Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Metal Electrocutes Lady In Obi Cubana’s Club, Police Order Autopsy - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Metal Electrocutes Lady In Obi Cubana’s Club, Police Order Autopsy (38817 Views)

Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Metal Electrocutes Lady In Obi Cubana’s Club, Police Order Autopsy by kingthreat(m): 10:14am On Nov 16, 2021
Baawaa:
May God deliver obi cubana from this

The Susan who died is definitely not a human being to you.

1 Like

Re: Metal Electrocutes Lady In Obi Cubana’s Club, Police Order Autopsy by kinzation(m): 10:14am On Nov 16, 2021
Amunaotutheory:

Yes. The company should be held for negligence.
Your head get oil jare

Some just quoting me and yarning dust anyhow
Re: Metal Electrocutes Lady In Obi Cubana’s Club, Police Order Autopsy by eventainment(m): 10:15am On Nov 16, 2021
SmartGadgetz:
Public wealth show always backfires and make one a quick target.
Only popular among the blacks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Metal Electrocutes Lady In Obi Cubana’s Club, Police Order Autopsy by kinzation(m): 10:15am On Nov 16, 2021
Grgton:
negligence on what Grand

Read again
Re: Metal Electrocutes Lady In Obi Cubana’s Club, Police Order Autopsy by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 16, 2021
kinzation:

Read again
you don't have to conclude yet!! Till the autopsy is carried out!!
Re: Metal Electrocutes Lady In Obi Cubana’s Club, Police Order Autopsy by kinzation(m): 10:16am On Nov 16, 2021
Sergio101:

But he has someone managing the club for him.
Point finger correctly Mr Man
Oga
Who will they sue the manager or Obi Cubana the owner

Think bro
Think
Re: Metal Electrocutes Lady In Obi Cubana’s Club, Police Order Autopsy by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 10:16am On Nov 16, 2021
kinzation:

Who get the club
Abi na until Cubana pack enter there
So because he's the owner of the club, he had to b nailed for everything that happened in the club
What happened to the post of manager and the manager that was employed? Even the news says he's a co owner
Haba, learn to read, understand

1 Like

Re: Metal Electrocutes Lady In Obi Cubana’s Club, Police Order Autopsy by Nonexisting: 10:17am On Nov 16, 2021
kinzation:
Obi Cubana should be held liable for Negligence undecided undecided
He is a co-owner, why single him out? What about the other owner or owners, facility manager and the entire staff of the club, have you blamed them? You see jealousy, it kills faster than heart attack.

1 Like

Re: Metal Electrocutes Lady In Obi Cubana’s Club, Police Order Autopsy by kinzation(m): 10:17am On Nov 16, 2021
Grgton:
you don't have to conclude yet!! Till the autopsy is carried out!!
But reports has it that she was electrocuted what autopsy is needed again

Abi them shook am knife

1 Like

Re: Metal Electrocutes Lady In Obi Cubana’s Club, Police Order Autopsy by kinzation(m): 10:18am On Nov 16, 2021
Nonexisting:
He is a co-owner, why single him out? What about the other owner or owners, facility manager and the entire staff of the club, have you blamed them? You see jealousy, it kills faster than heart attack.
Lol
This isn't jealousy bro
Fine the manager who oversees things should be questioned but if the family if the deceased decided to sue, who will be taken to court?
The manager abi
Re: Metal Electrocutes Lady In Obi Cubana’s Club, Police Order Autopsy by crackhouse(m): 10:19am On Nov 16, 2021
Definitely a lost soul. Wetin she go tell God now? That others dey sleep and she dey bustle and hustle dey rock body?
Re: Metal Electrocutes Lady In Obi Cubana’s Club, Police Order Autopsy by kinzation(m): 10:19am On Nov 16, 2021
Xclusivedaniel6:

So because he's the owner of the club, he had to b nailed for everything that happened in the club
What happened to the post of manager and the manager that was employed? Even the news says he's a co owner
Haba, learn to read, understand
You should.learn to read and comprehend and think afterwards the chain of event
Who do you think they will sue
Then manager abi undecided
Re: Metal Electrocutes Lady In Obi Cubana’s Club, Police Order Autopsy by Nilx: 10:21am On Nov 16, 2021
Righteousness2:

Leave religion and Submit to the LORDSHIP of JESUS Christ.
This is the Needful.

Hey man, don’t get me wrong. I love religion and the reason why is that religion is of the less expensive tool used by the society to Prevent violence in some part of the world I.e Christianity in my hometown. To some extent, I know and appreciate the role religious bodies play with their tactics and all that but man.....

Why do average religious man deceive himself. I keep telling people they will end up in hell but they don’t want to be believe me.

With the little dark secret I knew these people perpetuate on a daily basis is enough for me to put them to hell if I was the guardian angel.

Whenever I tell them to look inward and Jude themselves, they still argue with me. I’m just telling you to judge yourself like a third party that knows everything about you.... don’t argue with me pls
Re: Metal Electrocutes Lady In Obi Cubana’s Club, Police Order Autopsy by clothingonline(m): 10:21am On Nov 16, 2021
Two side to every story
Re: Metal Electrocutes Lady In Obi Cubana’s Club, Police Order Autopsy by shiwex: 10:22am On Nov 16, 2021
cOURT CASE LOADING.....BIG PAYOUT
Re: Metal Electrocutes Lady In Obi Cubana’s Club, Police Order Autopsy by aribisala0(m): 10:22am On Nov 16, 2021
kinzation:

I don't have to trade words with you sha
You think a club as big as Hustle and Bustle which is part of the Cubana Group won't have insurance

Besides if the family of the electrocuted person decides to take it up
Don't you think they'll be liable for loss of life

Think and have a good day ologbeni Aribisala
What is the relevance of insurance to our previous exchange.
The issue is Obi Cubana having PERSONAL liability for "negligence"

We pride ourselves on being logical not reacting like expired chemicals

The first thing to do is establish the facts
Next if there is indeed "negligence" is that necessarily an Obi Cubana personal responsibility?

