Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba (13618 Views)

Houses On Fire As ISWAP Attacks Askira/Uba Again / Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) / Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by Doyou2019: 7:32am On Nov 16, 2021
Dedemworld:

Go and ask your fada

You probably are a bastard, which explains your lashing out. BMCs with no brains.
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by AmazingELixir: 7:37am On Nov 16, 2021
Doraty1:

https://www.tvcnews.tv/just-in-troops-repel-iswaps-return-to-askira-uba/

undecided

Op this killing scores you guys are always mentioning when it comes to terrorists casualties that we never ever see....the day that twenty(s) go do una something that day una go understand say other numbers dey for arithmetic.

Meanwhile they travelled 70km to engage the terrorists most likely on a dirt road as at 5pm when it was reported ISWAP struck.

From the deductions and analogy I can categorically say Op has fed us cock & bull story and he/she is a certified vendor for fake and propaganda garnished news.
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by Kaiser20: 7:37am On Nov 16, 2021
Northern Agenda I wish after Buhari's tenure as president the whole truth about Islamic bandits and Terrorism in Nigeria will be reviewed.
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by Dedemworld: 7:39am On Nov 16, 2021
Doyou2019:

My fada is probably are a bastard, which explains his lashing out. BMCs fada with no brains.
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by isaiahethan: 7:46am On Nov 16, 2021
kovic7:

But the ISWAP dudes owe friends of the Nation clear photos, videos of soldiers they have killed and executed, even their ID CARDS right?? When the brought down an aircraft, they did video and showed evidence.... These terrorists are pursuing an agenda and they recruit locally. Best thing is for the army to always show pictures of the dismembered bodies of the terrorists, to disuade potential recruits.... Psychological tactics...

You're right bro God bless you for your wisdom, troop never repel any damm shit. Later today it will turn out ISWAP repel the Soldiers. Some dudes on this platform don't see the progress of this terrorists gaining more access every where.Fuucck the troops, fucck all the politicians, anybody supporting them fucck them all
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by samfrancis1(m): 8:05am On Nov 16, 2021
Ikpewe:
is either you are a terrorist or you are a lover of bad news.
Make God help us make this thing no reach either of us, but if e no happen people like.you na like this Una go deh do...
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by tnerro1(m): 8:17am On Nov 16, 2021
AntiBMC:
Army have suddenly turned to mosquito repellent. If it's to burn down houses in the East and search for Esn, it will be easy for them.

What happened to going on offensive, so the terr0rists can be d ones repelling?

I keep asking why does the Army sit in their super camps and wait to be attacked before repelling them. Shouldn’t it be the other way around. It’s like someone doesn’t want this war to end any time soon.

1 Like

Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by Ovamboland(m): 8:42am On Nov 16, 2021
OssyMalik:
Fake news.

If zombies didn’t believe Army shot and killed EndSars protesters, then they don’t expect me to believe this.

It’s tit for tat

And who are you doing?
Very childish
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by Anaerobi(m): 8:54am On Nov 16, 2021
OrdinaryNigeria:

Askira uba is home to borno Christians

Yes Sir... But sir, the question is where was Northern Christians when The Northern Muslims was equipping these Demonic blood suckers.
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by Coolgent(m): 9:00am On Nov 16, 2021
Buhari has failed Nigerians!
Despite billions budgeted to defense since 2015 all our gallant securities are still under equip!
Your government is only after the welfare of higher ranking officers to suppress their coup tendency
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by tesseract: 9:05am On Nov 16, 2021
Ikpewe:
is either I am a terrorist or I am a lover of bad news.
Fixed... grin

Useless cretin.
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by tesseract: 9:07am On Nov 16, 2021
Afamed:

They don't owe any enemies of the Nation any evidence.
Continue with your waiiling
Continue deceiving yourself. All of you are bloody liars who even enjoy lying to yourselves.
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by pedrilo: 9:13am On Nov 16, 2021
The moment I saw the source of d news, I knew it's fake.
They r just trying to make it look as if tins r ok so that their CEO can take over naija.
Ko le werk
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by VULCAN(m): 9:46am On Nov 16, 2021
APC has plunged Nigeria into a black hole. Every day lies and deceptions

Black Holes don't allow Light to come forth.

God break their hold on Nigeria so that Light can break forth.
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 16, 2021
OrdinaryNigeria:

Wow
Let's share this country to enable good governance.

Nigeria is an amalgamation of many countries
Agreed.
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by DukeofNL: 11:26am On Nov 16, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
Repel on paper, later you'll hear that they killed 18 soldiers not 4 as Nigerian Army claimed.
Of course the terrorist have killed 11 soldiers in aSkira on Saturday, we lose one of our favorite Army officer MAI-HULAN KWANO RIP
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by DukeofNL: 11:27am On Nov 16, 2021
More bullet to your guns oh Mighty NG army
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by Desboy123(m): 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
kovic7:
So, if another country wages war against Nigeria, all our armed Forces would be doing is to repel?? Mosquito repellent, can't they ever strategize and take the battle to these ISWAP for once?
The best form of defense is attack... Attack these guys for Once!!! Use airstrike to bombard this sambisa once and for all...

My bro nor be lie sha
The matter don too tey
Now time for bombarding
Better they clear all the sambisa forest for once ooo
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by Arda1000(m): 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
elmodee7:
I really appreciate the efforts of the Nigerian security forces
we gladly invite u to join grin form is still open so u can do more than just appreciating grin
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by InvertedHammer: 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2021
solidmyk:

That's not how warfare is been done, the military doesn't have any idea of the enemies formation that's why they have to wait for them to attack. In this kind of situation the military are always on alert of any kind of attack, unless they're are been hinted by an informant of an enemy's gathering, then they'll be able to launch a surprise attack on them.
/

Very true.

The military does not have spies nor go on covert operations. They are waiting for the enemies to attack them.

/
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by KingDamzzy(m): 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
Repel on paper, later you'll hear that they killed 18 soldiers not 4 as Nigerian Army claimed.

You are a terrorist and you will be eliminated soon just the way ISWAP have been collecting hits.
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by kovic7(m): 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
Desboy123:

My bro nor be lie sha
The matter don too tey
Now time for bombarding
Better they clear all the sambisa forest for once ooo

Exactly. Make them just clear the bush...
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by Ikpewe: 11:02am On Dec 18, 2021
I
Re: Troops Repel ISWAP’s Return To Askira Uba by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 15, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Name Governors Stealing Local Government Funds - Wike Tells Buhari / Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) / Onitsha River Port Ready By October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.