Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Ibom Air Signs An Agreement With Air Bus For The Supply Of 10 New Aircrafts - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibom Air Signs An Agreement With Air Bus For The Supply Of 10 New Aircrafts (32035 Views)

The 10 Greatest Commercial Passenger Aircrafts( Planes) Of All Time / Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom / Flight Resumption: Air Peace Flies All Its Aircrafts Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibom Air Signs An Agreement With Air Bus For The Supply Of 10 New Aircrafts by Ilaumoh(m): 5:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hamiltonii:
Proudly Niger Deltan.
na Niger delta Air

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Signs An Agreement With Air Bus For The Supply Of 10 New Aircrafts by Atouke: 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
perambulator:

Does this govt even know how to manage it? they are buying airbus for local routes, when they should be buying embraer or bombardier regional jets.
Ibom air currently owns 5 CRJ 900 ,the most by any airline in Africa. They know more about regional jets than you do, because they have been running it for over 2 years, so relax.

5 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Signs An Agreement With Air Bus For The Supply Of 10 New Aircrafts by Ilaumoh(m): 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
mrvitalis:

Nigerians are not smart enough to get this post they would call you hater
I think you are so dumb not the figure out that the entire country is indepted and that shouldn’t stop investment

4 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Signs An Agreement With Air Bus For The Supply Of 10 New Aircrafts by Ilaumoh(m): 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Delta and Bayelsa should be in the league of Akwa Ibom, but they have both been left behind by Akwa Ibom.

Person still fit give an excuse for Edo and Cross River, Bayelsa and Delta have no excuse
yeah
Re: Ibom Air Signs An Agreement With Air Bus For The Supply Of 10 New Aircrafts by Ilaumoh(m): 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
Toluwanise247:

Let him get there (president) he will change no be nigeria politicians hissssss
not completely true
Re: Ibom Air Signs An Agreement With Air Bus For The Supply Of 10 New Aircrafts by mrvitalis(m): 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ilaumoh:
I think you are so dumb not the figure out that the entire country is indepted and that shouldn’t stop investment
LMAO state government Runing an airline ?

Knowing udom he is setting this up to buy it later

He has started his own bank , now this airline smh
Re: Ibom Air Signs An Agreement With Air Bus For The Supply Of 10 New Aircrafts by Ilaumoh(m): 5:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
tradepunter:

As a southerner, I am proud of this development. I pray things keep moving in the right direction, so that the state and it's people would see and experience rapid development.

Although I not just comfortable with that chinese deal couple of days back.... They are too shady, but I trust Nigerians are too smart to be outsmarted by foreigners.
The China deal is cool bro
Re: Ibom Air Signs An Agreement With Air Bus For The Supply Of 10 New Aircrafts by Ilaumoh(m): 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
tnerro1:
While northern governors are doing what to tackle youth unemployment?

The other day , one was buying okadas for the Imans to use to preach Islam to the people.
What a country....
grin
Re: Ibom Air Signs An Agreement With Air Bus For The Supply Of 10 New Aircrafts by Ilaumoh(m): 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
Adrian9:

People wey dey enjoy suffer!
lol
Re: Ibom Air Signs An Agreement With Air Bus For The Supply Of 10 New Aircrafts by Ilaumoh(m): 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
drasob:

You are so bitter. You need to heal. No state or country is debt-free. Even the US is in debt. You are waiting for an airline that is less than 3 years to already be declaring profit to the state...You are a joker
that guy is a dumbo grin
Re: Ibom Air Signs An Agreement With Air Bus For The Supply Of 10 New Aircrafts by Ilaumoh(m): 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ikea81:

Give them their VAT. It's the fed govt that owing them instead by stealing from them.
exactly bro

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Signs An Agreement With Air Bus For The Supply Of 10 New Aircrafts by Ilaumoh(m): 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
tutudesz:

