Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened (57111 Views)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / I Have Made 4million Naira This Year / I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by EndBuhariNow(m): 5:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
kitten A$$ Niqqa$
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by 9zcollins(m): 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hello guys ... Do you have a B.Sc (Education inclusive) in Hausa Language or you know anyone who has such certifications, call me on 09021444007 for immediate employment.
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by EndBuhariNow(m): 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
Puu$$y A$$ Niqqa$
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by rottennaija(m): 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
You needs to be rusticated out of this forum!

People should learn how to make their arguments without having to resort to threats and insults.
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by rottennaija(m): 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
mfm04622:

Dem go join hand insult you ooo! All the problem in this world na Buhari cause am ooo! Or you never get the memo?

The trend is indeed worrying.
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by God1000(m): 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
KarinaLove:
Married Men And Marital Issues Are like 5&6.

Every day, one Married Man will bring his Marital Issue to Nairaland. I just tire. When you were marrying and making babies, did u tell us

Everybody has their own issues to deal with but we are matured not to come here and burden others. Since you all "Married Men" want to be bringing your issues here, here is mine below.

Well my own issue is that rain keeps falling in Lagos and it creates flood on my street making it difficult to go to work. Sometimes I can't even leave my house due to water everywhere. I just tired. As I speak, rain is failing. I wish I knew how to swim? But to swim in a mud dirty water Hell NO!!!

2) I did Modification of Name on my NIN in the 28th of October yet till now 16th of November, it's still the same old stories of "come back next week". I am tired. I have lost a lot of opportunities due to this unnecessary delay.

3) My father died when I was 13 yrs old. Let me end that there before I begin to shed tears while remembering how hard life has been.

4) I finished school, graduated with a Second Class Lower (2.2) but guess what, I couldn't secure a job.
Now I'm planning on going back to school and starting afresh in a whole different field. Imagine the Emotional Trauma
And nobody should start me with "Go for Masters now". Thunder fire Masters.

5) An doing business. I sell things online but it's not moving like it should. It's just God that is helping me.

Should I continue

Sometimes it's good to let out the anger inside you instead of holding it all by yourself, it's better to talk about your problem and ask people for advice than resorting to domestic violence.

So your comment is childish to me

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by danot1030: 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
misterme:
And I am very very angry. Gas I used to buy 2800, then 3k, 4k, and 5k. Suddenly it jumped to 7500 and now (today) 9250 in Port Harcourt. I am very very angry. Let no one here disturb me with nonsense news about Buhari and his nonsense South Africa Trade fair and nonsense. No cross me today o. I fit beat person

The gas finished yesterday. I told my wife that yesterday that I will buy the gas today because I needed to get to work and somehow raise money to augment what I have to be able to buy the gas. I told her to use the kerosene stove that yesterday and this morning. Guess her reply? She said she can't use kerosene even for a day. That even her Mum in the village does not use kerosene stove. She said a few other unprintable things.
For the sake of my 3 children I still had to buy the gas today.

I had not eaten in my house for a month now. The reason is that she said that they money I gave her for upkeep in October was not enough (I give her 62.5% of my monthly salary every month for our home upkeep). As a result she refused to give me food from around the middle of the month when she said the money had finished. She cooked for herself and the children (possibly from her own salary). When I gave her upkeep money for this month I told her not bother keeping food for me so that the money will go far enough. That's where we are till now. I have no intention of ever eating her food until she acknowledges that she was wrong and apologizes.

Now I know this WON'T happen. She will rather die than admit she's wrong or apologize. This is why I know that the mistake of a marriage is heading for the rocks and I am ready for it. Nonsense and ingredients. I have endured this nonsense for 15 years. I am done. Anything whe won happen tomorrow, make e happen today.

Oga forgive me but your wife na useless human being. Get a side chick to supplement her, her brain go set.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by rottennaija(m): 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
lexy2014:

Bros, how all u have said got to do with price of gas in Nigeria?

