Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,522 members, 7,954,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:33 PM

Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL (23198 Views)

Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals / Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) / Shallow Grave Where General Alkali Was Buried Discovered By Army (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by benuejosh: 11:21am On Nov 16, 2021
FarahAideed:

The Army led the burning of both toll gates in Lagos and that says it all
hahaha...
Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by LilX: 11:27am On Nov 16, 2021
Jackson105:

You are the one crying, if my brain is working before you quote me, you will see the post of the person I quoted.

And let me announce it to you, that the hate is not mutual.

Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by GoldenSpec: 11:31am On Nov 16, 2021
Pls how can i like this particular comment in a million ways? shocked
OnyeObodo:
One by one the truth is coming out.

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

I said this before and I repeat it again.

They are one Nigeria because of your Ocean way, Sea access, Oil, Gas and Intelligence. All these are located in Southern Nigeria. If you remove them from Nigeria, you will see that Northern Nigeria is just a zone with no value.

The so called worthless food they claim to farm is not even enough to feed themselves.

Ndigbo... Ndigbo... Ndigbo!!! How many times?

Only Nnamdi Kanu can save you. I was once a critic of this man. But after I took time to understand the games being played in Nigeria, I discovered why Nnamdi Kanu is the saviour of the black man sent by God to liberate his people.

For those saying he should use the Law and constitution, only Kano state alone has more than 24 federal lawmakers. Anambra, Imo, Bayelsa and Osun state joined together dont have up to that amount of lawmakers! How then will you change the constitution to accept referendum? That amount of Lawmakers also means more money to the abookiss.

To some Mumu yorubas shouting restructuring, How will you change the constitution to entertain restructuring when only one Northernern state with lesser human beings have 24 federal lawmakers while your own mumu southern state has like 5? These people you call aboki, do you know how this people arranged this country to benefit them?

While you are busy typing nonsense online, they are building more gas pipelines to steal more gas from the South via AKK proposition.

These abokiis don't really give a fucck about you iddiotic southerners. All they care about is your damn oil, sea way, ocean way and intelligence. When they are done dryin you up, they will discard you southerners like Tissue paper.

Thats why the abokis want you people to forget Nnamdi Kanu and Igboho so that they can kill them quietly and keep on pillaging you guys.

Wise Up and defend them. Yorubas go to Benin republic and free your Son! Igbos should fill up Abuja on every court day and defend their Son.

They defended Gumi, defended worthless bandits, Defended Criminal herdsmen, Defended Boko Haram, Defended Child marriage, Defended Abba Kyari, Defended so many undefendables. But want you to sacrifice Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu on the Altar of useless Presidency they will still control the iddiot that eventually takes over from Buhari?

Mad People.

CC Onyeobodo (Proud disciple of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu)

No apologies to iddiots please.
Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by olusedo: 11:55am On Nov 16, 2021
When you put People who had protested against the Toll Gate on the Panel, this is the result you will get.
Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by wallrichy: 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
The most stupid statement that ever came out of this stupid senile son of a dog called President Muhammad Buhari was that the Endsars protest was aimed to Overthrown him from Power. Can you imagine an slowpoke of a government saying such an insensitive statement. His family and households are just venin and despicable bunch of callous human being.....I puke at the sight of Buhari and his family inclusive his Terrorists associates....

Maxymilliano:
Let it be on record that on 20/10/2020. The APC led Nigerian government Under the leadership of General Mohammodu Buhari rtd. ordered the Army to massacre it's own citizens.

The citizens were peaceful and armless Protesters, who were demanding for a better vountry for them and their generation...

They were massacred while reciting the Nigerian anthem waving Nigerian flags in their hands. The Truth has eventually come out.

Shameless Lie Mohammed will come out and react stupidly

#Massacre
#WeWontForget
#EndSARS

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by christistruth01: 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
Asgard73:
Guess we’ve all see the Yoruba propaganda I’ve always call out..
blackmailing igbos on top military killing.. with their fellow Yoruba urchins looting carelessly.

So finally no be Kanu instigate .. and no be say igbos wan burn Lagos.

But Yoruba people were busy shouting hoax and blackmailing their superiors.. that’s real hatred

Today instead of celebrating DJ SWITCH... Na mr macaroni Dey front page ..

I salute DJ switch for telling the world what happened in lekki that very night..

