Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,394 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Igbos Are The True Indigenes And Kings Of Bonny And Opobo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are The True Indigenes And Kings Of Bonny And Opobo (479 Views)

The Bight Of Biafra Has Answers To Bonny And Opobo Regarding Igbo And Ijaw / The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction / What Bonny And Opobo People Say About Who They Are. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Are The True Indigenes And Kings Of Bonny And Opobo by Liebermantic: 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
The true Origin of Bonny and Opobo Indigenes.
Since History has established that Bonny and Opobo Kings and Indigenes are Igbo, why is Ohaneze Ndigbo not extending its slot of membership to them?
They have a documented history and every Igbo man should support this ethnic awareness in Bonny and Opobo. Again, the Violent Sea Pirates from Bayelsa are going about telling the Indigenes that Igbo language is a slave language..We need to start the campaign everywhere we are on this earth.Imagine, Annie Pepple even gave out an interview where he spoke about his Origin and that of Bonny.A drunkard from Bayelsa is now telling us that the Man didn't say the truth...Just imagine!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The True Indigenes And Kings Of Bonny And Opobo by neonly: 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
They come again ooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The True Indigenes And Kings Of Bonny And Opobo by peleson1: 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
They have left Lagos..

They are now on Bonny and Opobo..
Shame..

We are ijaws.

Ibani ijaw people

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The True Indigenes And Kings Of Bonny And Opobo by oyatz(m): 1:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
The young Igbos online just discovered Bonny and Opobo!

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The True Indigenes And Kings Of Bonny And Opobo by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
Imagine creating enemies for yourselves being at odds with every tribe unprovoked.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The True Indigenes And Kings Of Bonny And Opobo by horsepower102: 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
Op you are correct but there is a thread for this already laying out all the evidences. Why did you create this one?
Re: Igbos Are The True Indigenes And Kings Of Bonny And Opobo by duro4chang(m): 2:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
kingawothefirst:
Imagine creating enemies for yourselves being at odds with every tribe unprovoked.
The thing ties me o .
Re: Igbos Are The True Indigenes And Kings Of Bonny And Opobo by Liebermantic: 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
I have started the Campaign..Even my Friend from Opobo read all those history books I posted and demanded more from me..He was surprised!
This is the time to correct the wrong.This is internet age..Those hidden historical records have to be revealed to correct that Sea pirates' history.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The True Indigenes And Kings Of Bonny And Opobo by Tranquill: 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
Liebermantic:
I have started the Campaign..Even my Friend from Opobo read all those history books I posted and demanded more from me..He was surprised!
This is the time to correct the wrong.This is internet age..Those hidden historical records have to be revealed to correct that Sea pirates' history.

Bwahahaha!
You think all the gibberish and bullcrap you guys have been posting online about other tribes makes anyone to believe you and discard what have been passed on to them from generations to generations? Your IQ must be operating on a binary digit. Trust me, you guys end up creating more enemies, hatred and distrusts for yourself and tribe.

Bro go and engage in something that will better your life and stop living in the clouds.
Re: Igbos Are The True Indigenes And Kings Of Bonny And Opobo by ThumbzTNA(m): 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
Liebermantic:

There is more to come

(1) (Reply)

Court Sentences Man To Death By Hanging In Ibadan / 2023: Tinubu Healthy, Photoshop Of Wet Dress Mere Distraction, Says Group / 2023: Obasanjo, Lamido, Others Move To Form New Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.