Everything. I'll explain a little. Hang on.
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Calicoe: 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
vinceyinnovation:
The only way you can have peace in this Buhari era is to become a goat...

Grass is free and available almost every where, no need for gas, pot etc...just pull out the size you need, munch it, drink a lot of water...gbam, you are filled...
Hunger dey, u say make person become goat? Goat wen dem go chop even at premature stage

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by rottennaija(m): 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
abobote:

Are you related to Lai Mohammed? I'm presently in Abidjan, and we recharge 6kg for 2200cfa, which is equivalent to 2000naira, and it has been like this for about 3yrs now.
Op, how did you manage to live with a wicked wife for 15yrs, you ask your wife, not to put food for you and she is comfortable with that, you asked her to use kerosene for a day and she said no

Good for you.
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Dreytonisback(m): 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
I have nothing to say relating the gas complaint

My brother @OP
Once your own wife isn't disturbed or pained or having sleepless nights just bc you didn't eat her food and watches you struggle and make scarifies, yet she's not bothered

Bros go do DNA, I use God beg u
If you no get the money tell me we go gather money for you .
Tufiakwa make I sleep for the same room with a woman who's unapologetic angry

Lights up my kpoli in peace

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Worksunlimited: 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
misterme:
And I am very very angry. Gas I used to buy 2800, then 3k, 4k, and 5k. Suddenly it jumped to 7500 and now (today) 9250 in Port Harcourt. I am very very angry. Let no one here disturb me with nonsense news about Buhari and his nonsense South Africa Trade fair and nonsense. No cross me today o. I fit beat person

The gas finished yesterday. I told my wife that yesterday that I will buy the gas today because I needed to get to work and somehow raise money to augment what I have to be able to buy the gas. I told her to use the kerosene stove that yesterday and this morning. Guess her reply? She said she can't use kerosene even for a day. That even her Mum in the village does not use kerosene stove. She said a few other unprintable things.

I had not eaten in my house for a month now. The reason is that she said that they money I gave her for upkeep in October was not enough (I give her 62.5% of my monthly salary every month for our home upkeep). As a result she refused to give me food from around the middle of the month when she said the money had finished. She cooked for herself and the children (possibly from her own salary). When I gave her upkeep money for this month I told her not bother keeping food for me so that the money will go far enough. That's where we are till now. I have no intention of ever eating her food until she acknowledges that she was wrong and apologizes.

Now I know this WON'T happen. She will rather die than admit she's wrong or apologize. This is why I know that the mistake of a marriage is heading for the rocks and I am ready for it. Nonsense and ingredients. I have endured this nonsense for 15 years. I am done. Anything whe won happen tomorrow, make e happen today.

I am pretty sure this character of hers was glaring at you before you married her but you forsaked it because of love
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by wunmi590(m): 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
misterme:

The begining of your write up was so funny....

That's by the way...

Honestly, please never think of anything divorce, I have lesser experience in marriage, as I'm still new in the marriage world, please never for once think about divorce, as it will also have effect on your children....

Please call your wife and talk to her, explain the situation of things, and I'm sure she would change...

What I hate most in marriage is broken home, as I'm always careful of what I say and what I do at home that would warrant divorce, please, I beg you as the head of the house
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by wamide042(m): 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
Isn’t this the ‘Next level’ you’re all craving for..
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by OgunkeelAllMod: 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
KarinaLove:
Married Men And Marital Issues Are like 5&6.

Every day, one Married Man will bring his Marital Issue to Nairaland. I just tire. When you were marrying and making babies, did u tell us

Everybody has their own issues to deal with but we are matured not to come here and burden others. Since you all "Married Men" want to be bringing your issues here, here is mine below.

Well my own issue is that rain keeps falling in Lagos and it creates flood on my street making it difficult to go to work. Sometimes I can't even leave my house due to water everywhere. I just tired. As I speak, rain is failing. I wish I knew how to swim? But to swim in a mud dirty water Hell NO!!!

2) I did Modification of Name on my NIN in the 28th of October yet till now 16th of November, it's still the same old stories of "come back next week". I am tired. I have lost a lot of opportunities due to this unnecessary delay.

