Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Sen. Kalu Prays For An End To 54 Years Israeli–palestinian Conflict (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Kalu Prays For An End To 54 Years Israeli–palestinian Conflict (photos) (473 Views)

COVID19: Mascot Uzor Kalu Prays For Gov. Ikpeazu's Quick Recovery / After 61 Years, Israeli PM Plans Visit To Nigeria …asks Buhari To Visit Israel / After 61 Years, Israeli PM Plans Visit To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen. Kalu Prays For An End To 54 Years Israeli–palestinian Conflict (photos) by Metrix147: 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2021
Former governor of Abia State, Sen. Orji Uzor Kalu has prayed for an end to the lingering conflict between Israel and Palestine as he visits Palestinian Ambassador to Nigeria, Ahmad N.A. Elkachach.

Sen. Kalu, Chief Whip of the Nigerian Senate paid the envoy a visit in Abuja on Monday, ABN TV reports.

Describing the crisis that has rocked the two nations as one of the world's most enduring conflicts, the lawmaker prayed for a peaceful resolution of the conflict.

On a social media post, he said, "Yesterday, I was a guest to the Palestinian Ambassador to Nigeria, H.E Ahmad N.A. Elkachach and his wife Mrs Joumana Elkachach. We had a cordial conversation and it's saddening that Israeli–Palestinian conflict has remained one of the world's most enduring conflicts. It is my prayer that the longstanding conflict gets resolved.

"The conflict has lasted for 54 years and it requires a package of parallel measures by the two sides. I believe in peaceful coexistence and I love peace.

"To find world peace, the whole world must be able to tolerate one another. I consider anyone who can't genuinely be at peace with others a hypocrite. No price is too much to pay for peace."

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/11/sen-orji-kalu-visits-palestinian-ambassador-prays-for-an-end-to-54-years-israeli-palestinian-conflict-photos/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J

Re: Sen. Kalu Prays For An End To 54 Years Israeli–palestinian Conflict (photos) by Swaycater(m): 3:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
OUK Africa
Re: Sen. Kalu Prays For An End To 54 Years Israeli–palestinian Conflict (photos) by Leverage2021: 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
This must be a joke grin grin

What ambassador does Palestine have when they don't even have a nation outside the rubbles of gaza
Re: Sen. Kalu Prays For An End To 54 Years Israeli–palestinian Conflict (photos) by Arda1000(m): 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
Nigerian polithiefians and hypocrisy na 5&6
Re: Sen. Kalu Prays For An End To 54 Years Israeli–palestinian Conflict (photos) by MrSamsung(m): 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
I know he is a former governor of Abia state but "who" is he that both Nigerian and foreign dignitaries are visiting him.

Is there anything they know or cooking but they are hiding it from the masses sad

(1) (Reply)

The Foolishness Of Transport Subsidy And Clueless Zainab Ahmed / Group In Rivers State Petitions IGP, NSA Over Action By NAOC And Felix Obuah / Igbos Are The True Indigenes And Kings Of Bonny And Opobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.