Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened (57177 Views)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / I Have Made 4million Naira This Year / I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by charlesdinho7(m): 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
your wife can not prepare food for the family with kerosene stove? my brother, you married a foolish woman who have NO sympathy for her husband (sorry for insulting her). but i cant live with such woman.

7 Likes

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by odomanis: 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
misterme:
And I am very very angry. Gas I used to buy 2800, then 3k, 4k, and 5k. Suddenly it jumped to 7500 and now (today) 9250 in Port Harcourt. I am very very angry. Let no one here disturb me with nonsense news about Buhari and his nonsense South Africa Trade fair and nonsense. No cross me today o. I fit beat person

The gas finished yesterday. I told my wife that yesterday that I will buy the gas today because I needed to get to work and somehow raise money to augment what I have to be able to buy the gas. I told her to use the kerosene stove that yesterday and this morning. Guess her reply? She said she can't use kerosene even for a day. That even her Mum in the village does not use kerosene stove. She said a few other unprintable things.
For the sake of my 3 children I still had to buy the gas today.

I had not eaten in my house for a month now. The reason is that she said that they money I gave her for upkeep in October was not enough (I give her 62.5% of my monthly salary every month for our home upkeep). As a result she refused to give me food from around the middle of the month when she said the money had finished. She cooked for herself and the children (possibly from her own salary). When I gave her upkeep money for this month I told her not bother keeping food for me so that the money will go far enough. That's where we are till now. I have no intention of ever eating her food until she acknowledges that she was wrong and apologizes.

Now I know this WON'T happen. She will rather die than admit she's wrong or apologize. This is why I know that the mistake of a marriage is heading for the rocks and I am ready for it. Nonsense and ingredients. I have endured this nonsense for 15 years. I am done. Anything whe won happen tomorrow, make e happen today.

Chai ! See what APC and Bubu is doing to families.
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by angelfallz(m): 5:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
Based on what you said, You don't have a wife.
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
misterme:
And I am very very angry. Gas I used to buy 2800, then 3k, 4k, and 5k. Suddenly it jumped to 7500 and now (today) 9250 in Port Harcourt. I am very very angry. Let no one here disturb me with nonsense news about Buhari and his nonsense South Africa Trade fair and nonsense. No cross me today o. I fit beat person

The gas finished yesterday. I told my wife that yesterday that I will buy the gas today because I needed to get to work and somehow raise money to augment what I have to be able to buy the gas. I told her to use the kerosene stove that yesterday and this morning. Guess her reply? She said she can't use kerosene even for a day. That even her Mum in the village does not use kerosene stove. She said a few other unprintable things.

I had not eaten in my house for a month now. The reason is that she said that they money I gave her for upkeep in October was not enough (I give her 62.5% of my monthly salary every month for our home upkeep). As a result she refused to give me food from around the middle of the month when she said the money had finished. She cooked for herself and the children (possibly from her own salary). When I gave her upkeep money for this month I told her not bother keeping food for me so that the money will go far enough. That's where we are till now. I have no intention of ever eating her food until she acknowledges that she was wrong and apologizes.

Now I know this WON'T happen. She will rather die than admit she's wrong or apologize. This is why I know that the mistake of a marriage is heading for the rocks and I am ready for it. Nonsense and ingredients. I have endured this nonsense for 15 years. I am done. Anything whe won happen tomorrow, make e happen today.
I would have supported you with 50k now, but that your Woman go take am too.
IF you story is True, then you married a Jezebel.
I can't support you financially to enable that LEECH continue feeding on you.
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by egunna(m): 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
rottennaija:

Bros, it's world over. The price hike is world over, not just here. This period is when we are beginning to feel the impact of covid19 pandemic, money printing, supply chain disruption, trade sanction by the US against China among other things. I has nothing to say do with buhari.
will dey agree with u?I gave up when someone blamed Buhari coz ppl have refused to use pedestrian bridges in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by bigtt76(f): 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
Oga sorry ooo ....work harder! Nigeria of yesterday no longer the same cheesy

misterme:

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by emmanuelbrown26: 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
So?! We should come and get egg abi?

How is your statement going to help Op?
JUST LOOK AT YOUR RESPONSE TOWARDS A WISE WOMAN, THIS SHOWS THE TYPE OF GIRL U ARE

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by adonaimart(m): 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
OP this your write up go make Grammy for writing grin grin grin

Guy take am easy
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by okuta007: 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
JAMO84:
You are wasting your precious time. It's better you go watch cartoon than try to educate these wailing losers.

were Nigerians enjoying pre- march 2020 under Buhari ?
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Kajaard: 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
Nokio1:
My brother sorry u use your money buy winch....

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
God wil c us through. my advice to nigerians is to nt despair becos things wil surely get better
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Where is your evidence that there are over 100% price increase in South Korea, Japan, UK, Germany, Canada, Australia and New Zealand?

You talk am with your mouth say is world over.