3) My father died when I was 13 yrs old. Let me end that there before I begin to shed tears while remembering how hard life has been.

4) I finished school, graduated with a Second Class Lower (2.2) but guess what, I couldn't secure a job.
Now I'm planning on going back to school and starting afresh in a whole different field. Imagine the Emotional Trauma
And nobody should start me with "Go for Masters now". Thunder fire Masters.

5) An doing business. I sell things online but it's not moving like it should. It's just God that is helping me.

Should I continue

calm down.. You go still dey alright laslas
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by ITbomb(m): 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
Danhumprey:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ItBomb, how are you? grin
No be me o abeg, I dey with my lovely wife and kid and my wonderful 12.5kg fully loaded
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Drunkdick85(m): 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
rottennaija:

Like trump? Macron? Biden? Boris Johnson? The best leaders today are Putin and Xi Jing Ping

All you mentioned are far better than Mr. Buhari

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Joyrise: 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
misterme:

My brother, marriage is black market where you dont know what you are actually going into. Those that enjoy marriage are divinely ordained to have it so.

This same attitude my wife put up and will make me less of a man almost every time. I dont know how to write long story but am almost 10yrs in this marriage but no happiness despite spending so much. If I send money for clothing for the children I wont see the clothes as I work in the field and dont come home for like 2 to 3 months at times.
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by MrMacinterchi1: 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
misterme:

Lol Lol Lolgrin Bros calm down o. hbp is real o. Protect your sanity and health o ;na the only thing wey youiu get be that o
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by MrMacinterchi1: 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
Coldsperm:

Hope you didn't insult me indirectly cos I will beat you up oo.
na funny people full here I swear Lol Lolgrin
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by somehow: 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
AngelicBeing:
l like your calmness, l read about all the drama on your building project, but next time on building issues, make sure you do proper vetting of anyone you hire from Nairaland.com because only few builders on the property section are honest, the rest are Hungry criminals looking for lambs and sheep's to devour, all through my building engagements in Nigeria, l never engaged anyone online and my projects went well despite not living in Nigeria because I had trusted people on ground who l sent money to and they did exceptional cost saving jobs for me and when l visited Nigeria few years ago, l was happy with what l saw about my building project, cool

I'm not calm, I just know when to strike.

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by sharpwriter(m): 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
delzbaba:
Thats not marriage, you married a wicked person
Very wicked and unrealistic. Is she blind or deaf not to know what's going on? I have a friend who now lives in his own apartment and despite that his wife sometimes make use of fire wood because of sapa cheesy and this wasn't my friend's suggestion, just the wife's initiative to safe money for other use. She cooks the food and everyone dey happy and go their different places.

When I recently filled 5kg gas which flew from 3500 to 3750 and the last time 4000 naira, my woman had to test out an idle charcoal stove at home cos everything just dey crazy from her view.

The gas man later told us that a bag of charcoal of 800 naira is now 3700 because people are now demanding for it. Also some fill half or quarter gas level of the original size.

As for this guy's wife, does she even contribute anything at all, and whether yes or no, has she no improvisation? Na her likes go push husband go join bad clique just to satisfy her.

The husband suppose relegate her back to Abacha days where the use of sawdust for cooking was the order of the day cheesy because we are fast approaching those days again.
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by WhoJahDonBless(m): 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
Make I no comment we many wey dey vex
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by whitedove(m): 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
Buhari may go to jail after 2023.
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by delzbaba(m): 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
sharpwriter:

Very wicked and unrealistic. Is she blind or deaf not to know what's going on? I have a friend who now lives in his own apartment and despite that his wife sometimes make use of fire wood because of sapa cheesy and this wasn't my friend's suggestion, just the wife's initiative to safe money for other use. She cooks the food and everyone dey happy and go their different places.

When I recently filled 5kg gas which flew from 3500 to 3750 and the last time 4000 naira, my woman had to test out an idle charcoal stove at home cos everything just dey crazy from her view.

