Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,322 members, 7,957,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:25 PM

Bandits Sack Sokoto Villages, Appoints District Heads In Those Communities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Sack Sokoto Villages, Appoints District Heads In Those Communities (14478 Views)

Sallah: Ado Bayero invites district heads to Durbar amid emirship tussle / ’40’ Shot Dead As Bandits Sack Plateau Community / Police Intensify Patrols As 150 Gunmen Attack Sokoto Villages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Sack Sokoto Villages, Appoints District Heads In Those Communities by Rahkman: 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2021
All this one no consign me na just hausa toto me just wan fûck
Re: Bandits Sack Sokoto Villages, Appoints District Heads In Those Communities by Brushstrokes20: 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
Wow grin... The darling daddy of brainless buffoons is very happy about this awesome news!

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Sack Sokoto Villages, Appoints District Heads In Those Communities by Freddd009: 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
This is what someone's CCTV caught at night while they sleep. This is an evidence of the dark world. My people please be prayerful, cover yourselves, family and compound with the blood of Jesus. We are not wrestling against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers, against the rulers of darkness of this world and against spiritual wickedness in high places.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCrjOgr0LDQ
Re: Bandits Sack Sokoto Villages, Appoints District Heads In Those Communities by ignis: 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
Wahala
Re: Bandits Sack Sokoto Villages, Appoints District Heads In Those Communities by Moneyboyz: 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
Common criminals indeed.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Sack Sokoto Villages, Appoints District Heads In Those Communities by SmartPolician: 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
I just hope that the IPOB doesn't grow into this because the Nigerian military will turn the entire South East into a war zone. The reason they still allow this NONSENSE to happen in the north is that a northerner, Buhari, is the Command in Chief.

I remember how Gen. Ihejirika dealt with Boko Haram back then under Jonathan. Many of the northern elders started wailing because they were terrorist sympathizers.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Sack Sokoto Villages, Appoints District Heads In Those Communities by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
Shey na country we dey so?

Smh.

Buhari is the most useless president to ever rule a country.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Sack Sokoto Villages, Appoints District Heads In Those Communities by DeMekus: 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
Where is Commentor and the rest of the Headslammers Association of Nairaland (HAN)? Have they paid their taxes to the new chiefs in town?

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Sack Sokoto Villages, Appoints District Heads In Those Communities by assent: 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
Yet, they're not terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Sack Sokoto Villages, Appoints District Heads In Those Communities by samdaisi: 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
Federal government pikin boys well done more Grace to their elbow

1 Like

Re: Bandits Sack Sokoto Villages, Appoints District Heads In Those Communities by iyke2frankeze: 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
Na so life be my brother!

Re: Bandits Sack Sokoto Villages, Appoints District Heads In Those Communities by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
OBTMOS:
Next year is gonna be turf for Nigeria!!!
The govt need to do something about this bandits menace now.

Turf the Great Earthbender ever
Re: Bandits Sack Sokoto Villages, Appoints District Heads In Those Communities by FlipModeSquade(m): 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
And these are the Criminals Buhari VEHEMENTLY refused to proclaim as Terrorists? angry
Re: Bandits Sack Sokoto Villages, Appoints District Heads In Those Communities by chaloskyx: 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
aww well tinubu come 2023 you have alot of work to do in the north as you would need to give all of lagos states wealth to the northern bandits to appease them if not sorry for you and your governance o
Re: Bandits Sack Sokoto Villages, Appoints District Heads In Those Communities by chiedozie198100: 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
And there's a sitting governor and a local government chairman.
Re: Bandits Sack Sokoto Villages, Appoints District Heads In Those Communities by MightySparrow: 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
Dem for sack the governor and Sultan na!
Re: Bandits Sack Sokoto Villages, Appoints District Heads In Those Communities by Kinzo0917(m): 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
I read this story somewhere over 3 days ago. Nairaland dey dully sha. You guys should be up and doing. Make una dey bring hottest and latest news
Re: Bandits Sack Sokoto Villages, Appoints District Heads In Those Communities by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Story baseless, unfounded ― Police

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/bandits-sack-sokoto-villages-appoint-district-heads/

The Nigeria Police, however, in a statement signed by the Sokoto Command ‘s PPRO, ASP Sanusi Abubakar, said investigation has revealed that the story was baseless.

