Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Justus Mogekwu: Ban Christians Without PVCs From Holy Communion - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justus Mogekwu: Ban Christians Without PVCs From Holy Communion (13649 Views)

Shakar El Comes For Nigerians Without PVCs And Yet Talk Politics / No Communion For Worshippers Without Pvcs - Father Matthew / Politicians Buying Pvcs From Voters – INEC Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justus Mogekwu: Ban Christians Without PVCs From Holy Communion by onelovenigeria(m): 10:11am On Nov 16, 2021
tsdarkside:

go clean gutter in ghana....
i already do that in houston texas thanks anymore job....man have a good day am busy
Re: Justus Mogekwu: Ban Christians Without PVCs From Holy Communion by Lastmankc(m): 10:14am On Nov 16, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Does PVC really work? I don't think so, because assuming it does, there's no way one uselessss idiot, skinny skeletal dullard, low intelligent quotient nincompoop, incoherent bastard , brainless vagabond of a man will preside over millions+ intelligent individuals.

God punish those who pushes this calamity on us.
han Han nah

Re: Justus Mogekwu: Ban Christians Without PVCs From Holy Communion by emmnprince(m): 10:15am On Nov 16, 2021
MHBNeiman:
Dude, and when the bad eggs in government rule over you and make life difficult for you in terms of security and better standard of living, do not call God because he has given you intelligence to get your PVc, and vote into power the ones who will make life better.

Seems you didn't comprehend my words.

Christians are citizens of a country. They are expected to exercise their constitutional rights. "To vote and to be voted for," is one of their constitutional rights.

The Church leaders can only teach, persuade or influence their members to get their PVCs and vote for the right persons into elective positions. They are not to deny participation in the communion by enforcing a law in favour of man that negate Christ's law that all born agains should partake of the communion.
Re: Justus Mogekwu: Ban Christians Without PVCs From Holy Communion by sulaak(m): 10:24am On Nov 16, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Does PVC really work? I don't think so, because assuming it does, there's no way one uselessss idiot, skinny skeletal dullard, low intelligent quotient nincompoop, incoherent bastard , brainless vagabond of a man will preside over millions+ intelligent individuals.

PVC and voting might not work, but even if our vote doesn't our will to vote will not go unnoticed. Democracy is a long term cultural process.
Re: Justus Mogekwu: Ban Christians Without PVCs From Holy Communion by esbeejay: 10:34am On Nov 16, 2021
OH GOD!!!!!
TAKE CONTROL...
Re: Justus Mogekwu: Ban Christians Without PVCs From Holy Communion by seyz91(m): 10:59am On Nov 16, 2021
Amen!

you really finished the Vegetable Manequine disguised as president
MadamVanessa:

Re: Justus Mogekwu: Ban Christians Without PVCs From Holy Communion by Lokojatoofar: 11:12am On Nov 16, 2021
This is how the elites use religion to opress their gullible masses.

1 Like

Re: Justus Mogekwu: Ban Christians Without PVCs From Holy Communion by nzeobi(m): 11:14am On Nov 16, 2021
Jamenzy:

As if your vote will count....

If you have been involved in elections recently especially in the southern part of the country you will know that votes count
Re: Justus Mogekwu: Ban Christians Without PVCs From Holy Communion by LordFaraday(m): 11:37am On Nov 16, 2021
Pvc works when people come together in unity cause if it doesn't work Andy ubah would have won the Anambra election.
MadamVanessa:

Re: Justus Mogekwu: Ban Christians Without PVCs From Holy Communion by mbos: 11:47am On Nov 16, 2021
what has the Holy Church of Christ got to do with this zoological setup called Nigeria
Re: Justus Mogekwu: Ban Christians Without PVCs From Holy Communion by SilvanusII(m): 11:53am On Nov 16, 2021
Make these ppl just dey their dey. The horrors that religion has inflicted on governance is just enough. Let them focus on the salvation of the soul.
Re: Justus Mogekwu: Ban Christians Without PVCs From Holy Communion by hardon1(m): 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
A senseless talk. Na PVC go carry one go heaven. He has forgotten that someone can have a PVC and still decide not to vote
Re: Justus Mogekwu: Ban Christians Without PVCs From Holy Communion by FrenchyL(m): 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1406154/anglican-bishop-tells-pastors-ban-christians-without-pvcs-receiving-holy-communion/

Rubbish talk. Is that what the Lord did in the word? Be guided by the word of God. PVC ke!
Re: Justus Mogekwu: Ban Christians Without PVCs From Holy Communion by HomoDroid(m): 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
My take on this is that GOD should ban any Church from giving communion if they have no PVC Registration centre and polling Unit! grin grin grin

I hope this does not cause His Eminence to sweat under that cassock/garb shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justus Mogekwu: Ban Christians Without PVCs From Holy Communion by mauchiz: 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
Christians should go and get there pvc, you see were we are now in Nigeria.

