Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,368 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East (28257 Views)

The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil / Orji Kalu's Posters Flood Katsina, Kano, Gasau, Lagos, Osun, Owerri, Others / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by ipobarecriminals: 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
grin Ex Prisoner grin cheesy for Amaka president
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by Floreate: 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
Let them flood the North with the pictures.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by tobienyn(f): 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
North believes if power goes to SW they may not be able to handle all this agitation from the SE.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by Vistra40: 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
jban4real:
They are trying to pave way for Atiku. Does Kalu has capacity to defeat Atiku?

Most of you mention Atiku as though he is the sure PDP candidate
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by emmykk(m): 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
MadamVanessa:
cheesy

Narrudeen Abdul Orjideen Kalul grin

Those of you using that laughing pix as attachment to your hilarious comment should gather at creek road for official guzzling of cold beer
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by emmykk(m): 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
ipobarecriminals:
grin Ex Prisoner grin cheesy for Amaka president

Obj exprisoner
Nelson Mandela exprisoner

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by aribisala0(m): 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hemanwel:
Every morning when I wake up, I do a check to catch a glimpse of my PVC where I kept it, just to ensure it's still intact. You know why? Because I can't wait to vote out this APC government!
Did you vote them in?

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by Germi9: 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
Nukilia:
grin grin cheesy

Why must we always choose the thieves among us to lead this great country
A known thief for that matter
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by jrusky(m): 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
Where are the Arewa group?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by chudez0147(m): 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
gabrieltemmy:
smiley

Are you interested in learning Programming, Apply for this free training by Ekiti State Government plus N25000 stipend

Read more on my nairaland thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6852849/ekiti-state-government-set-train

Goodluck
Scam alert...
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by Pyhonist: 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
CoalcityBoi:
Igbo Presidency or the chaos continue.

We have had enough

You mean the chaos in Igbo land...how is that my fvcking biz. In fact create a gofundme account for the chaos to continue, I will gladly contribute.

Stupidity at it peak is when you're killing your tribe because you want to show other tribes that you're strong.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by aviara: 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
Our SW brothers won't like this type of news. In their mind they believe amala politics is the surest type of politics. North used and abandoned them, dem come they shout Yoruba nation upandan
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by zinaunreal(m): 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
What a stupid country
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by cmikel: 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
Nukilia:
grin grin cheesy

Who is the saint in Nigerian
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by Bamzyriches451: 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
This one will not even win in his own local govt
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by Munzy14(m): 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
Nukilia:
grin grin cheesy

Na only them get mind to swim the waters.. grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by TundeEdnut35(m): 1:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
grin grin Igbos are so useless, worthless and LAZY they are Slaves to Yorubas I spit on Igbos Tueh.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by aviara: 1:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
usmexy1:
This is a good development, definitely it is the IGBOS turn, they should give it a chance. Am not an Apc member. I just felt like I don't want all Tinubu's efforts to be in vain. He contributed immensely to the Apc political party for taking over power from Pdp,If possible the 8years of southern rulling could be shared like this-4years for Tinubu and 4years for igbo. Tinubu should not be working for free. Pdp ruled for 16years, what do you want again...

Tinubu and SW has been scammed. The moment the SW leaders such as Fashola started begging the north to respect the unwritten agreement to give SW power after the tenure of Buhari, I knew the north has scammed you guys. It was evident in the removal of Oshiomole as national chairman of APC and the continued hijack of the party by Buni and the cabals.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by TundeEdnut35(m): 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
aviara:
Our SW brothers won't like this type of news. In their mind they believe amala politics is the surest type of politics. North used and abandoned them, dem come they shout Yoruba nation upandan
you are pained because your useless Igbo tribe is useless and worthless you Igbos are slaves to YORUBAS. grin grin grin grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by aviara: 1:34pm On Nov 16, 2021
TundeEdnut35:
grin grin Igbos are so useless, worthless and LAZY they are Slaves to Yorubas I spit on Igbos Tueh.