RUGAIZED
Re: Bandits Sack Sokoto Villages, Appoints District Heads In Those Communities by 9ty4our: 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
Buhari/APC have so empower terrorists, that they are this bold and powerful.. This is indeed the Next Level they voted for.
Re: Bandits Sack Sokoto Villages, Appoints District Heads In Those Communities by BeardedMeat(m): 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
SmartPolician:
I just hope that the IPOB doesn't grow into this because the Nigerian military will turn the entire South East into a war zone. The reason they still allow this NONSENSE to happen in the north is that a northerner, Buhari, is the Command in Chief.

I remember how Gen. Ihejirika dealt with Boko Haram back then under Jonathan. Many of the northern elders started wailing because they were terrorist sympathizers.
The smart in your moniker though..
Re: Bandits Sack Sokoto Villages, Appoints District Heads In Those Communities by BeardedMeat(m): 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
DeMekus:
Where is Commentor and the rest of the Headslammers Association of Nairaland (HAN)? Have they paid their taxes to the new chiefs in town?
And vedaxcool cheesy
Re: Bandits Sack Sokoto Villages, Appoints District Heads In Those Communities by AgricMaster: 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
WibusJaga:

No worries. They're just common criminals.

lia

said they are
agboro
collecting ticket money
Re: Bandits Sack Sokoto Villages, Appoints District Heads In Those Communities by wallrichy: 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2021
Please where are those terrorists sympathisers on Nairaland. Where are those stupid harlots especially one olosho girl nickname ilovenorth....where are the vultures barbeque hunters....where are the stupid Fulanis Hausas idiots on Nairaland to show face now and disclaim this lies....bunch of hypocrite......Your region is just maggots ridden with Foolish people....all they know is dragging their smelling babaringa agbada up and down the senate building and talking nonsense....it's a shame on all of you from that pit of hell called Northern Nigeria....a region drawing the other progressive regions backward. A parasitic region of Vampires and Terrorists....The Children of Uthman Dan Fodio the paedophile warrior are hiding their faces now.....
Re: Bandits Sack Sokoto Villages, Appoints District Heads In Those Communities by Germi9: 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
Gbagam!!!!
Re: Bandits Sack Sokoto Villages, Appoints District Heads In Those Communities by bawajghai(m): 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
The fulani conquest of hausa land continues,
Re: Bandits Sack Sokoto Villages, Appoints District Heads In Those Communities by Toluwanise247(m): 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nigeria at wheel
Re: Bandits Sack Sokoto Villages, Appoints District Heads In Those Communities by Guide777(m): 8:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
another1:
Is this not act of terrorism?
No, banditary is a normal business.
Re: Bandits Sack Sokoto Villages, Appoints District Heads In Those Communities by frog12: 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
everything they break under buhari
Re: Bandits Sack Sokoto Villages, Appoints District Heads In Those Communities by lavenjcrown(m): 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
I keep thinking and keep asking myself; the mission of all this terrorists group on this their act.
Re: Bandits Sack Sokoto Villages, Appoints District Heads In Those Communities by Yarimoooh: 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
They can go ahead and appoint a new governor for all I care after all na them them
Re: Bandits Sack Sokoto Villages, Appoints District Heads In Those Communities by seunayantokun(m): 11:38pm On Nov 15, 2021
Bandits or terrorists?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu No Longer Relevant In South-west –agbaje. / Jonathan With AU Elections Observers In Zambia (Photos) / I Will Fight For The Poor – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.