Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Onitsha River Port Ready By October - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha River Port Ready By October (13624 Views)

Ikpeazu starts Work On Obuaku-River Port / Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. / Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Beaf: 1:18am On Sep 30, 2011
[size=14pt]Onitsha river port – at last![/size]
On September 30, 2011 · In Editorial

From all indications, there is every reason to hope that at last the river port facility at Onitsha will soon be completed and put to use. The Minister of Transport, Senator Idris Umar, while inspecting the level of work at the site recently, disclosed to newsmen that President Goodluck Jonathan is likely to cut the tape to activate the port in October this year.

Work on this port was resumed in earnest on December 12, 2009 under the President Umaru Yar’ Adua regime with an award of contract valued at N4.182 billion to Inter-Bau Construction Ltd to ensure the installation of all facilities and equipment necessary for harbour operations. According to the minister, “with the speed with which the contractor is working on the project, it is expected that (it) will be completed in a few weeks. The completion of this project was one of the campaign promises made to Nigerians by Mr. President during his presidential campaign. We will invite him to come and see things for himself.”

This comes as cheering news given the sad history of this project. It was established over 30 years ago under the regime of President Shehu Shagari. But when the military intervened, the project was one of those abandoned nationwide. However, some commentators have voiced the view that ethnic and sectional politics was the major bedevilling factor behind the abandonment of the project. There seemed a conspiracy in some quarters to frustrate the development of new ports and rehabilitation of old ones, in spite of the fact that the Lagos ports had become perennially congested with attendant hardship to the economy and port users.

Several attempts made to dredge the River Niger became enmeshed in ethnic politics as some groups vowed to frustrate the dredging. However, the government of the late President Yar’ Adua rose above 30 years of ethnic and sectional bias and preceded full steam with the dredging of the Niger through to Onitsha, Lokoja and Baro. The government of President Goodluck Jonathan has kept faith with his predecessor’s determination by firmly taking this project to its logical conclusion. Hope has risen on the establishment of similar ports at Lokoja in Kogi State and Baro in Niger State.

With the completion of this waterway project, the years of waste to which the River Niger had been subjected would come to an end. A great natural resource would begin to play its role in the economic transformation of Nigeria, as boats and barges would be floating up and down the great river, bringing goods and people from the coast to the hinterland and back again.

New job opportunities would be created and a lot of pressure would be off the road network, thus contributing to their longer years. Most importantly, the heavy burden imposed on Lagos ports would be eased off and the commercial environment in the South-East, South-South and North-Central will be enhanced.

We commend the Federal Government, especially the regimes of the late President Yar’ Adua and the incumbent President Jonathan, for their patriotism and commitment to justice and even development of the country. We also commend the Minister of Transport, Senator Umar, for his obvious resourcefulness towards the expansion of the port network in Nigeria. We have since taken note of his doggedness to ensure the actualisation of the deep seaport project at Ibaka in Mbo Local Government Area in Akwa Ibom State.

We urge both the federal and state governments to continue to cooperate to ensure that all our sea and river ports in Lagos, Olokola, Koko, Warri, Port Harcourt, Onne, Calabar and along the River Niger are constructed and maintained in readiness for the envisaged economic boom which many have prognosticated for Nigeria within a few years.

The roads, waterways, airports, Export Processing Zones (EPZs) and railways are great instruments not only for economic prosperity of nations but strong means of national integratino. We are glad that the Federal Government has decided to invest heavily in this direction, and urge them not to relent.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/09/onitsha-river-port-at-last/
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by 9ja4eva: 1:22am On Sep 30, 2011
Good news.Well hope it gets commissioned in October truly.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by jason123: 1:23am On Sep 30, 2011
Nice one!!!

Beaf:

We urge both the federal and state governments to continue to cooperate to ensure that all our sea and river ports in Lagos, Olokola, Koko, Warri, Port Harcourt, Onne, Calabar and along the River Niger are constructed and maintained in readiness for the envisaged economic boom which many have prognosticated for Nigeria within a few years.