How many people have Dangote trucks killed? Does that make him personally liable?
He may be it depends on the circumstance and facts which right now WE DO NOT HAVE

There are two strands to negligence
1. Criminal which may be personal or corporate e.g Corporate manslaughter
2. Civil(tort) which may seek compensation

1 Like

Re: Metal Electrocutes Lady In Obi Cubana’s Club, Police Order Autopsy by shiwex: 10:22am On Nov 16, 2021
clothingonline:
Two side to every story
Why wont you say that nonsense..If that had been your sister ...you will know there is nothing like that. This is pure negligence.........

1 Like

Re: Metal Electrocutes Lady In Obi Cubana’s Club, Police Order Autopsy by seyz91(m): 10:24am On Nov 16, 2021
Applicable to Africa Mostly cuz we are wicked, don't like ourselves and with black heart/black mentality
Optimistguy1969:
She died in a night club. What will she tell God?

"Obi Cubana, you be big name" will certainly not save her if she is unholy.

Abeg try make peace with your maker today o.
Nobody knows when death will come knocking.

And Floyd Mayweather?
Re: Metal Electrocutes Lady In Obi Cubana’s Club, Police Order Autopsy by victorazy(m): 10:24am On Nov 16, 2021
cutecommend:
I will advise Obi Cubans to withdraw attention from the public for now.

I tell you.
Village people don enter his matter.
Re: Metal Electrocutes Lady In Obi Cubana’s Club, Police Order Autopsy by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 16, 2021
kinzation:

Abi them shook am knife
to ascertain the cause of her sudden death!! At this point the police is not satisfied with the circulating report that she was electrocuted. .. this is a critical investigation on going.

So you don't have to say cubana should be held for negligence now
Re: Metal Electrocutes Lady In Obi Cubana’s Club, Police Order Autopsy by Seun360(m): 10:25am On Nov 16, 2021
Dem don carry the young lady do contract extension.
Re: Metal Electrocutes Lady In Obi Cubana’s Club, Police Order Autopsy by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:25am On Nov 16, 2021
Seems more like a setup by YoruBandits. They hate anything Igbo.
Re: Metal Electrocutes Lady In Obi Cubana’s Club, Police Order Autopsy by micxwell(m): 10:27am On Nov 16, 2021
The first question that needs to be asked is, Is there an established process or system for managing health and safety within facility. No matter how little.

Importance of HSE Officers in all sectors and establishments is gradually coming to limelight.
Re: Metal Electrocutes Lady In Obi Cubana’s Club, Police Order Autopsy by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 16, 2021
kinzation:

Abi them shook am knife
nothing like negligence here!! She was electrocuted ! Uncertainties do happen! Cubana or his company can't be charged for murder
Re: Metal Electrocutes Lady In Obi Cubana’s Club, Police Order Autopsy by aribisala0(m): 10:29am On Nov 16, 2021
eventainment:

Only popular among the blacks
Really?
Re: Metal Electrocutes Lady In Obi Cubana’s Club, Police Order Autopsy by juman(m): 10:30am On Nov 16, 2021
Electrocution in club.
This is another level.

They don't deserve to run a club.
Re: Metal Electrocutes Lady In Obi Cubana’s Club, Police Order Autopsy by Munzy14(m): 10:30am On Nov 16, 2021
cutecommend:
I will advise Obi Cubans to withdraw attention from the public for now.
People that crave for attention...Those he intimidated at his mother's burial, are seriously on his case..

This case will cost him millions to close it...Plus the people who will benefit as well..

Everything was going fine, Until the hustle for Instagram show-off took over the stage..

I pray his mother's burial show-off won't be the beginning of his problems.
Re: Metal Electrocutes Lady In Obi Cubana’s Club, Police Order Autopsy by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 10:30am On Nov 16, 2021
kinzation:

You should.learn to read and comprehend and think afterwards the chain of event
Who do you think they will sue
Then manager abi undecided

Ha, your moral compass is beyond comprehension
Re: Metal Electrocutes Lady In Obi Cubana’s Club, Police Order Autopsy by victorazy(m): 10:31am On Nov 16, 2021
kinzation:

I don't have to trade words with you sha
You think a club as big as Hustle and Bustle which is part of the Cubana Group won't have insurance

Besides if the family of the electrocuted person decides to take it up
Don't you think they'll be liable for loss of life

Think and have a good day ologbeni Aribisala

Bros what are you saying?
That somebody (a customer) died in your house and you may not be liable?

This is pure negligence
2ndly the manager and group can also be sued for irresponsibility and more for being at sleep when there was an incident.

If God come punisham the family come hire wicked and intelligent lawyer they will stwist all the blame on the manager that had it been he acted fast her life would have been saved.
Re: Metal Electrocutes Lady In Obi Cubana’s Club, Police Order Autopsy by Ogaboss44(m): 10:33am On Nov 16, 2021
I smell conspiracy .
Re: Metal Electrocutes Lady In Obi Cubana’s Club, Police Order Autopsy by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 16, 2021
Ogaboss44:
I smell conspiracy .
exactly!! Let's wait for the outcome!!
Re: Metal Electrocutes Lady In Obi Cubana’s Club, Police Order Autopsy by PoliteActivist: 10:35am On Nov 16, 2021
kinzation:
Obi Cubana should be held liable for Negligence undecided undecided

As Buhari should be held liable for the building that collapsed in Lagos.
Vast majority of Nigerians love Obi Cubana and wish him well and you can't change that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know / Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling / How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.