Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

The Moment U Tell A Typical Naija Girl U Like Her or to worsen it, u love her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Moment U Tell A Typical Naija Girl U Like Her or to worsen it, u love her. (3137 Views)

Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / If A Girl U Are Wooing Sends U This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment U Tell A Typical Naija Girl U Like Her or to worsen it, u love her. by Truvelisback(m): 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
Good day, fellas. This is one of the major reasons guys tend to hide their feelings from ladies they like. The moment u tell a typical Naija girl that u like her, she becomes fatherless, motherless, moneyless, phoneless, cardless, u can add ur own LESS.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment U Tell A Typical Naija Girl U Like Her or to worsen it, u love her. by Ammishaddai: 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
Bros , that paradigm needs to shift . The social expectations Nigerian women place on men is something that needs to be addressed by proper home training of the girl child.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment U Tell A Typical Naija Girl U Like Her or to worsen it, u love her. by PlayMaker14: 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
According to distinguish Senator mosdii, most of them become USELESS....

Research has it that 78.65% of them use this opportunity to display their rotten entitlement attitude.

25 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell A Typical Naija Girl U Like Her or to worsen it, u love her. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. This is one of the major reasons guys tend to hide their feelings for ladies they like. The moment u tell a typical Naija girl that u like her, she becomes fatherless, motherless, moneyless, phoneless, cardless, u can add ur own LESS.

Chai!!!
This is brutal, OP...
But true non the less...

4 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell A Typical Naija Girl U Like Her or to worsen it, u love her. by Boogyman557: 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
Holly Gram cool na confirm caprisun u de caprisun so.. real matters. WTF MAN
Re: The Moment U Tell A Typical Naija Girl U Like Her or to worsen it, u love her. by Vinnie2000(m): 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
I Really like you too!..U seem a Nice Guy!..

Only dat, I don't know if I will be chatting with you oo!!.. embarassed
My Phone is bad! I Just need a New one! iPhone or even Android I will just Manage it!... cool cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment U Tell A Typical Naija Girl U Like Her or to worsen it, u love her. by Truvelisback(m): 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
Vinnie2000:

I Really like you too!..U seem a Nice Guy!..

Only dat, I don't know if I will be chatting with you oo!!.. embarassed
My Phone is bad! I Just need a New one! iPhone or even Android I will just Manage it!... cool cheesy cheesy
Some years ago, i was razzling a girl for the first time. After a brief discussion with her. B4 i knew it, this girl told me that she was very hungry, that i should buy her this, i should buy her that(i just dey laugh for my mind). Someone i was just meeting for the 1st time, lol. Already, i don know what's up. I just give the girl Lamba, na so i discharge.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment U Tell A Typical Naija Girl U Like Her or to worsen it, u love her. by purefacti(m): 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
na igbo girls teach them how to love money o......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment U Tell A Typical Naija Girl U Like Her or to worsen it, u love her. by Lilsameey: 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
You no know before nih grin
Re: The Moment U Tell A Typical Naija Girl U Like Her or to worsen it, u love her. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lol grin grin grin
Women matter no dey finish for una mouthcheesy

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Tell A Typical Naija Girl U Like Her or to worsen it, u love her. by Truvelisback(m): 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2021
Favfables1:

Chai!!!
This is brutal, OP...
But true non the less...
That's just the ugly truth. U can't comfortably express ur feelings to a girl u like because Ordinary "I Love U" all her bills na ur head.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment U Tell A Typical Naija Girl U Like Her or to worsen it, u love her. by Truvelisback(m): 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
purefacti:
na igbo girls teach them how to love money o......
Once u tell a typical naija babe say u like her, Bro, u DON BUY MARKET BE THAT OOO. Nai make u dey hardly see guys express their feelings to any lady dem like.

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Tell A Typical Naija Girl U Like Her or to worsen it, u love her. by oyatz(m): 1:33am On Nov 16, 2021
Beebah2000:
Lol grin grin grin
Women matter no dey finish for una mouthcheesy

But it's the truth.

