Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

What Is Agwù In Igbo Tradition? - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Is Agwù In Igbo Tradition? (9317 Views)

Igbo Priest Teaching Americans How To Sing In Igbo Language / Ijaw Bride Who Was Frowning At Her Wedding Says It’s Tradition / Groomsmen In Igbo Traditional Attire Will Make Ladies Drool (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Agwù In Igbo Tradition? by Hisimperialmaje(m): 6:26am On Nov 01, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:

I don't understand this.

Do you mean all the elements one can reincarnate from as onye Igbo?
i know the elements one can reincarnate from which is water, earth etc. I was asking in relativity to agwu having elements. Thanks. Please boss i have done my chi, is it the chi that determines when to settle your agwu? Because i believe i have yet to settle mine and i havnt built my house yet. But i would like to settle agwu spirit so as to be untouchable by dark forces.. Am awaiting your reply thanks
Re: What Is Agwù In Igbo Tradition? by butterfly55(f): 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2023
Re: What Is Agwù In Igbo Tradition? by Uchenna10(m): 6:43am On Apr 03
RoyalBoutique:

By "joining" with someone else doesn't mean that you'll both have the same luck.

It means the agwu is present there, so it's up to you to respect and follow what it says.

As long as you respect the agwu and do all you're supposed to do, you'll have unlimited luck.

Agwu has positively changed my life, ma family and I never lack anything we need.

When you do yours, you'll see what I mean.

Bro wat up,I come from a Christian home,my dad didn't do agwu,but my grand father did....I've been finding solutions cos nothing is working out for me and my sister's,they keep telling me it's agwu.....that I should acknowledge it.
Re: What Is Agwù In Igbo Tradition? by Uchenna10(m): 6:46am On Apr 03
MiracleMe7:

I have went to Ezeudo, he has told me where my problem is coming from.
He said that agwu is not my problem but if I want to go far in life I should instal agwu.
But he never mentions CHI to me after the Afa.

I also introduced my sister to him, after my sister Afa, he did work for her, under 3 weeks after the work my sister got a big good congratulation.

Some things he told about me is not what I will mention here unless we chat on WhatsApp. I have been sending you messages on WhatsApp but you don't reply.

My regards

Pls can u connect me to him?

His location pls..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Female Beauty In Your Culture / Anambra Is Ancestral Home Of The Igalas / *~ Ifyalways Voted Culture Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.