Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,444 members, 7,830,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened (57091 Views)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / I Have Made 4million Naira This Year / I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by chikason22(m): 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
vinceyinnovation:
The only way you can have peace in this Buhari era is to become a goat

Grass is free and available almost every where, no need for gas, pot etc...just pull out the size you need, munch it, drink a lot of water...gbam, you are filled...

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Dollywood(m): 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
Reason 105 why marriage is very very hard.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by lexy2014: 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
rottennaija:

Bros, it's world over. The price hike is world over, not just here. This period is when we are beginning to feel the impact of covid19 pandemic, money printing, supply chain disruption, trade sanction by the US against China among other things. I has nothing to say do with buhari.

Bros, how all u have said got to do with price of gas in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
MorningStar233:

It is well with you
Amen
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Maximus85(m): 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
misterme:
And I am very very angry. Gas I used to buy 2800, then 3k, 4k, and 5k. Suddenly it jumped to 7500 and now (today) 9250 in Port Harcourt. I am very very angry. Let no one here disturb me with nonsense news about Buhari and his nonsense South Africa Trade fair and nonsense. No cross me today o. I fit beat person

The gas finished yesterday. I told my wife that yesterday that I will buy the gas today because I needed to get to work and somehow raise money to augment what I have to be able to buy the gas. I told her to use the kerosene stove that yesterday and this morning. Guess her reply? She said she can't use kerosene even for a day. That even her Mum in the village does not use kerosene stove. She said a few other unprintable things.
For the sake of my 3 children I still had to buy the gas today.

I had not eaten in my house for a month now. The reason is that she said that they money I gave her for upkeep in October was not enough (I give her 62.5% of my monthly salary every month for our home upkeep). As a result she refused to give me food from around the middle of the month when she said the money had finished. She cooked for herself and the children (possibly from her own salary). When I gave her upkeep money for this month I told her not bother keeping food for me so that the money will go far enough. That's where we are till now. I have no intention of ever eating her food until she acknowledges that she was wrong and apologizes.

Now I know this WON'T happen. She will rather die than admit she's wrong or apologize. This is why I know that the mistake of a marriage is heading for the rocks and I am ready for it. Nonsense and ingredients. I have endured this nonsense for 15 years. I am done. Anything whe won happen tomorrow, make e happen today.

We haven't heard from her even if we somehow believe you

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by RodgersAkpafu: 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
misterme:

I couldn't vote. I wanted to vote Jonathan. I stood in long queues for hours for several days trying to get my PVC. I still couldn't. Many people didn't get theirs. Meanwhile small northern boys who do scrap metal business near my place were receiving calls from their friends and relatives in the North to come and collect their PVC's which the said relatives have collected from INEC. I, a grown man, could not get mine in the South. In the North, small boys were being begged to collect theirs. INEC officers went from house to house to deliver voters card to people, including relatives of actual owners of the cards in the north. Prof Jega dealt with the south. He disenfranchised us and gave Mr Buhari victory
We did ourselves in the south
The north has no blame in this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
Women are just terrible
Me, I didn't eat at home for more than 6months
My home consume more than my entire salary monthly.
If not for the Grace of God, maybe something terrible for don happen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by seyz91(m): 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
cheesy na real winch cuz i wonder how a wife would not allow husband to eat from house regardless of maybe he drop money or not and not that hes always like that its the economic effect which she as a wife already knows

some women are just wicked and inconsiderate sha
Nokio1:
My brother sorry u use your money buy winch....

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by freshalien: 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
misterme:
And I am very very angry. Gas I used to buy 2800, then 3k, 4k, and 5k. Suddenly it jumped to 7500 and now (today) 9250 in Port Harcourt. I am very very angry. Let no one here disturb me with nonsense news about Buhari and his nonsense South Africa Trade fair and nonsense. No cross me today o. I fit beat person

The gas finished yesterday. I told my wife that yesterday that I will buy the gas today because I needed to get to work and somehow raise money to augment what I have to be able to buy the gas. I told her to use the kerosene stove that yesterday and this morning. Guess her reply? She said she can't use kerosene even for a day. That even her Mum in the village does not use kerosene stove. She said a few other unprintable things.

I had not eaten in my house for a month now. The reason is that she said that they money I gave her for upkeep in October was not enough (I give her 62.5% of my monthly salary every month for our home upkeep). As a result she refused to give me food from around the middle of the month when she said the money had finished. She cooked for herself and the children (possibly from her own salary). When I gave her upkeep money for this month I told her not bother keeping food for me so that the money will go far enough. That's where we are till now. I have no intention of ever eating her food until she acknowledges that she was wrong and apologizes.

Now I know this WON'T happen. She will rather die than admit she's wrong or apologize. This is why I know that the mistake of a marriage is heading for the rocks and I am ready for it. Nonsense and ingredients. I have endured this nonsense for 15 years. I am done. Anything whe won happen tomorrow, make e happen today.

I hope when we tell you Nigerians to vote for credible candidates with track records of achievements, you people won’t ask us questions like “who is he”, “where is he from”, “is he Christian or Muslim”, “is he in APC or PDP”? If you guys don’t listen, another eight years of suffering and hardship loading. If una like, make una vote for bobo Chicago, d current suffer go surely increase.

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by snipernigga(m): 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
They say they are bringing change and it turned out to be change for the worst, and now you all voted for the next level of that change. Look in the mirror and blame who you see there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
AntiBMC:
Where your annoyance dey?

