Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL (23027 Views)

LG Chairman Onoja James Omachonu Arrested By Army With Ammunition, Cash [photo] / Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals / Shallow Grave Where General Alkali Was Buried Discovered By Army (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by bergs2: 9:36am On Nov 16, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Let it be on record that on 20/10/2020. The APC led Nigerian government Under the leadership of General Mohammodu Buhari rtd. ordered the Army to massacre it's own citizens.

The citizens were peaceful and armless Protesters, who were demanding for a better vountry for them and their generation...

They were massacred while reciting the Nigerian anthem waving Nigerian flags in their hands. The Truth has eventually come out.

Shameless Lie Mohammed will come out and react stupidly

#Massacre
#WeWontForget
#EndSARS

Unfortunately, some persons are still re-echoing the Presidency of BAT

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by Omowise1: 9:36am On Nov 16, 2021
Asgard73:
Guess we’ve all see the Yoruba propaganda I’ve always call out..
blackmailing igbos on top military killing.. with their fellow Yoruba urchins looting carelessly.

So finally no be Kanu instigate .. and no be say igbos wan burn Lagos.

But Yoruba people were busy shouting hoax and blackmailing their superiors.. that’s real hatred

Today instead of celebrating DJ SWITCH... Na mr macaroni Dey front page ..

I salute DJ switch for telling the world what happened in lekki that very night..

Yoruba called her igbo lady chasing igbos agenda of destroying Lagos

Many igbos don’t know their real enemies.. they keep looking North.. while the real enemy keep hiding their hate and violence behind propaganda blackmail and their stupidity

Imbeciles like you are the reason southerners are dominated by Northerners today. If you are too foolish to realise the need to unite at this given time then please please please close your stupid mouth at the very least. Tribal bigot!

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by Tomahawk99(m): 9:37am On Nov 16, 2021
Bury the seed of truth and it will germinate and grow into a giant tree.
Thank God the panel was set up by the government itself.
Where are the "show us the bodies" zombies?
Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by Slizzords: 9:38am On Nov 16, 2021
benuejosh:
Ruined and hijacked are different things abi?

Did the army orchestrate the destruction of properties in Lagos?

Igbos did. Nnamdi Kanu hijacked the protest in the South West and caused destruction of properties simply because of Jealousy that he has against the west.
Mumu man

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by Asgard73: 9:39am On Nov 16, 2021
Omowise1:

Imbeciles like you are the reason southerners are dominated by Northerners today. If you are too foolish to realise the need to unite at this given time then please please please close your stupid mouth at the very least. Tribal bigot!

Unite with Yoruba people grin

Will rather go to bed with bororo.. bush dwellers

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by ajumma(m): 9:39am On Nov 16, 2021
luvinhubby:

Your type needs to be avoided at all costs by every human. You are a danger to yourself also

and your mentor lesbian
Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by bencr7: 9:39am On Nov 16, 2021
Christistruth00:
FAKE NEWS WEBSITE
remove that Christ in ur name because is an insult u evil incarnate,

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by Okunga: 9:43am On Nov 16, 2021
But on a serious note if you are among the people that seriously believed that there was no massacre at the Toll then on a serious not and politics aside you are a full irredeemable idiot. Like for real real…

Immediately I saw them taking off the Cctv camera at the toll, I know say e don set.
Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by christistruth01: 9:44am On Nov 16, 2021
benuejosh:

Igbos did. Nnamdi Kanu hijacked the protest in the South West and caused destruction of properties simply because of Jealousy that he has against the west.

The fake Lekki Report Scored a Spectacular Own Goal on page 304 by stating that there was only Lekki one death and his brother Nathaniel Solomon was awarded N25 Million sas Compensation

This report is unsigned and fake

The report failed to list or treat the remaining 221 SARs Petitions at all or Compensate them whereas the Panel Treated them and gave many others Compensation

Go and read it yourself

The report is fake look

Only 14 Petitions from Lekki were Compensated in that fake report
The remaining 57 Compensation Award Recipients are totally Missng

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/10/endsars-lagos-judicial-panel-award-n410m-to-71-petitioners/amp/

Read the Title Page
Does that look like a Judicial Report ?

Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 16, 2021
WHERE ARE MORONS THAT SAID HERE IN NAIRALAND THAT PEOPLE WERE NOT KILLED. IT IS YOUR WORD AGAINST YOURSELVES.
Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by Nonexisting: 9:45am On Nov 16, 2021
Asgard73:
Guess we’ve all see the Yoruba propaganda I’ve always call out..
blackmailing igbos on top military killing.. with their fellow Yoruba urchins looting carelessly.

So finally no be Kanu instigate .. and no be say igbos wan burn Lagos.

But Yoruba people were busy shouting hoax and blackmailing their superiors.. that’s real hatred

Today instead of celebrating DJ SWITCH... Na mr macaroni Dey front page ..

I salute DJ switch for telling the world what happened in lekki that very night..

Yoruba called her igbo lady chasing igbos agenda of destroying Lagos

Many igbos don’t know their real enemies.. they keep looking North.. while the real enemy keep hiding their hate and violence behind propaganda blackmail and their stupidity

I have been hammering on this. The enemy of Igboman is not a Northerner. It's high time we redirected our attention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by Kudunku: 9:47am On Nov 16, 2021
benuejosh:

Dude, stop this madness
Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by Odide009: 9:48am On Nov 16, 2021
Good morning. I'm a computer, eletronics, and printer Technician, I live and work in Lagos State. Please, patronise me. I can visit anywhere withing Lagose. I also render one on one computer home training.
Thank you.
Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by LilX: 9:55am On Nov 16, 2021
Jackson105:

Thrash and balderdash. Keep crying, and keep being victim that's your destiny. And it is interesting how you prefer your Aboki fulani Muslim masters to Yoruba, all I know is sooner or later Nigeria will eventually divide and all u parasites, fugitives will be chase away from Yoruba land.

Continue crying sir, ur hate for igbos is what is killing you
Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by LilX: 9:57am On Nov 16, 2021
benuejosh:

Oh Lord!!! Where is the sense in this being
Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by vibratingpenis: 10:00am On Nov 16, 2021
benuejosh:

See wetin una member dey yarn, like are the brain cells in this one still functional, are his ganglia still operational or numb?