The roads, waterways, airports, Export Processing Zones (EPZs) and railways are great instruments not only for economic prosperity of nations but strong means of national integratino. We are glad that the Federal Government has decided to invest heavily in this direction, and urge them not to relent.

cool
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by jason123: 1:25am On Sep 30, 2011
This will definitely ease the stress in Lagos and spread development across the nation.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Desola(f): 1:33am On Sep 30, 2011
Though i can't stand the okoros, i'm truly happy for them. Since they are mostly traders, there was no excuse not to have given them their own port from time.

I hope this would mean they would start vacating the West o.

All the same, congratulobia, now your Biafra can finally materialise.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Onlytruth(m): 1:33am On Sep 30, 2011
^^
hehehe!
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Onlytruth(m): 1:35am On Sep 30, 2011
Great job GEJ!

God bless the spirit of Umaru Musa Yar adua as well. He had his weaknesses, but he had his strengths too.
This project has his name on it too.

GEJ is about to open up the East for business.  cool
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by jason123: 1:37am On Sep 30, 2011
Desola:

Though i can't stand the okoros, i'm truly happy for them. Since they are mostly traders, there was no excuse not to have given them their own port from time.

I hope this would mean they would start vacating the West o.

All the same, congratulobia, now your Biafra can finally materialise.
grin grin
You this girl sef!
@bolded
True say. I am desperately willing to see how rapid the SE will develop and [b]IF [/b]it will affect the rest of the country negatively (business wise) especially Lagos, Abuja and co. Its a gamble . . .  cool
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Nobody: 1:38am On Sep 30, 2011
Since more SW'ners are tolling the business line nowadays, will this help them too?

I hope say dem no fit kidnap ppl for there.  tongue
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Onlytruth(m): 1:47am On Sep 30, 2011
Ileke-Idi,

Is there a river in Ekiti, and does it in anyway join one of the tributaries of the River Niger?
If so, make I come with my canoe, come kidnap you dia take go East. cool
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Desola(f): 1:48am On Sep 30, 2011
jason123:

grin grin
You this girl sef!
@bolded
True say. I am desperately willing to see how rapid the SE will develop and [b]IF [/b]it will affect the rest of the country negatively (business wise) especially Lagos, Abuja and co. Its a gamble . . .  cool

Their best bet would be to sell to their neighbours - camerounians as they are closer abi will they have to do the long haul to the west or north to sell their goods?

They better get friendly with your people and the rivers people because that would be their market from now on and other neighbouring African countries.

I no send if dem succeed na dem wahala be dat.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by jason123: 2:07am On Sep 30, 2011
Desola:

Their best bet would be to sell to their neighbours - camerounians as they are closer abi will they have to do the long haul to the west or north to sell their goods?

They better get friendly with your people and the rivers people because that would be their market from now on and other neighbouring African countries.

I no send if dem succeed na dem wahala be dat.
Desola,
My POV is quite different from yours cool. What I'm saying is, I want to see a pre-mature Biafra. I want to know what it will look like since most Igbos will return to the SE. There will be no need for Lagos, Abuja and possibly PH and Warri. I also want to know how this will affect the economy of Lagos (they say, "you do not know the value of what you have until you lose it"wink. So much talk on NL about Lagos economy (no hate cool), so I want to know if Lagos will continue to grow or if it will be defranchised by this development.

As for "selling of goods". It does not stop SEasterners from selling goods to all Nigerians. It helps the economy and evens out development unlike what we have now, that is, the economic concentration in Lag, Abj, Rivers etc
"Aba-mades" are not as bad as you think grin. I once bought and wore some "aba-mades" while I was in Nigeria and I rocked it wella. Its just the fake drugs I don't like. Most of the other things that are made in "Aba" have similar, if not better, quality than the goods from China!

1 Like

Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by tpia5: 2:13am On Sep 30, 2011
@ topic

anything that eases the congestion in lagos is fine by me.

This may change the demographics of the place perhaps.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Beaf: 2:25am On Sep 30, 2011
jason123:

Desola,
My POV is quite different from yours cool. What I'm saying is, I want to see a pre-mature Biafra. I want to know what it will look like since most Igbos will return to the SE. There will be no need for Lagos, Abuja and possibly PH and Warri. I also want to know how this will affect the economy of Lagos (they say, "you do not know the value of what you have until you lose it"wink. So much talk on NL about Lagos economy (no hate cool), so I want to know if Lagos will continue to grow or if it will be defranchised by this development.