The gas man later told us that a bag of charcoal of 800 naira is now 3700 because people are now demanding for it. Also some fill half or quarter gas level of the original size.

As for this guy's wife, does she even contribute anything at all, and whether yes or no, has she no improvisation? Na her likes go push husband go join bad clique just to satisfy her.

The husband suppose relegate her back to Abacha days where the use of sawdust for cooking was the order of the day cheesy because we are fast approaching those days again.
just imagine, marriage is supposed to be a place of comfort not unending stress, no wonder some men commit suicide.
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Qualer: 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
somehow:
Brace up

Are you really this dumb? Why are you trying so hard to be smart when obviously, you are NOT.
Did you read the crap you just posted at all?
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by samintegrity(m): 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
misterme:

I couldn't vote. I wanted to vote Jonathan. I stood in long queues for hours for several days trying to get my PVC. I still couldn't. Many people didn't get theirs. Meanwhile small northern boys who do scrap metal business near my place were receiving calls from their friends and relatives in the North to come and collect their PVC's which the said relatives have collected from INEC. I, a grown man, could not get mine in the South. In the North, small boys were being begged to collect theirs. INEC officers went from house to house to deliver voters card to people, including relatives of actual owners of the cards in the north. Prof Jega dealt with the south. He disenfranchised us and gave Mr Buhari victory

Bro I don't think it's jega fault oo..

I feel it's our people over Sabi here that's causing most of our electoral problems..

Imagine, down here ordinary inec cleaner will be feeling like a boss anytime it's close to election time..

Same way gas/petrol attendant do feel like when there's a small fuel scarcity..

U can imagine bro.

In north nothing of such..

Most of our problems bro is from our very own people
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
vinceyinnovation:
The only way you can have peace in this Buhari era is to become a goat...

Grass is free and available almost every where, no need for gas, pot etc...just pull out the size you need, munch it, drink a lot of water...gbam, you are filled...
Goats no dey chop grass again ogbeni
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by sharpwriter(m): 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
delzbaba:
just imagine, marriage is supposed to be a place of comfort not unending stress, no wonder some men commit suicide.

Abi nau my brother. There's supposed to always be an understanding spirit in the home. "when there is no empathy, love is buried."

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Imeobong(m): 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
AdeniyiA:

Fortunately for the other worlds, brilliant and intelligent leaders govern them...

Like Joe Biden?

Americans are regretting their gang up against Trump now

I only hope you guys will not eat your words after 2023
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by aryzgreat: 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
Buhari and his party APC, met Malt drink at #100 but now it is #250
They met coca cola at #60 but now it's #200
They met cooking gas @ #150 per KG but today it is #800
They met a bag of cement@#2000 but now it's #4000.
They met met toothpaste (close-up) @#180 per one but today is now #450.
They
They met matches @ #5 for one sachet bit now is #20.
They met Pepsi @#50 for a bottle but now is #130
They met camry 2.4 @ #800,000 but now is #2,700.000
They met electricity tariff @#7 per a unit but now is #45
They met a loaf of bread � @#200 but now is #600 for the cheapest.
They met a litre of fuel ⛽@87 but now is #166
They met a litre of Disel @#150 but now is #330
They met VAT @#1 and increased to #7.5
They met Federal Universities tuition fees @ less than #20,000 but now is almost #100k
They met mattress @#50 k for a big size but today is #150k
They met Kings 4litre vegetable oil �️ @ #2000 but now is #6000
They met exchange rate (Naira to a dollar)@ #150 but today is#500
They met bag of rice ���@#8000 but now is#30000
They met bag of beans @#20000 but today is #100k
They met children biscuits at #5 per one but today is#20
They met sweet (milkos, and the rest @ two #5 but now is one#10.
Pls add yours because the list is endless. The damages are too feasible everywhere.
The hunger in land has no part two. The Masses of this country bear the brunch.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

American Mum Pays Her Kids Salary For Doing House Chores (Photos) / Any Married Lady Who Never Had This Is As Good As unmarried. / I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.