Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

If You Were In My Shoes; What Will You Go For? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If You Were In My Shoes; What Will You Go For? (2236 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were In My Shoes; What Will You Go For? by Breastfeed: 7:30am On Nov 22, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
you bought pop 5 44k when many better TECNO phones sell cheapersad
abi o, him for even close eye buy one device from the spark series
Re: If You Were In My Shoes; What Will You Go For? by Breastfeed: 7:31am On Nov 22, 2021
Average9jaman:
Please I need recommendations for a good new phone, for a budget of 100k. My sister in law wants me to accompany her to buy 1 today. Please which good phone can we buy at that price range. Thanks
camon 18, it's about 102k

1 Like

Re: If You Were In My Shoes; What Will You Go For? by Hope11: 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
Breastfeed:
camon 18, it's about 102k

Have you checked Camon 17 pro...?
Re: If You Were In My Shoes; What Will You Go For? by Shuregirl: 7:42am On Nov 25, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
you bought pop 5 44k when many better TECNO phones sell cheapersad
pop 5 no be Tecno phone ?
Re: If You Were In My Shoes; What Will You Go For? by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:11am On Nov 25, 2021
Shuregirl:
pop 5 no be Tecno phone ?
read well nasad haba
Re: If You Were In My Shoes; What Will You Go For? by Cheezzyy: 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
saxby:
yes o, especially screen, the screen fit cost pass the whole phone unlike other devices like tecno or iphone
if the screen just crack like this, forget abourrit, lol
Re: If You Were In My Shoes; What Will You Go For? by eisley: 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hope11:
Good afternoon, guys!

I wish to buy new phone, but I am yet to know which one to choose btw Tecno Camon 17 Or Samsung
Galaxy A12....

If you were me, what will you go for?

It can be any other brand...

TECNO CAMON 17, but in case you are looking for an affordable earbud to go with it without compromising quality with extreme value for your money, get the oraimo freepod 3 via the link below by signature.
Re: If You Were In My Shoes; What Will You Go For? by bigcee(m): 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
UKusedBoyfriend:
Go for Samsung bro. It has better all round performance. Na money wey I no get na Samsung A32 dey my eye.
Please How much is the A32?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The New Google Pixel 7 Pro Is Better Than Iphone 14... You Can't Argue With Me / Trick To Increase Browsing Speed In Opera Mini (opera Trick) / And Somone Will Fall For This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.