Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here (20206 Views)

Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel / 'Switch Off Your Phones' - Lagos #EndSARS Panel's Rule Sparks Controversy / Lagos #EndSARS Protesters Reject Drinks Donated By MC Oluomo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Tosman12(m): 8:20am On Nov 16, 2021
Tzar:
Sanwo Olu has won my heart on this one. To allow this report to see the light of day takes courage beyond imagination!

He really broke protocol to release it .... however we all know its politics for him to secure the heart of the youth come 2023..but he did the right thing. they wont like it... the president and tinubu gave that order.
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by bencr7: 9:23am On Nov 16, 2021
joey150:

Do you have a link to the video?
no link, it was a recorded video from my dad friend that send it to my whatapp, I don't know how to upload it on Nairaland. It seem d only way I can do it,is sending through WhatsApp.
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by cedricksly: 11:17am On Nov 16, 2021
mach7:
The downloaded report wasn't signed by any of the panel members, hence it's validity is open to question.

Although I would want to safely assume that the submitted copy was signed by all panel members.

Long read.
how do you sign a soft copy?? Did you sign your school project or thesis soft copy?? You only sign the printed one.... The only way a signature can enter a soft copy is after signing the whole hard copy, You scan each page to make a soft copy which is scan of all pages... But not an editable world document like this.... If that's the only reason you gave, sorry us is not valid...
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Franky826: 11:47am On Nov 16, 2021
AdaNri1:
Download a report riddled with spambot.
Who ordered the attack?

Try reading the report, you might get a glimpse of who actually ordered the attack
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Gentew(m): 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
rayvelez:
Nice one I just want to know who ordered* the massacre*.

What will you do if you know the person that ordered the massacre? Just asking for a friend
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Karnice600: 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
Okay.
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by joey150(m): 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
bencr7:
no link, it was a recorded video from my dad friend that send it to my whatapp, I don't know how to upload it on Nairaland. It seem d only way I can do it,is sending through WhatsApp.

Upload it on Youtube.
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by bencr7: 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
joey150:

Upload it on Youtube.
ok thanks
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by joey150(m): 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2021
bencr7:
how to do it
If you have a google account or use an android phone, go to your youtube app and check the menu and click on upload video.
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by bencr7: 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2021
joey150:

Do you have a link to the video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-7wpTJzhIU

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze / PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader / Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.