1. kestolove

2. juliusmalema

3. buckeyemedia

4. nlpolicewoman

5. krismas

6. alimohammedibn

7. falseprophet

8. pricemajestic

9. pantami

10. modsfucker

11. ibkhaleel

12. Biodun556

13. Lastcall

14. Aboks

15. Gawu1

16. theFilmtric

17. Asidy

18. MalcoImX

19. Ibrahimmrfish

20. AdolfAboki

21. Queseda,

22. tsagir

23. Niceman12

24. QuotaSystem

25. abduljabbar4

26. Northurmate

27. Fariq

28. DanArrewa

29. Susu888

30. SWORD419

31. spendoon

32. Bakinwuta

33. Bazamfare

34. Almaigaa

35. Arewawife

36. NorthRules9ja

37. Simplyleo

38. Ngeneukwenu

39. Vedaxcool

41. Budaatum

42. Monogamy

43. donbenie

44. Candidlady

45. supportnija

46. Safyqueen

47. Danjikanbauchi

48. SlyDev

49. oloyedewaris

50. Haakeem

51. Caseless

52. Lovenorth

53. Patrioticman007

54. Cilicmarin

55. SarakiBukola

56. Iliya1520

57. JohnSin97

58. GetMeRight

59. IPIGSRDOTARDS

60. GreenArrow1

61. Blackman7

62. NGpatriot

63. deji17

64. Nonpartisan1

65. Angelfrost

66. emilo2bad

67. AntiWailer

68. PUSSYBBQGRILLS

69. BKAY

70. SATANlST

71. TONYEBARCANISTA

72. OyigboUpdate

73. ORIENTATION101

74. Abdul05

75. abdelrahman

76. Ibkhaleel01

77. Benuejosh

78. Abdul05

79. Safyqueen

80. Incognito403

81. Kay25

82. dalass

83. Baamisere

Yoruba people, this benue hooligan that is homeless and a less privileged because of what the dirty fulanis did to his home shouldn't make you guys reason out of his insanity, imagine, how can Igbos or Igbos according to him come from the east to destroy lagos like seriously, the population of yorubas to Igbos in lagos is a testament that Igbos can't have such effect in lagos except you yorubas are trying to say another thing and it should be noted that as this guy is one of the decorated zombies and an apc urchin, they have always operated in lies and propaganda, they have no speck of truth or honesty in them, they are allergic to morals and will do anything to satisfy their selfish aim, that was how one of their patron the vulture griller that roasted mohammeds blockus as sharwama almost died of convulsions when the truth about her dealings were exposed, this 1mbecile wants us to create a scenario of his home in lagos and elsewhere where peace is raining. If you notice the way he has been running around finding where to induce chaos just like his masters the headslammers and beasts born by mistake.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 16, 2021
Lionnation:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.
They don’t give a shit about your love.
Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by Jackson105: 10:02am On Nov 16, 2021
LilX:

Continue crying sir, ur hate for igbos is what is killing you

You are the one crying, if your brain is working before you quote me, you will see the post of the person I quoted.

And let me announce it to you, that the hate is mutual.
Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by Nosayer: 10:02am On Nov 16, 2021
Asgard73:

Yoruba man ... Na now you know all this plenty grammAr..
go on your knees and apologize to igbos on behalf of Yoruba people ..

I know the yorubatic pride no go gree you

Iwọ lomo. I have no one to apologize to because I didn't tribalize the protest. If you think the apologies or detribalization of the protests is what Nigeria needs now, then seek out those people and ask them nau.....
Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by Crazychris: 10:07am On Nov 16, 2021
Christistruth00:
cool

The report is Fake and unsigned

The report is fake

Check page 304 it listed only Abuta Solomon as a Fatality from at Lekki and his brother Nathaniel was awarded N25 Million Compensation

There was no massacre at Lekki
another paid APC e-rat already on display haha.

Don't be carried away by "Christ" in his moniker. He's a full fledged Mohammed descendants taqqiya bastard...
Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by xpool(m): 10:11am On Nov 16, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Let it be on record that on 20/10/2020. The APC led Nigerian government Under the leadership of General Mohammodu Buhari rtd. ordered the Army to massacre it's own citizens.

The citizens were peaceful and armless Protesters, who were demanding for a better vountry for them and their generation...

They were massacred while reciting the Nigerian anthem waving Nigerian flags in their hands. The Truth has eventually come out.

Shameless Lie Mohammed will come out and react stupidly

#Massacre
#WeWontForget
#EndSARS
Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by vibratingpenis: 10:15am On Nov 16, 2021
Christistruth00:
cool

The report is Fake and unsigned

The report is fake

Check page 304 it listed only Abuta Solomon as a Fatality from at Lekki and his brother Nathaniel was awarded N25 Million Compensation

There was no massacre at Lekki

All these mohammedans we can see you or smell you despite any cloak you wear. By the way isn't haram to pretend to be a christian in your terror book quoran or it is okay as far as the rascality of islam is propagated. See, islam holds no value for life hence your stand in denying that lives were lost, this is exactly a replica of the fake arse mohammed and his opium induced hallucinations that birthed the disgusting and worthless religion of islam. Mohammed was a thief, he robbed caravans just to feed, he a less privileged, a pauper and a lazy junk. No wonder a mere rat poison killed him like a rabid dog and pigs even exhumed his petrifying body and ate almost half, to me this may be the way you may be following, it is tramadol you may be abusing now after'all I heard tramadol were found stacked in your kabbar in mecca. We know it is you mohammedans with the mark of the beast but continue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by drealcivilceno(m): 10:25am On Nov 16, 2021
OnyeObodo:
One by one the truth is coming out.

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

I said this before and I repeat it again.

