Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram (24779 Views)

Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram / Paul Okoye Celebrated His Elder Brother, Jude On His Birthday Without His Twin P / I don't talk with my elder brother, Jude Okoye - Peter Okoye (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram by ikorodureporta: 7:18am On Nov 16, 2021
Their accant balance don dey inspire them grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram by jarx: 7:37am On Nov 16, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Next is Davido and Chioma.

AmenI knew Chioma before IF. Chioma made Davido who he his today.

Just like Rihanna made Chris Brown gets more popularity and fans, so did Chioma make Davido.

'IF' has the highest views on YT as African music video.

Chioma inspired 'IF' and 'Assurance'

Just as Beyoncé made JayZ.

Annie made Tuface.

The song that blew Tuface was the one Annie was featured on.

You say anything about others but I wouldn't care. Don't ever tryna say Beyonce made Jayz.
Re: Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram by GreatrAnalyst: 7:43am On Nov 16, 2021
jarx:

You say anything about others but I wouldn't care. Don't ever tryna say Beyonce made Jayz.

You really have time at hand to give her attention. Their lots often believe that world won't continue without their gender.
"Beyonce made JayZ."
What a shitty statement. She didn't mention the one who made Wizkid, Tekno, and the rest

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram by Sunfultulip: 7:58am On Nov 16, 2021
ABEG WHERE YOU DEY, I GET FIREWOOD AND WAN CHOP BEANS
Massiveglory:

Oga you must not use gas. use coal.
Re: Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram by deebrain(m): 9:15am On Nov 16, 2021
Expect a big hit soon.

Fear musicians.
Re: Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram by jaiyeorie: 9:17am On Nov 16, 2021
Abiodun is not well o - Toke Makinwa vs Falz How much?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSlMnqMHFek
Re: Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram by DaInferno(m): 9:29am On Nov 16, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Next is Davido and Chioma.

AmenI knew Chioma before IF. Chioma made Davido who he his today.

Just like Rihanna made Chris Brown gets more popularity and fans, so did Chioma make Davido.

'IF' has the highest views on YT as African music video.

Chioma inspired 'IF' and 'Assurance'

Just as Beyoncé made JayZ.

Annie made Tuface.

The song that blew Tuface was the one Annie was featured on.
Lol...continue with that nonsense.

So Which woman can you say made
Wizkid
Burna
Bella
Olamide
Don jazzy
MI etc
...The men they are today??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Huge Turn Up At The #omobetter Concert, Small Doctor Thanks Fans / Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You / Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.