As for "selling of goods". It does not stop SEasterners from selling goods to all Nigerians. It helps the economy and evens out development unlike what we have now, that is, the economic concentration in Lag, Abj, Rivers etc
"Aba-mades" are not as bad as you think grin. I once bought and wore some "aba-mades" while I was in Nigeria and I rocked it wella. Its just the fake drugs I don't like. Most of the other things that are made in "Aba" have similar, if not better, quality than the goods from China!

It won't affect Lagos.
Lagos will only crash if Nigeria splits, because there is absolutely nothing to generate wealth there outside of trading. The financial sector, banks, insurance coys are all focused on oil, so those will melt away in a split (as will several headquarters).

What will affect Lagos in the long run is developments that are going on in Delta state (some will laugh, but wait two-three years cool). If these developments find synergies with the ports from Warri, Koko, through Bayelsa, Onitsha and with steel and iron ore moving between Lokoja and Warri, then we would begin to see the gradual dilution of Lagos as the premier economic hub.

It would be worse if the ports at Onne and the deep sea port in Akwa Ibom have new life breathed into them as seems to be happening. The Nigerian economy is diversifying and we should be ready for it.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Nobody: 2:35am On Sep 30, 2011
Onlytruth:

Ileke-Idi,

Is there a river in Ekiti, and does it in anyway join one of the tributaries of the River Niger?
If so, make I come with my canoe, come kidnap you dia take go East. cool

The Nile river is just close by smiley
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by dayokanu(m): 2:50am On Sep 30, 2011
Beaf:

[size=14pt]Onitsha river port – at last![/size]

[size=18pt]Work on this port was resumed in earnest on December 12, 2009 under the President Umaru Yar’ Adua regime with an award of contract valued at N4.182 billion to Inter-Bau Construction Ltd[/size] to ensure the installation of all facilities and equipment necessary for harbour operations. According to the minister, “with the speed with which the contractor is working on the project, it is expected that (it) will be completed in a few weeks. The completion of this project was one of the campaign promises made to Nigerians by Mr. President during his presidential campaign. We will invite him to come and see things for himself.”

This comes as cheering news given the sad history of this project. It was established over 30 years ago under the regime of President Shehu Shagari. But when the military intervened, the project was one of those abandoned nationwide. However, some commentators have voiced the view that ethnic and sectional politics was the major bedevilling factor behind the abandonment of the project. There seemed a conspiracy in some quarters to frustrate the development of new ports and rehabilitation of old ones, in spite of the fact that the Lagos ports had become perennially congested with attendant hardship to the economy and port users.

Several attempts made to dredge the River Niger became enmeshed in ethnic politics as some groups vowed to frustrate the dredging. [size=18pt]However, the government of the late President Yar’ Adua rose above 30 years of ethnic and sectional bias and preceded full steam with the dredging of the Niger through to Onitsha, Lokoja and Baro.[/size] The government of President Goodluck Jonathan has kept faith with his predecessor’s determination by firmly taking this project to its logical conclusion. Hope has risen on the establishment of similar ports at Lokoja in Kogi State and Baro in Niger State.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/09/onitsha-river-port-at-last/

God Bless Umar Musa Yar Adua wherever he is cos left to Odechukwu Retardeen Jonathan, The country can be on autopilot.

Mumucious fellow.

If only YarAdua was healthier Maybe just Maybe ,
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Beaf: 2:53am On Sep 30, 2011
^
You will only die of jealousy while the country continues to progress. It is commendable that GEJ could continue the good work that Yar Adua started, that is something Nigerian leaders are not known for. But GEJ is a man who has the country at heart.

Great job GEJ! Na you biko! cool
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by jason123: 2:54am On Sep 30, 2011
Beaf:

It won't affect Lagos.

It might! You never know.
You really do not know the value of what you have until you lose it.