They are one Nigeria because of your Ocean way, Sea access, Oil, Gas and Intelligence. All these are located in Southern Nigeria. If you remove them from Nigeria, you will see that Northern Nigeria is just a zone with no value.

The so called worthless food they claim to farm is not even enough to feed themselves.

Ndigbo... Ndigbo... Ndigbo!!! How many times?

Only Nnamdi Kanu can save you. I was once a critic of this man. But after I took time to understand the games being played in Nigeria, I discovered why Nnamdi Kanu is the saviour of the black man sent by God to liberate his people.

For those saying he should use the Law and constitution, only Kano state alone has more than 24 federal lawmakers. Anambra, Imo, Bayelsa and Osun state joined together dont have up to that amount of lawmakers! How then will you change the constitution to accept referendum? That amount of Lawmakers also means more money to the abookiss.

To some Mumu yorubas shouting restructuring, How will you change the constitution to entertain restructuring when only one Northernern state with lesser human beings have 24 federal lawmakers while your own mumu southern state has like 5? These people you call aboki, do you know how this people arranged this country to benefit them?

While you are busy typing nonsense online, they are building more gas pipelines to steal more gas from the South via AKK proposition.

These abokiis don't really give a fucck about you iddiotic southerners. All they care about is your damn oil, sea way, ocean way and intelligence. When they are done dryin you up, they will discard you southerners like Tissue paper.

Thats why the abokis want you people to forget Nnamdi Kanu and Igboho so that they can kill them quietly and keep on pillaging you guys.

Wise Up and defend them. Yorubas go to Benin republic and free your Son! Igbos should fill up Abuja on every court day and defend their Son.

They defended Gumi, defended worthless bandits, Defended Criminal herdsmen, Defended Boko Haram, Defended Child marriage, Defended Abba Kyari, Defended so many undefendables. But want you to sacrifice Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu on the Altar of useless Presidency they will still control the iddiot that eventually takes over from Buhari?

Mad People.

CC Onyeobodo (Proud disciple of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu)

No apologies to iddiots please.

Oga, if you understand life, it is not what you see you should believe.

If you love you democracy, you will tread carefully, no jokes.
Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by Advancedman(m): 10:35am On Nov 16, 2021
Best news ever.
Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL
The simplest truth ever.
Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by Rexwalters1: 10:50am On Nov 16, 2021
RAGGA40:
WHERE ARE MORONS THAT SAID HERE IN NAIRALAND THAT PEOPLE WERE NOT KILLED. IT IS YOUR WORD AGAINST YOURSELVES.
What a pity, they died for nothing, your people still remain ungrateful.
Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by Izongdave(m): 10:52am On Nov 16, 2021
Me just looking at this report, and remebering that, instead of sitting in exam hall, the deep rooted corruption has tied down, unical faculty of law from from conducting it
Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by seyz91(m): 11:05am On Nov 16, 2021
Nothing but the truth
Grace001:
It’s good to know that the TRUTH is finally getting out.

But the unfortunate part of it is that, those who died at lekki tollgate died for nothing. Because nothing will happen, those oppressors that run the affairs of Nigeria are HEARTLESS, BRUTAL and WICKED.

The only thing these oppressors who run the affairs of Nigeria want for the masses is to inflict hardship, sufferness, poverty and pain on the masses.

That’s the system

Inflict hardship, suffering, pains, and poverty on the masses so they won’t have no choice than to be at the mercy of the oppressors
Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by seyz91(m): 11:09am On Nov 16, 2021
shut up!
benuejosh:

Re: Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL by adabaraabdul: 11:13am On Nov 16, 2021
Shame on all the people that have criticised the state government in the past as regards transparency and equity. I enjoin all of us to always await results of investigations carried out by relevant authorities when panels are put in place rather than the reckless comments and posts many of us put online.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Accused Of Shooting Bello Shakiru, A Truck Driver (Pictures) / Tribunal Dismisses PDP, LP’s Request For Live Coverage / Metuh: Court Orders Dasuki To Enter Witness Box, Rejects Jonathan’s Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.