Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East (28244 Views)

The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil / Orji Kalu's Posters Flood Katsina, Kano, Gasau, Lagos, Osun, Owerri, Others / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by nomenclature(m): 12:44pm On Nov 16, 2021
Who among this you names are not thieves?name just one
Aufbauh:
Who else have observed that those Igbo men and women hated in their clime are actually the one cherished and popular among other Nigerians.
This is why Igbo presidency dey tie wrapper.
They've tagged their best to be the demonic ones: The likes of Dave Umahi, Ogbonnaya Onu, Chris Ngige, Festus Odumegwu, Geoffrey Onyema et al.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by bencr7: 12:44pm On Nov 16, 2021
From Atiku-north ,to tinubu-south west now orji uzor kalu- south east, that why corruption no go reduce for Nigeria always support corrupt pple to lead them. I tire
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by candidbabe(f): 12:44pm On Nov 16, 2021
No vacancy for looters in Aso rock come 2023
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by juddexy2(m): 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
What did he do when he was Gov of Abia State?

Even we in the east reject him.

Let credible people like Peter Obi or Moghalu go for presidency
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by Burruchaga71(m): 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Narrudeen Abdul Orjideen Kalulgrin
. Guy behave! Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by benuejosh: 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mazi
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by 4four(m): 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
Well na still part of human rights
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by davodyguy: 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Gbayi
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by jaxxy(m): 12:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
If funny there is no Igbo politician generally accepted by either igbos or Nigerians. They have failed to develop their best hands or perform themselves.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by 4four(m): 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
Nukilia:
grin grin cheesy

Why must we always choose the thieves among us to lead this great country
because na those set of us that can spend reckleseling be that, since they do not really work for the money
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by Someodds: 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ndi mugu.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by honeymix77(m): 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
Time for some people to cash out, just like some people did for Andy Uba.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by jban4real: 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
They are trying to pave way for Atiku. Does Kalu has capacity to defeat Atiku?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by usmexy1(m): 12:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
This is a good development, definitely it is the IGBOS turn, they should give it a chance. Am not an Apc member. I just felt like I don't want all Tinubu's efforts to be in vain. He contributed immensely to the Apc political party for taking over power from Pdp,If possible the 8years of southern rulling could be shared like this-4years for Tinubu and 4years for igbo. Tinubu should not be working for free. Pdp ruled for 16years, what do you want again...
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by lomprico(m): 12:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
I won't vote for this rogue
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by uthlaw: 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
MadamVanessa:

werey Bobo yi sha
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
Nukilia:
grin grin cheesy

so tiring! I guess i know why! Thieves would always want a thief as a leader!

btw> need loan 28,500 please
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by lomprico(m): 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
jban4real:
They are trying to pave way for Atiku. Does Kalu has capacity to defeat Atiku?

majority of igbos will for vote atiku than kalu
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by Fbisshit: 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
Aufbauh:
Who else have observed that those Igbo men and women hated in their clime are actually the one cherished and popular among other Nigerians.
This is why Igbo presidency dey tie wrapper.
They've tagged their best to be the demonic ones: The likes of Dave Umahi, Ogbonnaya Onu, Chris Ngige, Festus Odumegwu, Geoffrey Onyema et al.
if the like of orji uzo Kalu means good people to you then I sorry for you...
Dave umahi would be standing a greater chance than that Thief but he's an ass licker and igbo people hates people like that... You see MNk is man of the people..
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by ipobarecriminals: 12:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
grin As Alex scammed MADUKA,Area too wan use Kalu head drink fura da nunu grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by Btruth: 12:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
Lori_iro grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by Crossroad1(m): 12:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
Heavy weight politician..
Wetin we no go see for Nigeria
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by RightToReject(m): 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
Nukilia:
grin grin cheesy

Sanctimonious bumpkin; I wonder how you and your likes are better than OUK. Enough of all this nonsense.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
Biafrarep:

A turbaned picture would be perfect for Abuja and other states in the North while Ishi Agu atire with a matching red cap would be apt for East.
Now that's the joke! grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by Vistra40: 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
nomenclature:
Who among this you names are not thieves?name just one

You that isn’t a thief, why are you not in politics
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by cescfrank(m): 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
Circuitlord:
We igbos are not serious and we are very unstrategic
I now see why we igbos will always find it very hard to attain to that position of presidency!
We can never come together and front one person!
Last week it was, Anyim pius, yesterday it was umahi and now today it's orji uzo Kalu..
An Anambra man will not vote for an ebonyi man and vice versa

I'm just tired.

"An Anambra man will not vote for an ebonyi man and vice versa".

Are you not sick like this?

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by rollywise(m): 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
Excuse me sir! Is this not same Kalu that was detained for curroption?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by Masterito(m): 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
What he needs is the north not SW. Everyone in the south needs the north.
Astrid4:
Igbo presidency is not visible I love the fact they're preparing for 2039 grin grin
Kalu can't win a LG in South West talkless of North grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by Abujason: 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
Astrid4:
Igbo presidency is not visible I love the fact they're preparing for 2039 grin grin

But the biggest thief and drug baron in Nigeria, Tinubu is qualified and will win everywhere?

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by seyz91(m): 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
Cuz majority among us are gullible, foolish and stupid that they allow them be fooled by empty promises of the thieves
Nukilia:
grin grin cheesy

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by seyz91(m): 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
Astrid4:

Pictures From Femi Fani-Kayode's 59th Birthday Party / Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa Are Real Beneficiaries Of Banditry – Governor Bala Mohammed / Terror Sponsors Behind Air Crash That Killed Ibrahim Attahiru - Ali-Keffi