Beaf:
Lagos will only crash if Nigeria splits, because there is absolutely nothing to generate wealth there outside of trading. The financial sector, banks, insurance coys are all focused on oil, so those will melt away in a split (as will several headquarters).
Nah, Lagos has off shore oil. Most, if not all the states that have access to the Ocean, have offshore oil. Agreed, some companies will leave but I can't see Lagos being totally defranchised by a split because its positioning itself to be the "London" or "Manhattan" of West Africa. With the suspension bridge (its first in WA), to Eko atlantic (a business hub) to the LRT (rail way system) . . I really cannot see a "beaten-down" SW.

With that said, BEAF, you and I know that there CAN'T be a 3-way split in the south. I know you know that! cool
The Ibibios and co will almost certainly join the SE. The Edos and co(including your group, Uhrobos because of their Edo connection) will almost certainly join the SW.
Even some of the so called Eastern Ijaws (with all due respect) will join the SE.
The best bet is Southern Nigeria!  The Ijaws will be worse off in a 3-way split. You'll agree if you are being realistic.

Beaf:

What will affect Lagos in the long run is developments that are going on in Delta state (some will laugh, but wait two-three years cool). If these developments find synergies with the ports from Warri, Koko, through Bayelsa, Onitsha and with steel and iron ore moving between Lokoja and Warri, then we would begin to see the gradual dilution of Lagos as the premier economic hub.

It would be worse if the ports at Onne and the deep sea port in Akwa Ibom have new life breathed into them as seems to be happening. The Nigerian economy is diversifying and we should be ready for it.
Have you forgotten that some of the gas projects will be extended to Lagos as well? But yes, I agree, that will DEFINITELY affect Lagos but we have to wait and see. About being the economic hub, I don't see that changing. Other states like Rivers and Delta will certainly develop commercially but will they be able to compete with Lagos? I doubt that. Lagos is about to be the 3rd largest city in the world. I don't think Warri, Asaba and PH can compete with that labour force and brain drain.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Beaf: 3:02am On Sep 30, 2011
^
Please banish the thought of Urhobo's or any other old Bendel ethnic group ever joining the SW. Nobody wants to run from one slavery to another; read the history of why the old Midwest freed itself from the SW. These aint times for naivety my brother, at worst we will all form a new country based on the the borders of the old Bendel state.

Don't be in the least decieved by Edo being ACN, its just the party in power; they are heart and soul SS people. In fact, at the time GEJ was struggling, the PDP states in the SS held a meeting to strategise on how to support their man and actualise the Presidency. Edo state was extremely bitter at being shut out of the struggle and forced themselves on the meeting (I'll post a link if I can find it). Also, Adams Oshiomole very openly campaigned for GEJ against Ribadu. All the nonsense about Edo and the SW exists only in NL fairy tales.

As for Ijaws, they will gain the most from a split in the country, whether the Delta state ethnic groups or the Ibibio's etc join them or not. They will have an incredibly viable country; the next most viable will be Edo/Delta.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by dayokanu(m): 3:04am On Sep 30, 2011
Beaf:

^
You will only die of jealousy while the country continues to progress. It is commendable that GEJ could continue the good work that Yar Adua started, that is something Nigerian leaders are not known for. But GEJ is a man who has the country at heart.

Great job GEJ! Na you biko! cool

Umaru had already awarded the contract so whats Odechukwu supposed to do?

Shebii he just left it on autopilot like he does the whole country. You mean Nigerian leaders are not known for leaving the country in autopilot

Thank you Umaru May Allah bless you wherever you are. Traders in Onitsha and Aba would always remember you.

If only you didnt make Odechukwu Autopilot Retardeen your deputy.

Well Allah knows Best
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by tpia5: 3:07am On Sep 30, 2011
its mainly on nl that i hear this alleged edo/yoruba "likeness" for each other.

edo and yoruba are brothers blah blah blah.

i think people are confusing the fact that some areas tend to shop for boyfriends and partners in the southwest, with actual reality on ground.

relationship matter is different from general overall matter.

unless there's more to the whitewashing than meets the eye.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Relax101(m): 3:09am On Sep 30, 2011
jason123:

Nah, Lagos has off shore oil. Most, if not all the states that have access to the Ocean, have offshore oil. Agreed, some companies will leave but I can't see Lagos being totally defranchised by a split because its positioning itself to be the "London" or "Manhattan" of West Africa. With the suspension bridge (its first in WA), to Eko atlantic (a business hub) to the LRT (rail way system) . . I really cannot see a "beaten-down" SW.

