Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here (20204 Views)

Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel / 'Switch Off Your Phones' - Lagos #EndSARS Panel's Rule Sparks Controversy / Lagos #EndSARS Protesters Reject Drinks Donated By MC Oluomo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by stanisbaratheon: 11:33pm On Nov 15, 2021
From page 281 down is where it gets really interesting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by 4four(m): 11:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
This report is for those "where the dead bodies"

1 Like

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Emrys295: 11:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
It's really disheartening
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Aksnoopy: 11:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
Bastard, but you guys said no killing occured. Most especially one stupid mod on here.

Idiots!

1 Like

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:04am On Nov 16, 2021
Seun:
Gbenga Sesan has made a copy of the recently submitted Lagos #EndSARS Judicial Panel Report available for download here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sFvNF5pnW1HDLv9hN07EubXlYqkiJxrS/view

It's over 300 pages long. Many articles will be written about it tomorrow. Enjoy.

Thank you Seun

You are a good citizen

God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by jacoik(m): 12:08am On Nov 16, 2021
I want to know what is mannabbq, lie Mohamed, ngenechukwu and Joe igbokwe have to say on this

2 Likes

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by jacoik(m): 12:10am On Nov 16, 2021
iHart:
Downloaded already. Make I begin read am. At least I go finish am before one month
Baba you try oooo. I try to download but the letter is very tiny that I can't see when I download it more so, it will take u six months before you finish that 309 pages oooo
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 16, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
finally something to nail buhari after his tenure

The Hague awaits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by jimcaddy(m): 12:34am On Nov 16, 2021
Omo this is something one has to take time to read because it is really voluminous..
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Benrosaria(m): 12:45am On Nov 16, 2021
Seun:
Gbenga Sesan has made a copy of the recently submitted Lagos #EndSARS Judicial Panel Report available for download here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sFvNF5pnW1HDLv9hN07EubXlYqkiJxrS/view

It's over 300 pages long. Many articles will be written about it tomorrow. Enjoy.

Nigeria leave all these ones wey go distract us. Una don kill finish and still the dead ones no go come back, so I was wondering which is restitution of victims. I don’t know what’s hard to judge in this matter, if government say no one was killed, ok fine no one was killed.

Very normal for us to die, the fact is no one knows why we die. We die cause we have to live.

Government all we need, isn’t just to stay alive surviving, but to live and die happily
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by christistruth01: 12:58am On Nov 16, 2021
This Fake Lekki Panel report has just Scored a Spectacular Own Goal

On page 304 it lists the 14 Petitions received from Lekki Toll Gate incident and their Compensations only Abuta Solomon was listed as dead at Lekki and his Brother Nathaniel Solomon was Paid N25 Million as Compensation

Truth is just too Powerful for its haters to handle !!!!!!!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by cedricksly: 1:15am On Nov 16, 2021
Yet the blind zombies we have living among us here on NL said nobody died.. Let me not even start to mention name. But the fate of those who died whose death was mocked and undermined by you people would be far more better than the fate that would befall you and your household..... Useless set of zombies.
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by endsarrrs(f): 1:16am On Nov 16, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Christistruth00: 1:18am On Nov 16, 2021
cedricksly:
Yet the blind zombies we have living among us here on NL said nobody died.. Let me not even start to mention name. But the fate of those who died whose death was mocked and undermined by you people would be far more better than the fate that would befall you and your household..... Useless set of zombies.

The report is fake
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Christistruth00: 1:21am On Nov 16, 2021
cedricksly:

mach7:
The downloaded report wasn't signed by any of the panel members, hence it's validity is open to question.

Although I would want to safely assume that the submitted copy was signed by all panel members.

Long read.

The report is fake

Check page 304 it listed only A Solomon as a Fatality at Lekki and his brother Nathaniel was awarded N25 Million Compensation

There was no massacre at Lekki

1 Like

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by mach7(m): 1:26am On Nov 16, 2021
The downloaded report wasn't signed by any of the panel members, hence it's validity is open to question.