Delta and bad leaders na twins undecided imagine our allocation is higher than Akwa Ibom O! And they are dropping projects anyhow like baby mama
grin
Re: Ibom Air Signs An Agreement With Air Bus For The Supply Of 10 New Aircrafts by Toluwanise247(m): 5:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ilaumoh:
not completely true
Adam oshiomole was proactive and sensible man when he was Labour leader, when he join politics and become governor what happened to him .
Re: Ibom Air Signs An Agreement With Air Bus For The Supply Of 10 New Aircrafts by Rexwalters1: 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
trulymatters:
Nothing can stop a visionary man!!
Emmanuel Udom for President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Signs An Agreement With Air Bus For The Supply Of 10 New Aircrafts by Ilaumoh(m): 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
DropsMic:
Dope
I say
Re: Ibom Air Signs An Agreement With Air Bus For The Supply Of 10 New Aircrafts by Ilaumoh(m): 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/

That's more like it. Hopefully they will delve into Technology in future.

Not the ones that come here to disturb us with Flyovers.

/
Well said
Re: Ibom Air Signs An Agreement With Air Bus For The Supply Of 10 New Aircrafts by Atouke: 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
perambulator:

the same people typing "good one" are the same people that will be abusing Emmanuel when this airline inevitably collapses. Like I have said many times, Nigeria's domestic air-travel economics cannot sustain airbus or Boeing planes, that why all those who have established airlines using them for domestic routes in Nigeria have failed. These guys dont know what they are doing and they will learn the hard way. The ideal planes for domestic routes in countries like Nigeria are bombardier and Embraer regional jets. Like you said the aviation industry is an industry of very thin margins, all it takes is one Naira devaluation and you are already in the red. you dont shoot yourself in the foot before you even start because you want to brag you have prestigious name planes.

look at viable airlines in challenging environments and see what planes they use for domestic short haul , you will find they are regional jets and turboprops.

Ibom air already owns 5 CRJ 900 and 2 A220. They have been in business for more than 2years, and so far the preferred airline in Nigeria domestic route.
You want to tell us you know more about the choice of aircraft for their routes. Than their actual practical experience.
Ibom air wants to be a regional carrier meaning they will soon be going everywhere in Africa. Those regional gets dont have the range to travel from uyo to say south Africa or Ethiopia. But a220 will and can go from uyo to London if they choose that route.
Pseudo intellectual do your research before speaking. Ibom air pioneered the use for many regional jets in domestic routes in Nigeria, that has become a fad. they have practical experience on this issue of choice of aircraft which you dont have so be humble in your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Signs An Agreement With Air Bus For The Supply Of 10 New Aircrafts by Ilaumoh(m): 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
Kobicove:
Has Ibom Air started making profit?
yes ofcos . 10 airbuses na beans to you ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibom Air Signs An Agreement With Air Bus For The Supply Of 10 New Aircrafts by Rexwalters1: 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
tutudesz:

Delta and bad leaders na twins undecided imagine our allocation is higher than Akwa Ibom O! And they are dropping projects anyhow like baby mama
FAAC Allocation & Internal Generated Revenue nothing to show, just to be claiming to build roads for 8 years, no industrial or technological infrastructure? Thieves.
Re: Ibom Air Signs An Agreement With Air Bus For The Supply Of 10 New Aircrafts by Ilaumoh(m): 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
Btruth:
Can't each state stand as a nation in Nigeria nii?

Let any state that wanted to grow just grow for Christ sake.

* Where is Femi Adeshina, Elder Lai Mohammed & Shehu Garba with all their noise about Air Nigeria a bi Nigeria Air nii.....they should come and see real man in the game.

yeye people.

I wish Akwa Ibom all the best.
Well said

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Signs An Agreement With Air Bus For The Supply Of 10 New Aircrafts by Ilaumoh(m): 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
Etimemy:
Akwa Ibom ayaya
ayaya o
madridsta007:

If this man and Buhari competes for the Presidency, Buhari is still very likely to win.