With that said, BEAF, you and I know that there CAN'T be a 3-way split in the south. I know you know that! cool
The Ibibios and co will almost certainly join the SE. The Edos and co(including your group, Uhrobos because of their Edo connection) will almost certainly join the SW.
Even some of the so called Eastern Ijaws (with all due respect) will join the SE.
The best bet is Southern Nigeria!  The Ijaws will be worse off in a 3-way split. You'll agree if you are being realistic.
Have you forgotten that some of the gas projects will be extended to Lagos as well? But yes, I agree, that will DEFINITELY affect Lagos but we have to wait and see. About being the economic hub, I don't see that changing. Other states like Rivers and Delta will certainly develop commercially but will they be able to compete with Lagos? I doubt that. Lagos is about to be the 3rd largest city in the world. I don't think Warri, Asaba and PH can compete with that labour force and brain drain.

Sometimes I think you dont know Nigeria very well. Nigeria is a place where people move with the crowd.
Lekki was very empty before, wetin happen?
Lagos abeokuta expressway was like a jungle before, wetin happen?
Abuja was filled with snakes baboon and gorrilla jumping from trees to water, wetin happen?
Port harcourt wasnt filled yorubas before, wetin happen?
People are trying to find the natural habitat that best suits their life style.
Tinapa got the attention it deserved when it started but wetin happen?
You can never say bros. Things dey change and swing any how. That's Nigeria for you oo.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Relax101(m): 3:11am On Sep 30, 2011
jason123:

And one more thing, pls stop this talk about ethnic groups. It is getting too much.
Face topic leave ethnic wahala.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by jason123: 3:20am On Sep 30, 2011
Beaf:

^
Please banish the thought of Urhobo's or any other old Bendel ethnic group ever joining the SW. Nobody wants to run from one slavery to another; read the history of why the old Midwest freed itself from the SW. These aint times for naivety my brother, at worst we will all form a new country based on the the borders of the old Bendel state.

Don't be in the least decieved by Edo being ACN, its just the party in power; they are heart and soul SS people. In fact, at the time GEJ was struggling, the PDP states in the SS held a meeting to strategise on how to support their man. Edo state was extremely bitter at being shut out of the struggle and forced themselves on the meeting (I'll post a link if I can find it). Also, Adams Oshiomole very openly campaigned for GEJ against Ribadu. All the nonsense about Edo and the SW exists only in NL fairy tales.

If you have been reading my thoughts in this issue, you'll know that I agree with some of what you said (in case you are unsure, read Kpodege's threads and others). My first choice is Southern Nigeria! My second choice is to be with the Edos! My last choice is Odua, even at that, we must operate Federalism. When the time comes, I can assure you that most SSouthern ethnic groups will RUN from ND republic because of the Ijaws. Most will prefer Igbos and/or Yorubas to just a country with Ijaws as the majority.

About ACN and Edo, no one is being deceived. After all, ACN won two seats in Anambra. I can't used that to conclude that "Ndi Anambra will join Odua". My POV is, if the Oba of Benin opts for Odua for one reason or the other, most of Bendel will. If not, then NO.
In fact, you'll be shocked when you hear the the Ogoni/CR/Akwa Ibom, say they want to form their own country. Edos might say they want to form their own country.

I personally think that the ND is too heterogeneous to form a republic without the same "Nigeria issue" re-occurring! I see Oil and territorial wars in ND republic;and that is why I don't believe in it. This is my point of view.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by jason123: 3:25am On Sep 30, 2011
Relax101:

Sometimes I think you dont know Nigeria very well. Nigeria is a place where people move with the crowd.
Lekki was very empty before, wetin happen?
Lagos abeokuta expressway was like a jungle before, wetin happen?
Abuja was filled with snakes baboon and gorrilla jumping from trees to water, wetin happen?
Port harcourt wasnt filled yorubas before, wetin happen?
People are trying to find the natural habitat that best suits their life style.
Tinapa got the attention it deserved when it started but wetin happen?
You can never say bros. Things dey change and swing any how. That's Nigeria for you oo.

