Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Best Method On How To Verify Google Adsense Pin In Nigeria Fast - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Method On How To Verify Google Adsense Pin In Nigeria Fast (601 Views)

Has Any Verify Google Adsense Identity With Passport? / Google Adsense Pin Verification Problem (one Month Left) / How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Method On How To Verify Google Adsense Pin In Nigeria Fast by phoneboardgh: 12:16am On Nov 16, 2021
So many Nigerian bloggers using Google Adsense as their means of monetization most times find it difficult once they reach PIN verification stage in their blogging career especially newbies but today, I am going to simplify the process in just 5 easy steps.

Difference Between Nigerian & Ghana Google Adsense Pin Verification Process (WHAT YOU MUST KNOW)

Do you know that Nigerian Adsense pin verification and other policies are different from other country Adsense? Take for example, A typical Ghana Google Adsense only requires pin verification and after that you are good to go, but that of Nigeria, you are required or expected to verify your account with Nigerian Government ID then after that process is being completed, the option for pin verification then shows up. Kind of stressful right?

But do not worry, I am here to guide you or rather still, reveal to you how i managed to verify a client from Nigeria Adsense account.

Fastest Way to Solve Nigerian Google Adsense Pin Verification Problem

Below are the steps you should follow:

Before you apply for Adsense pin after ID verification, make sure you cross check the name, address, phone number you used in the payment section of your Google AdSense.

Secondly, kindly visit the nearest post office in your area, check the post office section where they wrote P.M.B DELIVERY then ask any one you see around the office that you want to see the post man.

When you finally meet the post man, politely tell him/her that a mail from Google Adsense will be sent to their post office which will arrive within 1-3months (could be less).

Now this step is very important, this will determine if you will end up receiving your Nigerian Adsense pin fast. Give them your name and your phone number (the one you used on your Adsense account).

NOTE: The post man might request for a tip (a token/money). Do not feel offended, just give it to him/her even if they did not ask for it. You know in Nigeria, things gets done fast when money is involved (it simply shows how committed you are). please always carry a budget of 2,000 Naira.

Endeavour to call him/her as the months passes just to make enquiries. I guarantee that you will definitely get your Adsense Pin within 3 months.

Source: https://phoneboardgh..com/2021/11/best-way-to-verify-google-adsense-pin.html?m=1

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove

Re: Best Method On How To Verify Google Adsense Pin In Nigeria Fast by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 5:29am On Aug 25, 2022
Three months! shocked

(1) (Reply)

9jaguide Legit / Advanced Website Development, Business Website, E-commerce Website, Trading Web / How Much Will This Website Cost (low Budget Please)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.