Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Enugu 2023: The Detractors Are At It Again, Public Beware - Victor Chigozie Eneh - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu 2023: The Detractors Are At It Again, Public Beware - Victor Chigozie Eneh (9606 Views)

AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina / Detractors Are Out To Destabilise Peace, Tranquility In Enugu – Nwodo / Eneh Victor Chigozie Arrested For Criticising Chinedu Obidigwe. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Enugu 2023: The Detractors Are At It Again, Public Beware - Victor Chigozie Eneh by Penguin2: 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

Nike is just one Local Government. Enugu East.

Isi-Uzo is one local government as well. The highest ranking onye Isi-Uzo in Enugu state government is their house Member, which every every Local Government is entitled to.

Nike has produced Senators and Reps, ministers. Only Governor is remaining.

If you have traveled from Ikem to Ehamufu through Obollo - Ehamufu Road, you will have pity on this people. Especially during the rainy season.

Nike has benefited much through close proximity to Enugu.

Abakpa, Ibagwa, Amorji, Iji, Edem, Ogui, Ugwuogo, Akpuoga, Agbogazi, Nkwubo, Emene, Neke Uno....

All these towns have benefited much from being 5 - 10 mins drive to Enugu

Lol! It’s obvious you know Enugu very well.

Well, trust me, the only benefit they are getting is the fact that their land now has value and they are selling it to make money.

But like I said before, these places you mentioned still lack basic necessities like road not to of water.

Have you been to Alulu and seen their road? Edem too, Ibagwa, Nkwubo, Nchatancha, etc. it’s just terrible.

Nike land seems abandoned unlike elsewhere in the capital territory.

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: The Detractors Are At It Again, Public Beware - Victor Chigozie Eneh by Penguin2: 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

This is very true.
Well, let the best man be our next Governor.

We want our dear Enugu to be competing with Lagos and Abuja grin grin

Lol!

You are saying it as if it’s a joke.

Enugu should be competing Abuja if not that Abuja is FCT.

The city is serene and greenery.

My own is that the next Governor should allow our girls to return to Otigba grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara 2023: How PDP’s Abdulahi Yaman Leads The Pack By Hassan Oladimeji / Taxi Driver Wins Sec's N2.5M Integrity Award / Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians (October 14th)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.