pay for the house rent. I need it
Re: Should I Go For A Job Of 150k In Epe L.G.A by stainlessnature: 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
Kingjames:

your future wife is waiting for you in Epe. Please don't delay

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Recruit 17,000 Youths For Road Maintenance / Apply For GE Nigeria Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Over 500,000 Applicants Jostle For 3,200 Vacancies In Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.