Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,311 members, 7,846,383 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva (34416 Views)

Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes / Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) / Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva's Family Get Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva by Exczz: 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva by winner37(m): 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
TheGift:

“Clamping”?? Don’t you mean , climbing? As in to climb steps?

Thanks for the correction, I didn't even check on it I thought I click on the climbing from my keyboard...
Thanks for your observation.

1 Like

Re: Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva by Dominion791(m): 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2021
God bless them
Re: Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva by IbileIfe: 11:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
Mrkumareze:
Is his mouth smelly shocked wondering why the wife's face is looking strange
He was whispering something to her.
Re: Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva by Lincoln275(m): 5:54am On Nov 16, 2021
Her face depicted fear and real love for her husband , she knows O.J is old and anything can happen at anytime.
Re: Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva by Farfalla(f): 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
Women look at the picture and confess if that women see the handsomeness of his husband anymore grin cheesy grin undecided

When you raise a family with somebody and grow old with that same person, they become a part of you, especially if you bonded well during the prior years of your marriage.

Shallow issues such as whether you find them handsome or sexy cease to matter. Life takes a different turn and you become more forgiving of your partner's physical flaws. You embrace their warts and all. Their arthritis, their back pains, their prostate malfunctions, etc. You embrace them, because they've become a part of you, especially if you shared a relatively healthy union.

Anyway, you'll only relate once you're done with your teenage years, where only perfect partners are acceptable and physical flaws unforgivable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva by Pootle: 1:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mrkumareze:
Is his mouth smelly shocked wondering why the wife's face is looking strange

smelling love
Re: Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva by sharone21(f): 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
toujurs:
Men are really trying, they work all their life to sustain a family, that is why they age faster and die faster.

Lifestyle and village people kill men more...

You see that fake bro code guys form and hide their true feelings against their fellow men only to poison or stab them later is hypocritical.... Women will show u even from their facial expression say dem no like u and even fight there.

Besides, Sir Olu Jacob is an old man and looking his age

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Musicians Celebrate Phyno's 30th Birthday In His Home (pics, Vid) / I Was Born Blind – Chidinma Ekile (Video) / Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye Cute In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.