This is the type of painment you hear from Yoruba's once Igbo's political strategy starts yielding result. Cry cry baby. Leave your wailing till 2023
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by aviara: 1:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
TundeEdnut35:
you are pained because your useless Igbo tribe is useless and worthless you Igbos are slaves to YORUBAS. grin grin grin grin

I am not Igbo but I see thru the hideen hatred yorubas have for Igbo. Why is it paining you north us supporting Igbo's. Are we not southerners together?

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
They forgot reasonable Igbos like Okonjo,Obi, Umahi or Soludo...
Always supporting Igbo thieves so as not to have a performing Igbo President.
Keep supporting Yoruba,Igbo,Hausa and Fulani thieves and expect a better nation.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by aviara: 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
North believes if power goes to SW they may not be able to handle all this agitation from the SE. They believe the SW will cave in to the demands for total restructuring because they also think the SW supports it. So in their thinking, give Igbo president to douse all tensions so nobody will talk about restructuring.

Tinubu only last strategy now to secure APC ticket a is thru direct primaries because he believes he has the political structure to coast to victory at the primaries. But there is a plot to deny him the ticket at the very last hour.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by Penistrate: 1:50pm On Nov 16, 2021
The only reason Nigeria is this backward is because of Northerners. every single action of theirs is as stupid as this one. A man that should be in prison they expect him to become president.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by IfnobeGod20: 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
Igbo nation can not for now be president of Nigeria because their widely accepted politicians have been tagged different names because they belong to parties they so much hate with passion but in another vain they want their person to mount that seat. Those they wish and support for the position are regional leaders and not widely accepted.
Well, you can eat your cake and still have it fresh. Politics calls for alignment, strategy and acceptance, nobody will give you on platter of gold the seat of the president.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by Akerele44(m): 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
Orji again... person wey youth supposed to dey throw stones for embezzling our money... Nigeria youth are truly lazy..now i believe BUBU
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by NSK4U(m): 2:26pm On Nov 16, 2021
Circuitlord:
We igbos are not serious and we are very unstrategic
I now see why we igbos will always find it very hard to attain to that position of presidency!
We can never come together and front one person!
Last week it was, Anyim pius, yesterday it was umahi and now today it's orji uzo Kalu..
An Anambra man will not vote for an ebonyi man and vice versa

I'm just tired.

Tell us something else oga.
Didn't Kwakwanso and Atiku among others from North contest against Buhari?

How about Falae, Sarah Jibril among others contesting against OBJ in 1999? Today, you hear of such people like Osibanjo, Fayemi, Tinubu among others nursing the same ambition.
So why should it be a crime for different Igbos to also have interest in the race?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by NSK4U(m): 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
Aufbauh:
Who else have observed that those Igbo men and women hated in their clime are actually the one cherished and popular among other Nigerians.
This is why Igbo presidency dey tie wrapper.
They've tagged their best to be the demonic ones: The likes of Dave Umahi, Ogbonnaya Onu, Chris Ngige, Festus Odumegwu, Geoffrey Onyema et al.

If Igbos having their preference in other interested aspirants like Peter Obi etc is what you call hated, then be gently reminded that OBJ was as well hated by Yorubas in 1998/'99 general election but loved by other ethnicities especially the North, so why masturbate on Igbos own alone?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
Circuitlord:
We igbos are not serious and we are very unstrategic
I now see why we igbos will always find it very hard to attain to that position of presidency!
We can never come together and front one person!
Last week it was, Anyim pius, yesterday it was umahi and now today it's orji uzo Kalu..
An Anambra man will not vote for an ebonyi man and vice versa

I'm just tired.

Keep Anambra out of your madness!

What a silly person!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by Price3(m): 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
athaboi:
It's a good move
At least let the attention begin and not just igbo president without anyone showing interest

A good move with the wrong person is a wrong move.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by Charly68: 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
Kalu has not cleared his corruption Albastrous with efcc and you people are chanting ranka Dede...you must be sick
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
Una too like thieves as president! Are you people under a spell or what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Announces Partial Closure Of Independence Bridge Lagos / Nigeria To Borrow $6.9 Billion From World Bank, IMF, AFDB / Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.