That should be what will scare you.
Exactly
Re: Ibom Air Signs An Agreement With Air Bus For The Supply Of 10 New Aircrafts by Ilaumoh(m): 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
sematec:
african dubai
the orange nation the call it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibom Air Signs An Agreement With Air Bus For The Supply Of 10 New Aircrafts by luizpippo(m): 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
Atouke:

Pseudo intellectuals like you are the problem of this country.
Airline business is not run anywhere in the world for profit. Only about 1 percent of airlines world wide are profitable. The profit of running an airline is the value they add to the economy in this case a state. As we speak ibom air is installing equipment to open its MRO which will be the first standard MRO in west and central Africa. Think of the profit that will make ibom and the number of aeronautic engineers with good jobs that will be employed, not to talk of pilots and other airline staff jobs that will be added. How about opening up the state to tourism? Tourism is the biggest employer of labor in the world do you understand the impact ibom air will have in tourism in Akwa ibom, already uyo is one of the most visited state capitals outside of Lagos and Abuja, you think that is by accident?
Endeavour to talk on things you know.

Haaaaa, is this for me or for the person I responded to?

Ogbeni, cool down
Re: Ibom Air Signs An Agreement With Air Bus For The Supply Of 10 New Aircrafts by Ilaumoh(m): 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
Trustme2:
And Yahaya Bello wants to be President because of Common Substandard Ganaja Flyover he's doing in Lokoja. The effrontery he has for such intention is foolishly legendary
grin
Re: Ibom Air Signs An Agreement With Air Bus For The Supply Of 10 New Aircrafts by Newboss(m): 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
Atouke:

Ibom air is run by private sector not by government.
Its government owned but private sector managed. No government interference. That's why it the preferred domestic airline by Nigerians.

That is even worse.

Government provides all the funding. The people managing it have nothing to lose but everything to gain. That is called awoof.

As they say, fear who no get anything to lose. Airline business is an ultrahigh liquidity business. Government should not have hand in it.
Re: Ibom Air Signs An Agreement With Air Bus For The Supply Of 10 New Aircrafts by Ilaumoh(m): 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
SmartPolician:
Udom Emmanuel is on fire!
Is a man on a mission
Re: Ibom Air Signs An Agreement With Air Bus For The Supply Of 10 New Aircrafts by Rexwalters1: 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ilaumoh:
the orange nation the call it
Yet some Lazy Mumus will be shouting separation? I’m sure, those ipobian Secessionist will avoid this thread like covid 19.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Signs An Agreement With Air Bus For The Supply Of 10 New Aircrafts by Zendinho(m): 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Abasi diong Akwa Ibom nnyin, yak mkpo ofon afid owo, Amen.

Can you help a brother.....
Am in need of a Keke for hire purchase in uyo.....
Re: Ibom Air Signs An Agreement With Air Bus For The Supply Of 10 New Aircrafts by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ilaumoh:
I just tire
My brother no be only you. When you ask them why they chose someone like Buhari to rule them rather than someone like Emmanuel of Akwaibom; they will tell you that "they're the same, that when he got there he will start behaving like Buhari. " I don laugh tire! Na just to dey wait small before I pack my load waka!

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Signs An Agreement With Air Bus For The Supply Of 10 New Aircrafts by Ilaumoh(m): 5:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
Focusmind:
I need to see the financials of this company to give my commendation. I am not a fan of Nigerian Politicians. A project cannot be accumulating huge debt and costs without commiserate return on investment.

Ibom Air should publish its books, stating appropriation of profits so that we see the financial contribution of the airline to the State coffers.
Nigerian politicians can do anything for hype and camera. For those that will come for me, you are on your own. If you want, continue to be excited about little things that these politicians dish to you.

Can you gather all this rubbish you wrote and channel it to your state government or NNPC

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them / Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE / Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.