Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,162 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

William Troost-Ekong: Tottenham’s Coach Said I Will Never Make It As Footballer - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / William Troost-Ekong: Tottenham’s Coach Said I Will Never Make It As Footballer (35452 Views)

Messi Overtakes Ronaldo As Footballer With Most Guinness World Records / Mourinho Sacked As Tottenham Coach / Tottenham Coach Pochettino Cries During His Post-match Interview(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: William Troost-Ekong: Tottenham’s Coach Said I Will Never Make It As Footballer by VEHINTOLAR: 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
ObaKlaz:
Yo, Troost! That was way too harsh from the sadistic, son of bih coach.
But I'mma keep it real with you, homey - you've gotta up your game, still.

The point really is that even if Troost stops playing football today, he has made it already and that wicked coach has been put to shame !

1 Like

Re: William Troost-Ekong: Tottenham’s Coach Said I Will Never Make It As Footballer by Reference(m): 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mr. Troost.... sometimes eh... walahi.... no vex eh... kai.... you know what I mean.... can you consider carefully.... some small, tiny, minuscule, sub atomic.... truth.... lipsrsealed....

1 Like

Re: William Troost-Ekong: Tottenham’s Coach Said I Will Never Make It As Footballer by Rashkeed(m): 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
Person b captain for watford and some mumu for here dey ask weather e don make am grin grin

1 Like

Re: William Troost-Ekong: Tottenham’s Coach Said I Will Never Make It As Footballer by odomanis: 2:26pm On Nov 16, 2021
ObaKlaz:
Yo, Troost! That was way too harsh from the sadistic, son of bih coach.
But I'mma keep it real with you, homey - you've gotta up your game, still.

Yea,just like everyone,he gotta up his game. But looking at someone a coach condemned not going to be able to play even league two or one,now played in the premiership and the world cup ! He has reason to glorify God.

2 Likes

Re: William Troost-Ekong: Tottenham’s Coach Said I Will Never Make It As Footballer by Druss(m): 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
Need to understand who Troost was competing with then in the Spurs Academy.

1 Like

Re: William Troost-Ekong: Tottenham’s Coach Said I Will Never Make It As Footballer by Druss(m): 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
googlepikins:
He looks like a racists sef

Stop misyarning. That is not the coach. Matt Taylor was coach at Spurs in 2019. Is that when Troost was 19? Sometimes go and do proper research.

There is another coach. No be dis one. You have already started insulting him. Also the name Matt in the OP is clearly a grammatical error.

3 Likes

Re: William Troost-Ekong: Tottenham’s Coach Said I Will Never Make It As Footballer by Druss(m): 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
PS those crying racism need to go look at club academies. They no dey look colour.

2 Likes

Re: William Troost-Ekong: Tottenham’s Coach Said I Will Never Make It As Footballer by Juanmike(m): 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
uchaymart:

He left Udinese to sign for an EPL club. currently He plays for Watford FC in the EPL.

I thought you had a Smart phone? why are updated with current happenings ?
Is Watford a football club?

1 Like

Re: William Troost-Ekong: Tottenham’s Coach Said I Will Never Make It As Footballer by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
The man probably accessed his performance, and gave his honest opinion.

To be truthful, Troost doesn't really have that thing in him.

I consider him extremely lucky. Otherwise, no club would want him.
Re: William Troost-Ekong: Tottenham’s Coach Said I Will Never Make It As Footballer by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: William Troost-Ekong: Tottenham’s Coach Said I Will Never Make It As Footballer by uchaymart(m): 6:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
Juanmike:
Is Watford a football club?

NO, A Rotary Club angry angry

2 Likes

Re: William Troost-Ekong: Tottenham’s Coach Said I Will Never Make It As Footballer by akin9ja78(m): 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
Where is the lie there?

1 Like

Re: William Troost-Ekong: Tottenham’s Coach Said I Will Never Make It As Footballer by eplfans: 2:17am On Nov 17, 2021
just 3days to and Liverpool have begin to get scared of Arsenal lol .....Huge Boost for Arsenal as Liverpool set to lose 7 key players to Injuries ahead of Saturday Premier League clash... https://eplfans.co.uk/liverpool-ahead-of-saturday-premier-league-clash/
Re: William Troost-Ekong: Tottenham’s Coach Said I Will Never Make It As Footballer by eplfans: 2:25am On Nov 17, 2021
the new football livescores now https://livescore27.com
Re: William Troost-Ekong: Tottenham’s Coach Said I Will Never Make It As Footballer by ericmor: 10:57am On Nov 18, 2021
KosiGee:

I didn’t see any racism there. The youth coach in my opinion said what he said based on Ekong’s performances at the academy. I don’t think there was any personal issues between them.
Some boys need such asperity to shape up. Ekong revealed that after the coach said that, he reflected and told himself that he needed to sort himself out. His hard work paid off eventually but if you really want to have an idea of how the coach felt and what he saw that made him drop those words…..

Pls watch Troost Ekong playing for Watford against Liverpool.

That coach should be celebrated. His words made Ekong.

Is not about him making it self, u can make it all because u are destine to but looking at the player, he really need to improve because me can't sign him as a coach if he continue playing d way he play if I'm to be sincere
Re: William Troost-Ekong: Tottenham’s Coach Said I Will Never Make It As Footballer by ericmor: 10:58am On Nov 18, 2021
uchaymart:

NO, A Rotary Club angry angry

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties / Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid / Aidan Walsh Eliminated From Olympics By Injury Sustained While Celebrating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.