No carry vex wey u suppose reserve for Bulhari, give ur wife o.

Na frustration lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
I dont understand this country anymore oooooo

Seriously..... The liar liar government dont have answers oooo... 3k to 10.....

Nigeria should be sold lets have peace!!

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Raycrane01: 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
Lol swears bought yesterday for #8750. Same 12.5 in abj
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by okine4real: 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
i just paid 9k for my gas as am typing... But boss e go better. Just make sure you dont give your self wahala to the point your BP would start rising. My neighbor came home around 11.pm and by 1am she had died, she was forming from her mouth and ears, she even defecate on her body, in less than 30 mins of the pain or na sickness, she died. but bro remember a living Dog is better than a dead Lion. i totally understand your pain.. the country hard ohh. but e go better, go back to your wife and just let her understand say, a simple BABY THIS MONEY NOR REACH OH AND TALKING TO YOU IN A RESPECTABLE WAY WOULD HAVE SOLVED A LOT OF ISSUES. But last last na your wife. It is well.

8 Likes

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Easy5265: 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
JAMO84:
You are wasting your precious time. It's better you go watch cartoon than try to educate these wailing losers.

You messiah is so unfortunate. Under him everything that can go wrong has gone wrong.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by AngelicBeing: 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
somehow:
Brace up
l like your calmness, l read about all the drama on your building project, but next time on building issues, make sure you do proper vetting of anyone you hire from Nairaland.com because only few builders on the property section are honest, the rest are Hungry criminals looking for lambs and sheep's to devour, all through my building engagements in Nigeria, l never engaged anyone online and my projects went well despite not living in Nigeria because I had trusted people on ground who l sent money to and they did exceptional cost saving jobs for me and when l visited Nigeria few years ago, l was happy with what l saw about my building project, cool

3 Likes

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Mummiesboy: 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
jcflex:

Your foolishness dey upper level. Why all the prices for goods and services didn't increase in this manner during the previous govt? Ass licker
Aside this,
Nigerians have been enjoying tax incentives on Gas for 2yrs now, which have come to an end.
Nigerians don't like free tinz to always end. People should educate themselves on topical issues before casting aspertion on the wrong person
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by wonder233: 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
So we now admit women are actually being bought in Africa? And that our marriage system of "bride price" is actually a commercial venture?
Nokio1:
My brother sorry u use your money buy winch....

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by authority2006(m): 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
misterme:

Your wife get strong head, e no send u. Lol

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by AKWATGOLD1(m): 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
misterme:

You and your wife resolve your issue if she decided not to give food from 62.5% of your monthly given to her as house upkeeps and later she will be asking you why have you not build house of your own.
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Kajaard: 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
Your wife needs to be more understanding. Her attitude is very uncalled for. Sad.
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by AfriNotesNEWS: 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ur area even cheap

Congrats to Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by money121(m): 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
misterme:

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by mfm04622: 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
rottennaija:

Bros, it's world over. The price hike is world over, not just here. This period is when we are beginning to feel the impact of covid19 pandemic, money printing, supply chain disruption, trade sanction by the US against China among other things. I has nothing to say do with buhari.

Dem go join hand insult you ooo! All the problem in this world na Buhari cause am ooo! Or you never get the memo?

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by mfm04622: 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
AdeniyiA:

Fortunately for the other worlds, brilliant and intelligent leaders govern them...

Yet, they face same problem Nigerians with clueless leaders is facing?
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
rottennaija:

i have not time for people that refuses to educate themselves
You needs to be rusticated out of this forum!

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by lomprico(m): 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
misterme:

oga sorry naa!
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by nemynely(m): 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
Calm down bro. I find it hard to believe that she singlehandedly wrecked the peace and joy in your marriage as you may want us to believe. The gas price is the least of your problems from my standpoint, as i see a loveless marriage involving two adults who have jettisoned the timeless ingredients of sacrifice, submission, leadership, trust, mutual assistance and understanding, non involvement of third parties - children inclusive - and above all, unconditional love etc, and resorting to living as perfect strangers!

In summary, you both need counseling and I pray that God heals your home.
If your relationship didn't start this way, i mean, if you guys were all lovey-dovey at the outset, then take it to the bank that you are better off with each other than without.
Pray and work on your home.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by neonly: 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
I have no intention of ever eating her food until she acknowledges that she was wrong and apologizes.

Now I know this WON'T happen. She will rather die than admit she's wrong or apologize. This is why I know that the mistake of a marriage is heading for the rocks and I am ready for it. Nonsense and ingredients. I have endured this nonsense for 15 years. I am done. Anything whe won happen tomorrow, make e happen today.[/quote]

Dis part got me thinking
Pls if you see her food pls eat all dis Jezebel we have as wives now no send u
They care less if u die as long as they can get somelse to pay d bills oooo
So am not d only person expirencing dis shit
Before u know society will still favour her and tag it domestic violence if u go down with yur anger which me I understand u die
But in ph u still get some upper hand sha
Best of luck Abeg if u see her food chop with d children atleast she stay in d house u pay for

9 Likes

Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by Elidrisy20: 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mossadd:
Thank God its getting better by January it will be 15k for 10kg while petrol will be 500 per litre say baba till 2030
e no go better for you
Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by kalemy(m): 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
Bro calm down. This is one of the ups and downs in marriage. But your woman selfish sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

"My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" / American Mum Pays Her Kids Salary For Doing House Chores (Photos) / I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.