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Tell A Typical Naija Girl U Like Her or to worsen it, u love her. by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 16, 2021
She becomes Subless, Shoeless , clotheless, Shawamaless, pizzaless, hairless, and last but not the list she becomes 2kless ....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment U Tell A Typical Naija Girl U Like Her or to worsen it, u love her. by purefacti(m): 11:07am On Nov 17, 2021
Truvelisback:
Once u tell a typical naija babe say u like her, Bro, u DON BUY MARKET BE THAT OOO. Nai make u dey hardly see guys express their feelings to any lady dem like.

is calabar girls among
e get y i asked
Re: The Moment U Tell A Typical Naija Girl U Like Her or to worsen it, u love her. by Truvelisback(m): 11:10am On Nov 17, 2021
purefacti:

is calabar girls among
e get y i asked
I am not really sure abt them. I haven't dated them b4. But many of them are nice and caring to men.
Re: The Moment U Tell A Typical Naija Girl U Like Her or to worsen it, u love her. by purefacti(m): 11:16am On Nov 17, 2021
Truvelisback:
I am not really sure abt them. I haven't dated them b4. But many of them are nice and caring to men.

my babe is from calabar and she is very caring if i mistakenly tell her that I am not feeling fine come see pampering she doesn't care about my money either sometimes when she wants to stock the house she will use her own money without asking for refund we have been together for a year and now I'm crazy about her bro

4 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell A Typical Naija Girl U Like Her or to worsen it, u love her. by anochuko01(m): 11:20am On Nov 17, 2021
One told me few days ago to send her small money, even if it's 4k
Re: The Moment U Tell A Typical Naija Girl U Like Her or to worsen it, u love her. by Truvelisback(m): 11:45am On Nov 17, 2021
purefacti:

my babe is from calabar and she is very caring if i mistakenly tell her that I am not feeling fine come see pampering she doesn't care about my money either sometimes when she wants to stock the house she will use her own money without asking for refund we have been together for a year and now I'm crazy about her bro
This i can relate. Many of them are very nice and caring. They can do anything to please or satisfy their man. Including food, sex and respect for their man. This why a calabar girl can easily snatch a man from any careless girl. Them no dey follow calabar girls drag man ooo. If u do, na lose game be that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment U Tell A Typical Naija Girl U Like Her or to worsen it, u love her. by Truvelisback(m): 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2021
anochuko01:
One told me few days ago to send her small money, even if it's 4k
4k for what? She no dey work?
Re: The Moment U Tell A Typical Naija Girl U Like Her or to worsen it, u love her. by AoifeNightfall: 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
PlayMaker14:
According to distinguish Senator mosdii, most of them become USELESS....

Research has it that 78.65% of them use this opportunity to display their rotten entitlement attitude.

Oh yes!
I will show my entitlement. You want to date a beautiful woman but you don't have money. SHAME ON YOU!!!!
Re: The Moment U Tell A Typical Naija Girl U Like Her or to worsen it, u love her. by anochuko01(m): 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
Truvelisback:
4k for what? She no dey work?
I know?
If I wan give, I go give. But I don't give things to those who think they're "smart"

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Tell A Typical Naija Girl U Like Her or to worsen it, u love her. by purefacti(m): 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
Truvelisback:
This i can relate. Many of them are very nice and caring. They can do anything to please or satisfy their man. Including food, sex and respect for their man. This why a calabar girl can easily snatch a man from any careless girl. Them no dey follow calabar girls drag man ooo. If u do, na lose game be that.

bro na fact u just wrote imagine someone as beautiful as she is she no dey even do shakara na me dey do shakara for her self but my problem is my siblings they believe she is using charm on me
Re: The Moment U Tell A Typical Naija Girl U Like Her or to worsen it, u love her. by Ebelelivinston: 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
Just yesterday I stopped a lady I have been admiring sence,I was happy when she accepted only for me to call her today and she's telling me her mum is not feeling fine and there's one medicine they were asked to buy,but she's broke.Before she could finish talking,I flight my phone