Although I would want to safely assume that the submitted copy was signed by all panel members.

Long read.
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by staga: 1:35am On Nov 16, 2021
Now there is good ground to take this matter officially to the Hague. One thing about the Hague is that any indictments or arrest warrants are for life....even if it takes 40 years, they will come after the perpetrators of this act.
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by ExposingdMatrix: 1:35am On Nov 16, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Genc10svYIU

May Nigeria Never happen to you
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by femiasaolu2014: 1:41am On Nov 16, 2021
I hear this report is the leaked version.

I hope the official version that the LASG will release wont be too remixed and redacted.

Awon eleribu gbogbo
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by chukxie(m): 1:45am On Nov 16, 2021
Who ordered the shootings?
Who ordered the shootings?
That's what people should be asking.
What will Nigerians do now that the reports are out - sit down like nothing happened or rise up to demand accountability from this evil government?
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Christistruth00: 1:50am On Nov 16, 2021
femiasaolu2014:
I hear this report is the leaked version.

I hope the official version that the LASG will release wont be too remixed and redacted.

Awon eleribu gbogbo

It’s fake check page 304 it lists only one fatality at Lekki and his brother was awarded N25 Million Compensation
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Wokenaija: 1:50am On Nov 16, 2021
If you are not in support of the massacre but you support Buhari, APC and /or Tinubu you are contradicting yourself. Wake up!!!!

1 Like

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Jflex07(m): 1:54am On Nov 16, 2021
Christistruth00:

It’s fake check page 304 it lists only one fatality at Lekki and his brother was awarded N25 Million Compensation
Na your useless life be fake...zombie.

3 Likes

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Poiu11: 2:20am On Nov 16, 2021
angry sad
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Adiola(f): 2:24am On Nov 16, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Whatt do I want to do with it ? As if anything will happen!! Sheo. Gandollar was caught on camera collecting bribe, wetin happen? Abegi!!
buharideen , is this how you want to derail this one? You can and will never be in the side of truth .

1 Like

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Adiola(f): 2:29am On Nov 16, 2021
Omicron007:
, NLpolicewoman, Ilovedemmanna kindly download it.

Incase you don't have data, give me a PM grin
add helinues , throwback, officigarri

1 Like

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:07am On Nov 16, 2021
Read through already. The truth always prevails
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Shokoloko(f): 4:30am On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:
This Fake Lekki Panel report has just Scored a Spectacular Own Goal

On page 304 it lists the 14 Petitions received from Lekki Toll Gate incident and their Compensations only Abuta Solomon was listed as dead at Lekki and his Brother Nathaniel Solomon was Paid N25 Million as Compensation

Truth is just too Powerful for its haters to handle !!!!!!!!!

Out of the petitions received two were listed as dead. One was struck out and one's family was compensated

The rest on the list did not file a petition. The circumstances of their death was discovered due to INVESTIGATION and not via family or self petition.
The difference is simply the mode that the panel was made aware of their death

3 Likes

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Shokoloko(f): 4:33am On Nov 16, 2021
Christistruth00:

No, one fatality compensated out of the number of petitions received. Not all the names of the list of casualties were collated as a result of petition. Most were discovered through investigation.
There was a woman asking for the body of her son early this year. She said she didn't want problem and only wanted the child's body. Such a person will only have her son listed as a casualty but will not have enough courage to actually file a petition

2 Likes

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by christistruth01: 4:40am On Nov 16, 2021
Shokoloko:

Out of the petitions received two were listed as dead. One was struck out and one's family was compensated

The rest on the list did not file a petition. The circumstances of their death was discovered due to INVESTIGATION and not via family or self petition.
The difference is simply the mode that the panel was made aware of their death

The Lekki Panel Compensated all the affected

How come the others got nothing

That report was unsigned fake and the remaining 221 Petitions received For other SARS Cases were not even mentioned at all
Only the 14 Petitions from Lekki were discussed and on page 304 it says only One person died at Lekki

There was no Lekki Massacre !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS / Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. / Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.