Haba, bros. I stayed in Naija for quite a while. I know wetin you dey yarn na!
Re-read my post. Most of what I type what not assertive. I just think Lasgidi is a different ball game. After all, the military move the capital away from Lagos, YET, today, its still standing tall. Anyway, lets wait and see. . .

Relax101:

And one more thing, pls stop this talk about ethnic groups. It is getting too much.
Face topic leave ethnic wahala.
cool
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Desola(f): 3:29am On Sep 30, 2011
Okay sha, let me put it simplistically without my tribal goggle on.

Whether Biafra likes o, make e move to kutuwenji, all I know is that other ethnic groups from the old Nigeria would not venture into ibo land. That land is forbidden and cursed!

They are currently doing well in their neighbouring African countries and that is where they should focus and expand. To say because Biafraland is thriving, a Yoruba man would commence negotiation is a big farce. There is absolutely nothing in that place jo! Okay, after I buy my spare parts and okrika shoes, what else? That place is like a cocoon ojare, nothing dey happen.

Except of course evil genius like Beaf, yes, he would visit his brothers who helped rig Odenson Jonasatan into power.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Desola(f): 3:32am On Sep 30, 2011
If Lagos sleeps, Ondo would rise, Ekiti would move, Ogun would stretch.

Lagos is not the be it all and end all ojare. Let other western states shine too and let's make Lagos a tourist attraction. With those doti Nna people out of the way, there would be less congestion and we would enjoy our beaches ojare.

I no fit shout o, grin
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Beaf: 3:35am On Sep 30, 2011
Desola:

Whether Biafra likes o, make e move to kutuwenji, all I know is that other ethnic groups from the old Nigeria would not venture into ibo land. That land is forbidden and cursed!

They are currently doing well in their neighbouring African countries and that is where they should focus and expand. To say because Biafraland is thriving, a Yoruba man would commence negotiation is a big farce. There is absolutely nothing in that place jo! Okay, after I buy my spare parts and okrika shoes, what else? That place is like a cocoon ojare, nothing dey happen.

Except of course evil genius like Beaf, yes, he would visit his brothers who helped rig Odenson Jonasatan into power.

Call me any name you like. Na so love tek de start! grin
I will soon marry you. lol!
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Relax101(m): 3:39am On Sep 30, 2011
Desola:

Wetin happen na. Wetin u cook, I dey hungry.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Desola(f): 3:47am On Sep 30, 2011
Beaf:

Call me any name you like. Na so love tek de start! grin
I will soon marry you. lol!

Na yam?

I've seen what you look like and heard you speak. You look too pretty and more like a lady boy and your affinity with Abuja and jonasatan suggests to me that you are probably in a relationship one or some of the bigwigs hence your die hard support for everything bad.

I like my man dark, tall, handsome, very well spoken, thoroughly intelligent and YORUBA.

YOu don't fit that bill pretty boy.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Relax101(m): 3:51am On Sep 30, 2011
Desola:

Na yam?

I've seen what you look like and heard you speak. You look too pretty and more like a lady boy and your affinity with Abuja and jonasatan suggests to me that you are probably in a relationship one or some of the bigwigs hence your die hard support for everything bad.

I like my man dark, tall, handsome, very well spoken, thoroughly intelligent and YORUBA.

I am half yoruba.
I fit your description well except u want a full yoruba.
Oya Kama roll.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Nobody: 3:52am On Sep 30, 2011
Desola:

Na yam?

I like my man dark, tall, handsome, very well spoken, thoroughly intelligent and YORUBA. (BTW, if na all the above you want, no look for Naija men side o)

Ouch!! Na beaf dem rubbish like this shocked grin grin grin

Beaf, over to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mark Obi Resigns As Governor Ayade’s Special Adviser On SDGs / Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ / More Videos And Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.