Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

If You Were In My Shoes; What Will You Go For? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If You Were In My Shoes; What Will You Go For? (2215 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were In My Shoes; What Will You Go For? by Hope11: 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
Good afternoon, guys!

I wish to buy new phone, but I am yet to know which one to choose btw Tecno Camon 17 Or Samsung
Galaxy A12....

If you were me, what will you go for?

It can be any other brand...
Re: If You Were In My Shoes; What Will You Go For? by Cyril009(m): 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
For peace of mind and long term use go for the samsung A12

19 Likes

Re: If You Were In My Shoes; What Will You Go For? by Onyeka90210(m): 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
Before the marketers rush this thread let me tell you this, avoid transission at all costs

13 Likes

Re: If You Were In My Shoes; What Will You Go For? by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
Go for Samsung bro. It has better all round performance. Na money wey I no get na Samsung A32 dey my eye.

8 Likes

Re: If You Were In My Shoes; What Will You Go For? by Karleb(m): 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
Don't go near techno and infinix.

9 Likes

Re: If You Were In My Shoes; What Will You Go For? by Hope11: 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2021
Onyeka90210:
Before the marketers rush this thread let me tell you this, avoid transission at all costs

Bro, what do you mean by "avoid transition at all...."?
Re: If You Were In My Shoes; What Will You Go For? by Dbrawllm0098(f): 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
Samsung

2 Likes

Re: If You Were In My Shoes; What Will You Go For? by wunmi590(m): 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
Onyeka90210:

Unah no go kill person for this nairaland...
Which one is transission again bayi...

Team samsung always

4 Likes

Re: If You Were In My Shoes; What Will You Go For? by revived: 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hope11:

Bro, what do you mean by "avoid transition at all...."?

Transsion are the makers of Infinix , tecno and itel
Transsion is the company name

Buy the Samsung alaye and have peace of mind
I did a thread on it last year
https://www.nairaland.com/5685884/transsion-phones-cursed

2 Likes

Re: If You Were In My Shoes; What Will You Go For? by HONESTFACT101(m): 12:32am On Nov 16, 2021
Hope11:
Good afternoon, guys!

I wish to buy new phone, but I am yet to know which one to choose btw Tecno Camon 17 Or Samsung
Galaxy A12....

the camon 17 is obviously better so go for it

1 Like

Re: If You Were In My Shoes; What Will You Go For? by HONESTFACT101(m): 12:35am On Nov 16, 2021
Cyril009:
For peace of mind and long term use go for the samsung A12
recommending a device with lower chipset and lower screen res over one that's obviously better than it..... sad
hypocrisy at its peak

5 Likes

Re: If You Were In My Shoes; What Will You Go For? by Buzx: 9:33am On Nov 16, 2021
Go for the tecno abeg. The Samsung A12 na trash according to the specs.
Re: If You Were In My Shoes; What Will You Go For? by harryodilli19(m): 9:34am On Nov 16, 2021
The Infinix Not 11i. I am impressed by Infinix. Love the integration of the mediatek processor that will also be good for advanced gaming.
Re: If You Were In My Shoes; What Will You Go For? by tellsblinks(m): 11:32am On Nov 16, 2021
Avoid A12 by all means. It's rubbish!! It has lots of complaint s. I'm not a techno fan but for this option choose tecno
Re: If You Were In My Shoes; What Will You Go For? by Dominion791(m): 11:54am On Nov 16, 2021
A12

1 Like

Re: If You Were In My Shoes; What Will You Go For? by Cruseder(m): 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
Oga go for Samsung,my Tecno pop5 I bought last two weeks is hanging and the volume down key is not working now,am just thinking if I should go back to the man I bought it from,phone of 44,000

1 Like

Re: If You Were In My Shoes; What Will You Go For? by Cyril009(m): 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

recommending a device with lower chipset and lower screen res over one that's obviously better than it..... sad
hypocrisy at its peak

I didnt much thought into it because samsung has always been the better option.
My bad
Re: If You Were In My Shoes; What Will You Go For? by RealEzee(m): 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
Spec wise go for the tecno jor, A12 na no reach am, bone brand name

1 Like

Re: If You Were In My Shoes; What Will You Go For? by Breastfeed: 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
TECNO camon 17 anyday anytime.
Re: If You Were In My Shoes; What Will You Go For? by Breastfeed: 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
Karleb:
Don't go near techno and infinix.
lol, so he shouldn't go close to good things? This one don turn sickness now. Dey there dey hate on TECNO and Infinix.
Re: If You Were In My Shoes; What Will You Go For? by Karleb(m): 1:31am On Nov 17, 2021
Breastfeed:
lol, so he shouldn't go close to good things? This one don turn sickness now. Dey there dey hate on TECNO and Infinix.

Why do get offended by my comments? Do you have a share in these companies?

2 Likes

Re: If You Were In My Shoes; What Will You Go For? by Derare(f): 3:44am On Nov 17, 2021
Samsung would be better if you can handle it properly,otherwise you can still check out Redmi product.

1 Like

Re: If You Were In My Shoes; What Will You Go For? by Breastfeed: 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
Karleb:

Why do get offended by my comments? Do you have a share in these companies?
I don't get offended by your comments, I just find it appalling that someone would just not want another to buy something that's good for them.
Re: If You Were In My Shoes; What Will You Go For? by Karleb(m): 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2021
Breastfeed:
I don't get offended by your comments, I just find it appalling that someone would just not want another to buy something that's good for them.

Those brands are not good as they claim, that's why I don't recommend them.
Re: If You Were In My Shoes; What Will You Go For? by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
Cruseder:
Oga go for Samsung,my Tecno pop5 I bought last two weeks is hanging and the volume down key is not working now,am just thinking if I should go back to the man I bought it from,phone of 44,000
you bought pop 5 44k when many better TECNO phones sell cheapersad
Re: If You Were In My Shoes; What Will You Go For? by Average9jaman: 10:26am On Nov 18, 2021
Please I need recommendations for a good new phone, for a budget of 100k. My sister in law wants me to accompany her to buy 1 today. Please which good phone can we buy at that price range. Thanks
Re: If You Were In My Shoes; What Will You Go For? by Cheezzyy: 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
Camon 17.

I dey run from Samsung cos their money for spare parts fit kill
Re: If You Were In My Shoes; What Will You Go For? by Shuregirl: 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hope11:
Good afternoon, guys!

Galaxy A12....

I think the camon 17 is what I'd prefer

1 Like

Re: If You Were In My Shoes; What Will You Go For? by saxby(f): 6:45am On Nov 22, 2021
Go for the camon 17
Re: If You Were In My Shoes; What Will You Go For? by saxby(f): 6:46am On Nov 22, 2021
Cheezzyy:
Camon 17.

I dey run from Samsung cos their money for spare parts fit kill
yes o, especially screen, the screen fit cost pass the whole phone unlike other devices like tecno or iphone
Re: If You Were In My Shoes; What Will You Go For? by Breastfeed: 7:29am On Nov 22, 2021
Karleb:

Those brands are not good as they claim, that's why I don't recommend them.
oh please, those brands are way better than you can ever imagine, that's a fact.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Redmi 8 Sudden Shut Down: Unable To Power On / Glo Comonth Blackberry Hassles / How To Transfer Data Bundle On MTN Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.