Even if nah the one wey no reach over 100% just post am
Maybe he thought cooking gas is as the same thing with gas in UK, US, etc not knowing that they call fuel gas.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by dingbang(m): 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
grin
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Reference(m): 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
misterme:

Elections do have serious consequences anywhere in the world. Do away with sentiment.... No. Nigerians do love their chains. Enjoy.
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Born2Breed(f): 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
See anger grin
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by teacherbim(f): 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
neonly:
I have no intention of ever eating her food until she acknowledges that she was wrong and apologizes.

Not all women are Jazebels,I can't watch my darling husband not to eat at home for a day not to talk of a week.

Dis part got me thinking
Pls if you see her food pls eat all dis Jezebel we have as wives now no send u
They care less if u die as long as they can get somelse to pay d bills oooo
So am not d only person expirencing dis shit
Before u know society will still favour her and tag it domestic violence if u go down with yur anger which me I understand u die
But in ph u still get some upper hand sha
Best of luck Abeg if u see her food chop with d children atleast she stay in d house u pay for
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Fourwinds: 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
rottennaija:

Bros, it's world over. The price hike is world over, not just here. This period is when we are beginning to feel the impact of covid19 pandemic, money printing, supply chain disruption, trade sanction by the US against China among other things. I has nothing to say do with buhari.

Gas that is produced in Nigeria should be expensive? Oboy use your brain not anus...supposing will don't produce gas how much do you now expect use to buy it

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by ikalom: 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
See you lie lie face like LAI MOHAMMED own.
You give your wife 62.5% of your monthly salary and you are left with 37.5%.

So it is out of the 37.5% that you have been paying children school fees, possibly send maintenance to your parents and siblings and even her own parents and relatives sometimes.

Oga, go sidon say this story na lie, make we no even waste time dey analyze. Gas is expensive at this time within Port Harcourt cos I have my own experience too, if her Mother in the village doesn't use stove then I am moved to say she was the one who married you. Again, if this story is true, you sure say she sabi cook?
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by MrPresent(m): 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
I bought last week for

12.5Kg: N8,800
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by donestk(m): 5:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
You get what you can tolerate.

I believe a man can order his wife to cook with firewood and it gets done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Coly2012(m): 5:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
Oga, be calming down,"watin dey happen for okeke house dey also happen for okafor house," so don't take it personal,I gave my bike guy our cylinder to refill for me while going to work today, because madam insisted that it's gas or nothing,as she use stove to cook on Sunday n yesterday and insisted that it can happen again and me insisted it will continue till forthernotice and after much I non go gree! I non go gree she gave me a subsidy of 1k as support na him be say I buy am todayoooo.
Oga no marriage is completely complete,we just disagree to agree,pls give peace a chance because of ur children, family and future,pls call her to order as the head of the family.

6 Likes

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by FemmyOlu77: 5:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
Looks like the Buhari in your house is worst than that in the villa

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Mayeldah(m): 5:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
Maximus85:

We haven't heard from her even if we somehow believe you

What on earth will be her reason for agreeing not to be giving her husband food daily? Even if the portion is small the whole family should manage it.

If she is working she should be augmenting what he can provide.

Op should channel this frustration into making more money to ease off the pressure.
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Acidosis(m): 5:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
Paid #8,800 for the same size on Sunday. Like play, this thing fit reach 15k before January 2022.

Anyway sorry about your family issues. Enduring pains and trauma for the sake of your children isn't bad but ensure you're part of your kids' upbringing. Dropping money and leaving the home is not enough. Those kids may not acknowledge your efforts. With a self-entred woman in the mix, best believe that your effort is as good as no effort.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Mossadd: 5:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
Elidrisy20:
e no go better for you
e no go better for your father ode
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Digmygold: 5:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
AdeOri99:

Or for marrying a liability. Who said women are men's responsibility.

She may not be his responsibility but his children are. Let him hussle harder.
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by neonly: 5:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
swarley75:
Seriously are all these stories on nairaland about marriage wahala real or fictional because I don't understand how a man can not control his home. Somebody, please enlighten me.

A man without problem calls himself a man but wait till u have serious issues u go know say u no bi man but a boy ( proverb)

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by jaytee01(m): 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
misterme:

I couldn't vote. I wanted to vote Jonathan. I stood in long queues for hours for several days trying to get my PVC. I still couldn't. Many people didn't get theirs. Meanwhile small northern boys who do scrap metal business near my place were receiving calls from their friends and relatives in the North to come and collect their PVC's which the said relatives have collected from INEC. I, a grown man, could not get mine in the South. In the North, small boys were being begged to collect theirs. INEC officers went from house to house to deliver voters card to people, including relatives of actual owners of the cards in the north. Prof Jega dealt with the south. He disenfranchised us and gave Mr Buhari victory
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
rottennaija:

allow him to rant like a for nothing... Maybe buhari now fix prices of products...
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by lomprico(m): 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
bigtt76:
Oga sorry ooo ....work harder! Nigeria of yesterday no longer the same cheesy

work harder how,?
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by poiZon: 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
rottennaija:

It has nothing to do with buhari, does anything happening in Nigeria have anything to do with buhari?
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by nextstep(m): 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
misterme:

Why am I hearing Lasisi Elenu's voice?

Sorry oh... na the change we never experred be dis. Unfortunately it won't get better even after 2023...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) / This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes / My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.