Yoruba called her igbo lady chasing igbos agenda of destroying Lagos

Many igbos don’t know their real enemies.. they keep looking North.. while the real enemy keep hiding their hate and violence behind propaganda blackmail and their stupidity

Here is Nathaniel Solomon who was no 46 on that useless Fake report's fake list and listed as dead at Lekki Toll Gate granting Punch Newspaper an Interview on 11 Sep 2021

He was also awarded N25 Million for the only Lekki fatality his brother on Pg 304 line 7

https://punchng.com/video-i-fainte

Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by streetzdreamz(m): 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
Make dem dey indict dem dey go. Useless arm bearing lots with zero humanity in them. That's how one flagged me down yesterday, showed him all papers and he was asking for medicals, told him point blank I don't have medicals since i don't understand it's significance after a permit has been issued already. He shamefully requested I roger him something as usual, told him I'm low on cash and he reluctantly waved me off. I gladly gave a young hawker who asked for money the lil change on me. It felt right than giving those clowns a kobo.
Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by NLPoliceWoman: 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
vibratingpenis:

Yoruba people, this benue hooligan that is homeless and a less privileged because of what the dirty fulanis did to his home shouldn't make you guys reason out of his insanity
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by Shikini: 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2021
Sad
Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by jcross19: 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
Nosayer:

Please keep quiet sir.....kindly keep your mouth shut.

Death did not distinguish between the Igbos, Yorubas and other tribes that were killed at the Tollgate. Those dead folks are part of Nigeria's future which every tribe shares from.

Right now is not the time to talk about Kanu or any other person. It's the time to face the leaders of Nigeria who see Nigerians as their slaves.

Except your writeup is targeted at Nigerian leaders, you really should shut up.

the guy you quoted made right points there just that you are covered by bias... On that day , it was all over the forum that igbos were the one that want to burn down Lagos... So is making sense..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by naikeboy(m): 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
Lie muhamed don grey now
Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by JOemmy(m): 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
TheKingmann:
if this is your own definition of heroic act then I feel so sorry for your generations

So what is ur own definition of heroic acts killing unarmed youths that are waving the nigerian national flags?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by openmine(m): 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2021
Grace001:
It’s good to know that the TRUTH is finally getting out.

But the unfortunate part of it is that, those who died at lekki tollgate died for nothing. Because nothing will happen, those oppressors that run the affairs of Nigeria are HEARTLESS, BRUTAL and WICKED.

The only thing these oppressors who run the affairs of Nigeria want for the masses is to inflict hardship, sufferness, poverty and pain on the masses.

That’s the system

Inflict hardship, suffering, pains, and poverty on the masses so they won’t have no choice than to be at the mercy of the oppressors
But atleast the truth that they tried to conceal has finally been revealed!
Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by omurphy23456: 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2021
In this country the leaders take delight in manipulating the heart of the vonorable masses. Govt. Sanwolu who in the first place involved the military in a civil matter, is now creating an image of a saint / peoples savoir for himself. This country nor balance at all.
Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by iyke2frankeze: 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
Nosayer:

Death did not distinguish between the Igbos, Yorubas and other tribes that were killed at the Tollgate. Those dead folks are part of Nigeria's future which every tribe shares from.

Right now is not the time to talk about Kanu or any other person. It's the time to face the leaders of Nigeria who see Nigerians as their slaves.

But you skull mining vulture grillers accused Kanu and Igbos of hijacking the protest to destroy Lagos and you did not remember that all tribes were among those murdered. That same allegation is the First Charge by the Federal government against Nnamdi Kanu and that is the same reason you murderers claim is the reason behind your hatred for Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by iyke2frankeze: 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
Nosayer:

But you skull mining vulture grillers accused Kanu and Igbos of hijacking the protest to destroy Lagos and you did not remember that all tribes were among those murdered. That same allegation is the First Charge by the Federal government against Nnamdi Kanu and that is the same reason you murderers claim is the reason behind your hatred for Nnamdi Kanu.
seyz91:
shut up!
Nosayer:

Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by iyke2frankeze: 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
benuejosh:
Ruined and hijacked are different things abi?

Did the army orchestrate the destruction of properties in Lagos?

Igbos did. Nnamdi Kanu hijacked the protest in the South West and caused destruction of properties simply because of Jealousy that he has against the west.

Your next disgrace is already on the way. You claimed nobody was killed but have been disgraced. You will still be proven wrong a thousand times. The evil you wish and plan for others will come back to you. God will not shame us the way he did to you.
Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by iyke2frankeze: 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
benuejosh:
Ruined and hijacked are different things abi?

Did the army orchestrate the destruction of properties in Lagos?

Igbos did. Nnamdi Kanu hijacked the protest in the South West and caused destruction of properties simply because of Jealousy that he has against the west.

Evil soul!
Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by Sosqui: 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
My reference was in Lekki and environs.

