Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva (34394 Views)

Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes / Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) / Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva's Family Get Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva by DSC7: 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2021
chii8:
Hmmm.....I want to be together with my husband in old age in good health and, prosperity and happiness....in Jesus name amen

Are u married abi u still dey dream?
Re: Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva by Toluwanise247(m): 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
When you truly love it very difficult to let go even at old age.
To love someone you have to be discipline, ready to make sacrifices and learn how to overlook.
Re: Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva by Romanoff(f): 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
Mrkumareze:
Is his mouth smelly shocked wondering why the wife's face is looking strange

I think he's terminally ill and she's coming to terms with it.

That's what I'm reading on her face based on the recent frail photos of her husband.

2 Likes

Re: Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva by palsenator(m): 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ladiesdoctor:
Joke Jacob, why?

Something is wrong here.

Madam face language defined everything

Obviously Olu Jacob is sick and probably battling an ailment. He is really looking fragile and the look on the wife said it all.
I wish him a very quick recovery and a better health.

2 Likes

Re: Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva by tfelicityk(m): 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
Wow!

What a virtue woman?
Re: Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva by chii8(f): 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
DSC7:

Are u married abi u still dey dream?

Oga, I'm over married, I'm not dreaming. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva by Mancrossfire: 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
But why she keep her face like that? sad

1 Like

Re: Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva by DSC7: 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
chii8:

Oga, I'm over married, I'm not dreaming. undecided undecided undecided

Wahala... lipsrsealed...

Wish u many more lovely married life..
Re: Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
The best couple of the decades.
Re: Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva by paduzman: 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lovely, love at old age make sense o
Re: Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva by Bigboy911: 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
Afonja man
Re: Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva by Seakay(m): 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
merieam16:
That face speaks volume....Fear,anxiety,love,hope that what I can depict
U took the words out of my mouth.
Re: Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva by AsawanaDgreat: 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2021
Those people are good example of true love, not these young generation of love
Re: Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva by Rainbows87: 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
hello great people of nairaland
abeg e get one update wey I wan give una...

I really don't do dis, bt at dis point Sapa won finish una girl here o
I'm very frustrated, broke and depressed r.n
I work as a sales girl in a supermarket bt my boss is always fond of owing salary too much on top d 15k wey I dey manage o

I've been so down with a very strong malaria and typhoid since last week which has made me unable to go to work, ive gat no money to buy drugs...I was only able to buy "agbo" from one herbalist and it even worsened my health more

pls and pls, kind hearted people of nairaland help me
uba bank
may God bless yall abundantly

**for those who don't really like dashing strangers money laidat, u can aswel do well to patronize me, I sell Android wristwatches and quality female hairs at affordable prices ( I'm a dropshipper) bt feel free to WhatsApp me on. 08146581487
thanks
Re: Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva by gassbee: 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2021
Wao is very difficult to interpret Joke's facial expression weda it is love or disdain.
Re: Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva by Michealeni: 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
MrWondah:

How many women can endure what she had?
What has she endure...
Re: Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva by iamtardey: 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
he's prolly high on alcohol and stuffs which she's smelling and feeling that way lol ... you know women with smelling everything lol
Mrkumareze:
Re: Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva by Donlino123(m): 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
Above here is the dream of every marriage, but it takes hard work... its not easy at all. I have been married for just 2 years and its be a fun ride with its challenges, we need more examples like this to learn from as young people because there are so many bad examples around... Especially from young celebrities and role models....
Re: Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva by AYNL: 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
merieam16:
your comment na the only sensible one here
Re: Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva by crackhouse(m): 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
I am not seeing any love in this picture. What I am seeing here is pics for camera. Even her write up doesn't contain anything love. She keep thanking the organisers..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva by Karmaisme(m): 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
codeigniter:

U no sell perfume again grin

Who dey use perfume for this Buhari's tenure?

2 Likes

Re: Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva by tuboi: 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
Praxtech:

Look very well and see the deepest of feelings on her face

You get sense….walahi
Re: Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva by BarrElChapo(m): 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
expertman:
Nuce one even at old age she still loves him endlessly.

She and baba nah 5 and 6 if to say the ladies of today walahi nah birds them be she go don fly away.

Kudos ma'am

In photos
Re: Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva by winner37(m): 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
This man is clamping the steps of old age ....
Re: Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva by TheGift: 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
Mrkumareze:

Maybe She doesn’t want Him to mess up Her make up.

1 Like

Re: Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva by TheGift: 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
winner37:
This man is clamping the steps of old age ....

“Clamping”?? Don’t you mean , climbing? As in to climb steps?

3 Likes

Re: Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva by Kaybae(f): 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
merieam16:
Exactly, Fear of losing him anytime soon, that face really really speaks alot.

1 Like

Re: Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva by Truvelisback(m): 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
Mrkumareze:
Walahi! Detective feet u die! She dey endure the mouth odour.

Re: Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva by izubext007: 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
She should accept her husband present look with all are mind

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Musicians Celebrate Phyno's 30th Birthday In His Home (pics, Vid) / Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father / Laura Ikeji Stuns With Baby Bump In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.