Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,866 members, 7,841,248 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

What Type Atheist Are You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Type Atheist Are You (392 Views)

Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. / Atheist Are Very Useless / Some Reasons Why Atheist Are Usually Hard To Convince Back To God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Atheist Are You by Tobedated(m): 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
Are you the kind that if someone calling him/herself god come down from heaven and come and meet you you will believe or are you the type that even if someone calling him/herself god and come down from heaven you will believe it just an alien playing as a god
Re: What Type Atheist Are You by Nilx: 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
None

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Type Atheist Are You by TheSourcerer: 5:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hmmm
Re: What Type Atheist Are You by Mleeperbother: 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
An Apatheist.
Re: What Type Atheist Are You by LordReed(m): 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tobedated:
Are you the kind that if someone calling him/herself god come down from heaven and come and meet you you will believe or are you the type that even if someone calling him/herself god and come down from heaven you will believe it just an alien playing as a god

The kind that thinks belief is useless. If a god came down from the sky and proved they are indeed a god then there be no reason to believe since we can already see.
Re: What Type Atheist Are You by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tobedated:

The type that thinks the world is in shambles and life doesn't make sense no matter how rich anyone is ...
Re: What Type Atheist Are You by Tobedated(m): 11:11pm On Nov 15, 2021
Crystyano:

The type that thinks the world is in shambles and life doesn't make sense no matter how rich anyone is ...

trust me even though it doesn't make sense i take being rich over what i am right now
Re: What Type Atheist Are You by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 16, 2021
Tobedated:

trust me even though it doesn't make sense i take being rich over what i am right now

Off course

Who wants to be poor?

But your wealth doesn't mean life makes sense
Re: What Type Atheist Are You by Tobedated(m): 1:36am On Nov 16, 2021
Crystyano:

Off course

Who wants to be poor?

But your wealth doesn't mean life makes sense
you're right it doesn't but it makes life at the very least better as of present life doesn't make sense to me and i'm also poor but if the poor is removed from the equation that will be enough
Re: What Type Atheist Are You by Nobody: 1:50am On Nov 16, 2021
Tobedated:

you're right it doesn't but it makes life at the very least better as of present life doesn't make sense to me and i'm also poor but if the poor is removed from the equation that will be enough

Life is beyond your life

Even if poverty is removed from your life,

Certain issues will still remain on Earth

I hope WE make it one day..........

I'm having accommodation issues in addition to other problems....

I'm going to try to sleep with gloves so that rats won't eat up my hands.....

Anything I see to use ,
I take as a hustler on the streets.....
Re: What Type Atheist Are You by Tobedated(m): 1:55am On Nov 16, 2021
Crystyano:

Life is beyond your life

Even if poverty is removed from your life,
Certain issues will still remain on Earth

I hope WE make it one day..........
I'm having accommodation issues in addition to other problems....

I'm going to try to sleep with gloves so that rats won't eat up my hands.....

Anything I see to use , I take as a hustler on the streets.....

anyway goodnight/goodmorning i guess

(1) (Reply)

Words Of A Nonentity On Tithe: Why A Pastor Should Not Talk Like Biodun Fatoyinb / Top Nigerian Prophets And How Their Prophecies Fared In 2021 / Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati Cult – Evangelist Funmilayo (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.