Why did the soldiers not invade Edo state that looting continued after October 20, 2020?
kingthreat:

No you are wrong at the bolded. It didn't start after the massacre. Kindly look at dates in the below articles. The shooting was on the 20th

Edo Jail break on 19th October
https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/edo-jail-break-hundreds-of-escaped-inmates-free-4-months-later/rh09klp

Orile Iganmu Police attack on early hours of 20th October
https://www.channelstv.com/2020/10/20/breaking-hoodlums-set-orile-police-station-on-fire/

3 Police stations burnt, 19th of october
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/10/19/hoodlums-attack-3-edo-police-stations-burn-vehicles-free-inmates-of-oko-correctional-facility/

Question is are the law enforcement sacrificial lambs? Are their deaths useless? 100s have been killed both late last year and this year. Evil must be condemned. The killing of the protesters was wrong. Killing of policemen by hoodlums who took advantage of the curfew was wrong too.

Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by benuejosh: 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
iyke2frankeze:

Evil soul!
are you okay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by kingthreat(m): 4:30am On Nov 17, 2021
Sosqui:
My reference was in Lekki and environs.

Why did the soldiers not invade Edo state that looting continued after October 20, 2020?

The blockade by the Endsars created an environment for anarchy in southern Nigeria. Yes we know the protesters in lekki were unarmed but their defiance gave rise to other defiances. Protesters were going to the airport to block travellers. Many places were at a standstill. I am not against the protests, but it was getting out of hands. There was a time for the protesters to negotiate with the government but they didn't. Embassies were already closing their offices because they knew violence was coming. Government had to act with their power to restore normalcy.
However, the invitation of the army which involves killing is a no-no.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by juman(m): 4:34am On Nov 17, 2021
The president and governors are commended for their actions during the senseless ENDSARS protest.
The protest without direction.
The leaders endured them despite it turned to an aimless protest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by joyandfaith: 4:41am On Nov 17, 2021
christistruth01:

Here is Nathaniel Solomon who was no 46 on that useless Fake report's fake list and listed as dead at Lekki Toll Gate granting Punch Newspaper an Interview on 11 Sep 2021

He was also awarded N25 Million for the only Lekki fatality his brother on Pg 304 line 7

https://punchng.com/video-i-fainte

Try harder. You can even open a forum, radio or tv station for this.
Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by joyandfaith: 4:42am On Nov 17, 2021
juman:
The president and governors are commended for their actions during the senseless ENDSARS protest.
The protest without direction.
The leaders endured them despite it turned to an aimless protest.

Humanity first before any political affiliation.
Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by joyandfaith: 4:48am On Nov 17, 2021
kingthreat:

The blockade by the Endsars created an environment for anarchy in southern Nigeria. Yes we know the protesters in lekki were unarmed but their defiance gave rise to other defiances. Protesters were going to the airport to block travellers. Many places were at a standstill. I am not against the protests, but it was getting out of hands. There was a time for the protesters to negotiate with the government but they didn't. Embassies were already closing their offices because they knew violence was coming. Government had to act with their power to restore normalcy.

Did that justify killing harmless youths? Why was rule of engagement not applied by security agents?
In the future, new political dispensation may revisit the case and those involved in lekki massacre would be brought to justice. After 34 years, new government in Burkina Faso has been arresting those involved in murder of Thomas Shakara.
Future is never far.
Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by juman(m): 5:00am On Nov 17, 2021
If I was the president or a governor I would have crushed the senseless protest earlier.
The protest gave opportunity to the hoodlums to loot.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by kingthreat(m): 6:14am On Nov 17, 2021
joyandfaith:

Did that justify killing harmless youths? Why was rule of engagement not applied by security agents?
In the future, new political dispensation may revisit the case and those involved in lekki massacre would be brought to justice. After 34 years, new government in Burkina Faso has been arresting those involved in murder of Thomas Shakara.
Future is never far.

You must be a very emotional sentimental being. Did I ever support the killings. Didn't you see the comment below?

By the way, shit like this happened in Tianamen Square in China during the 1980s where there was 10 times the number of the fatalities in Nigeria. Has China not moved on?
Thinking a new political dispensation may revisit the case for justice might never happen. First, Nigeria has many problems right now. Second the military will not want to be implicated in the issue, every Nigerian government needs the military. America is reducing interference in foreign issues as you can see in Afghanistan so don't expect anything from there.
Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by kingthreat(m): 6:35am On Nov 17, 2021
Okunga:

Immediately I saw them taking off the Cctv camera at the toll, I know say e don set.

You know whats up. I immediately warned anyone I know who went there to get tha hell out of there if they love their lives. Nigerian police don't use rubber bullets to quell protests.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Killers Of Owo Church Worshippers Must Face Justice – Tinubu Campaign Group / FG Drags Ibrahim Tumsah To Court, Seizes 86 Cars, 4 Houses / Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.