3 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell A Typical Naija Girl U Like Her or to worsen it, u love her. by Ebelelivinston: 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
Just yesterday I stopped a lady I have been admiring sence,I was happy when she accepted only for me to call her today and she's telling me her mum is not feeling fine and there's one medicine they were asked to buy,but she's broke.Before she could finish talking,I flight my phone[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Moment U Tell A Typical Naija Girl U Like Her or to worsen it, u love her. by Richvibes1997: 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
AoifeNightfall:

Oh yes!
I will show my entitlement. You want to date a beautiful woman but you don't have money. SHAME ON YOU!!!!
useless as usual grin

2 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell A Typical Naija Girl U Like Her or to worsen it, u love her. by pansophist(m): 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
But why do you give? That's my issue.

You can't control these women from demanding, but you can control not to give. Also there is something that I've noticed firsthand. If you're an asset as a man to yourself, and women sense it, the billing would stop.

Because she would be in her best behaviour to secure your commitment, and all the bad attitudes and billing she prescribed for men she don't like, she won't try that with you. Because she knows she it's not good to be a leech, and won't want you to associate such trait with her.

The stronger you are as a person, the less fight you'll get into, the weaker you are, the more fight you'll get into. In other words, when you're a low quality man, women will bill you to death, because they don't mind losing you, but if you're high quality, you'll get their best without the unnecessary billing they subject other men.

12 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell A Typical Naija Girl U Like Her or to worsen it, u love her. by Truvelisback(m): 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
purefacti:

bro na fact u just wrote imagine someone as beautiful as she is she no dey even do shakara na me dey do shakara for her self but my problem is my siblings they believe she is using charm on me
That's what people will think. Na that CHARM i want.
Re: The Moment U Tell A Typical Naija Girl U Like Her or to worsen it, u love her. by Truvelisback(m): 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2021
anochuko01:

I know?
If I wan give, I go give. But I don't give things to those who think they're "smart"
I hate unnecessary billing.
Re: The Moment U Tell A Typical Naija Girl U Like Her or to worsen it, u love her. by Truvelisback(m): 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
pansophist:
But why do you give? That's my issue.

You can't control these women from demanding, but you can control not to give. Also there is something that I've noticed firsthand. If you're an asset as a man to yourself, and women sense it, the billing would stop.

Because she would be in her best behaviour to secure your commitment, and all the bad attitudes and billing she prescribed for men she don't like, she won't try that with you. Because she knows she it's not good to be a leech, and won't want you to associate such trait with her.

The stronger you are as a person, the less fight you'll get into, the weaker you are, the more fight you'll get into. In other words, when you're a low quality man, women will bill you to death, because they don't mind losing you, but if you're high quality, you'll get their best without the unnecessary billing they subject other men.
Bros, forget these grammar wey u dey blow, once u don't give to them as they demand, they see u as u aren't their type. They make relationship look like a business or as if u owe them money or as if u are their father or u are their caretaker.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell A Typical Naija Girl U Like Her or to worsen it, u love her. by pansophist(m): 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
Truvelisback:
Bros, forget these grammar wey u dey blow, once u don't give to them as they demand, they see u as u aren't their type. They make relationship look like a business or as if u owe them money or as if u are their father or u are their caretaker.

And because she will leave if you refuse to give, then the alternative is to subject yourself to be embezzled? I'm telling you a formula that works, and you're dismissing it. So continue, keep wasting, they will like you that way undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment U Tell A Typical Naija Girl U Like Her or to worsen it, u love her. by Truvelisback(m): 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
pansophist:

And because she will leave if you refuse to give, then the alternative is to subject yourself to be embezzled? I'm telling you a formula that works, and you're dismissing it. So continue, keep wasting, they will like you that way undecided
I get ur formula and i do the same too. I'm only letting u know their mindset.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Cries Out As Wife Frequently Demands ¢70 Before Allowing Him To 'eat' Her / Help! This Churchgirl Is Back Again / Nigerian Man Caught S£x Chatting A 13 Year Old Girl In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.