Whatever pastors have to do to make there members vote, they should do it,we can't allow this type of leaders to take over Nigeria.

Every time Christians will say is not there business, later they will start crying of persecution.
During election, all the northern Muslims in the south travels to the North to cast there votes, but my Christian brothers and sisters will not go and vote, they will rather wait for economy turndown so they can start complaining.

Let's be wise
Re: Justus Mogekwu: Ban Christians Without PVCs From Holy Communion by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
You can't force people to vote Sir it is a matter of choice. Thank you.
Re: Justus Mogekwu: Ban Christians Without PVCs From Holy Communion by stayclearofme: 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2021
nzeobi:
I totally agree.

As citizens we should vote and elect the leaders who means well for us.

Though I think we'll feel the impact of our PVC more when people start voting from anywhere that isn't necessarily where they registered
And where is that in the Bible?
Re: Justus Mogekwu: Ban Christians Without PVCs From Holy Communion by stayclearofme: 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
onelovenigeria:

slowpoke who care....no body is voting a asshole yoruba ...for all i care and if the country keep on turning bad...the yoruba suffer more due to their lack of unemployable people with evil mind ...keep fooling around think you are wise
Yoruba with un employable people?.. Is your brain in order?
Re: Justus Mogekwu: Ban Christians Without PVCs From Holy Communion by stayclearofme: 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
onelovenigeria:

i already do that in houston texas thanks anymore job....man have a good day am busy
Where are you in Houston, Texas?
Re: Justus Mogekwu: Ban Christians Without PVCs From Holy Communion by efficiencie(m): 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
Like the holy communion in question is actually holy! Countless people take that same holy communion and still stroll happily and enthusiastically to hell...and besides his most eminent, distinguished and exalted Bishop must realize that getting a PVC is not a divinely ordained condition for holy communion and it is not necessary for a pastor or Bishop to give holy communion. Any family can bless bread and juice and fulfil the Passover by eating in remembrance of the sacrifice of the LORD Jesus. These new testament pharisees want to take us back to the old testament with their traditions of men.
Re: Justus Mogekwu: Ban Christians Without PVCs From Holy Communion by Ruggman: 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
End time Political pastors on the loose working hard to fulfill the mandate of their masters to unify the church with the world system.

God is watching you all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justus Mogekwu: Ban Christians Without PVCs From Holy Communion by nzeobi(m): 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
stayclearofme:

And where is that in the Bible?

Show me where bible said you should eat, use a phone or bath then we can have the discussion
Re: Justus Mogekwu: Ban Christians Without PVCs From Holy Communion by Glory2DLamb(m): 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
Very soon these same Bishops will make the covid-19 vaccination certificate a prerequisite for coming to church.
MISPLACED PRIORITY!
Re: Justus Mogekwu: Ban Christians Without PVCs From Holy Communion by Bamzyriches451: 2:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
Na wao
Re: Justus Mogekwu: Ban Christians Without PVCs From Holy Communion by Samyyorn5050: 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
I totally agreed
Re: Justus Mogekwu: Ban Christians Without PVCs From Holy Communion by Temi2468: 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
nzeobi:
I totally agree.

As citizens we should vote and elect the leaders who means well for us.

Though I think we'll feel the impact of our PVC more when people start voting from anywhere that isn't necessarily where they registered

So, in doing so, Jn. 1:1 says the criteria is to use holy communion denial? #strangefire #worldlyentanglement #perverted gospel #heresies
Re: Justus Mogekwu: Ban Christians Without PVCs From Holy Communion by MKO200: 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
pickatyoubackup:
No dey mix religion with politics
I don't understand this kind of statement oo.. ah ah why are why this naive, do you think God will come down to come and help you?
The earlier we realize that we already have what we need to make this country great the better for all of us..
Re: Justus Mogekwu: Ban Christians Without PVCs From Holy Communion by TellMeNothing: 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
Re: Justus Mogekwu: Ban Christians Without PVCs From Holy Communion by stayclearofme: 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
nzeobi:

Show me where bible said you should eat, use a phone or bath then we can have the discussion
Unrelated question.. smh! Ignorance is a sin.
Re: Justus Mogekwu: Ban Christians Without PVCs From Holy Communion by bilulu(m): 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
ejighikemeuwa:
The bishop would have been wright if the votes counts, but because the Fulani terrorists are on the throne and controlling without the fear of God, the votes do not count, so PVC is not the solution, please do not persecute your members because of pvc
what's the solution?
Re: Justus Mogekwu: Ban Christians Without PVCs From Holy Communion by Wchris(m): 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
Clueless man. Who holy Communion help!! Holy Communion that is not even Holy, keep decieving your selves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You're A Fighter, Strong Grassroots Mobiliser - Tinubu Hails Oshiomhole At 70 / Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria / President Buhari Visits Abia State Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.