Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Is There Any Way Someone Can Give A “Tip-Off” Anonymously To The Police? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is There Any Way Someone Can Give A “Tip-Off” Anonymously To The Police? (1308 Views)

Nigerian Army Raided The Hideout Of Bandits Killing Two After Tip-off In Kaduna / How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? / How Can One Report A Fraud Anonymously To The Police? Efcc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Way Someone Can Give A “Tip-Off” Anonymously To The Police? by BluntCrazeMan: 11:03am On Nov 18, 2021
SensetionalGoal:

My brother I'm sorry I can't answer this your question...
Maybe the police themselves would be in a better position to answer if the masses are helpless in their own hands or not...
Your earlier comment suggested such though.
Re: Is There Any Way Someone Can Give A “Tip-Off” Anonymously To The Police? by BluntCrazeMan: 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
hollah123:
bro this is where we find ourselves n we have to live with it.
In my shop we know d thieves n they know us so everyone dey mark territory, once they know u know them they will not disturb u but people who dont know them na OYO

Imagine someone was robbed at gunpoint n he went to report at d station,they didn't take him serious at first but took him serious when a strong man put leg.

U can't believe d oga told us

"Sir we can't send the officers from this station there cos they know themselves n they sometimes smoke drink together so u will have to exercise patience for sometime to get officers from other stations"

Imagine going to report an igbo smoking criminal to an igbo smoking officer,no b express b dat?

It's so depressing.
Well, it's well.
Re: Is There Any Way Someone Can Give A “Tip-Off” Anonymously To The Police? by BluntCrazeMan: 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
ScamHunter:
Be careful. Drug lords have informants everywhere. That's why they identify those that snitch on them for liquidation. Trust the police at your own peril.
It's well...
The Police Is Our Friend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ordeal In The Hands Of Cultist And Homosexualists / Scammers Now Use “Call-Divert” And “Call-Forwarding” To Scam People. / Meet Pastor Veronica Who Annoint Member With S*x To Cure Infertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.