Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Why Do some people especially mothers try putting me down? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do some people especially mothers try putting me down? (2363 Views)

Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! / Why Do Rich People Have More Sex Than Poor People, Especially In Nigeria? / Ok What's Up With Married People Especially The Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do some people especially mothers try putting me down? by mamagee3(f): 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2011
Why do some mothers try to put me down?
Re: Why Do some people especially mothers try putting me down? by Dyt(f): 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2011
Yh cos u r
Re: Why Do some people especially mothers try putting me down? by satani22: 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2011
Until we see ur picture, we cant say
Re: Why Do some people especially mothers try putting me down? by mamagee3(f): 11:21pm On Jun 07, 2011
^^I thought everyone knew my picture is on my profile. grin grin grin

Blindy!
Re: Why Do some people especially mothers try putting me down? by denzel2009: 11:23pm On Jun 07, 2011
Don't mind them jare, people tend to deceive you to make you feel better. You're a real atutupoyoyo!
Re: Why Do some people especially mothers try putting me down? by mamagee3(f): 11:25pm On Jun 07, 2011
^^I said no impolite answers required. . .

Really? Was that really necessary? Do you just wanna be the first person to start the trend of impoliteness on here? undecided
Re: Why Do some people especially mothers try putting me down? by upendo98(f): 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2011
Seriously.It took like half an hour to download ur pic and what do i see? I was getting ready to compliment you. And are you 17 you are still a kid if so.And all I can tell you is that your fearfully and wonderfully made.I dont even need to see ur pic. Physical beauty minus character is nothing. A good woman (sorry girl like you) must exhibit good character in order to be called beautiful.Okay no guy will mention character if all he wants is your body.But when he wants a wife? he wants both.
Do you believe you are ugly? then you are.You believe God looked at you and said 'it is good'? then you are good. smiley  End of story
YOU ARE NOT MAN'S OPINION BUT GOD'S
Re: Why Do some people especially mothers try putting me down? by 190: 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2011
mamagee go hug transformer

village warrior
Re: Why Do some people especially mothers try putting me down? by mamagee3(f): 11:34pm On Jun 07, 2011
^^What's wrong with you? undecided
Re: Why Do some people especially mothers try putting me down? by Advocator: 11:40pm On Jun 07, 2011
OP Whoever told you that you are beautiful lie to you. Its just like FB people don't want to be mean, so they lie through their teeth. smiley On a serious note, there is no way people will think that you are good looking if you find yourself hideous!
Re: Why Do some people especially mothers try putting me down? by dayokanu(m): 11:42pm On Jun 07, 2011
I think those people who said you are pretty are blind in the spirit.

Maybe they were trying to be polite.

I am sure if you ask the same people they would say OBJ is Mr Universe
Re: Why Do some people especially mothers try putting me down? by mamagee3(f): 11:44pm On Jun 07, 2011
^^Shut up and tell me the truth, dayo. . . embarassed embarassed

You can see me with different sets of eyes from mine, please help me re-consolidate myself! tongue
Re: Why Do some people especially mothers try putting me down? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 07, 2011
I dont know why they think your are beautiful, I think i'd go with how you feel, i think you are otherwise
Re: Why Do some people especially mothers try putting me down? by mamagee3(f): 11:47pm On Jun 07, 2011
^C'mon please reassure me. . .
Re: Why Do some people especially mothers try putting me down? by Advocator: 11:48pm On Jun 07, 2011
mama-gee frankly from that picture you posted in your profile page, you are far from being beautiful. You are not even average looking.  grin
Re: Why Do some people especially mothers try putting me down? by mamagee3(f): 11:49pm On Jun 07, 2011
Advocator:

mama-gee frankly from that picture you posted in your profile page, you are far from being beautiful. You are not even average looking.  grin
*Mama-gee starts crying*
Re: Why Do some people especially mothers try putting me down? by mamagee3(f): 11:50pm On Jun 07, 2011
Okay, guys let's just end it here. . .

You all have said, I'm gonna change the thread title. grin grin
Re: Why Do some people especially mothers try putting me down? by 190: 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2011
^mamagee i wont even date u in my dreams

U are better suited for the types of fela and obasanjo

br[i]ea[/i]st u nor get

nyash u nor get

wetin u come fit boast of undecided
Re: Why Do some people especially mothers try putting me down? by Advocator: 11:53pm On Jun 07, 2011
mama-gee:

*Mama-gee starts crying*

I was test driving you, wanted to see if you are secure in your own skin! Badam! Alas! You failed the test. wink

You are beautiful, & unless you put that in your mind, soul and capillaries, you won't be satisfied wholly.
Re: Why Do some people especially mothers try putting me down? by mamagee3(f): 11:53pm On Jun 07, 2011
190:

^mamagee i wont even date u in my dreams

U are better suited for the types of fela and obasanjo

br[i]ea[/i]st u nor get

nyash u nor get

wetin u come fit boast of  undecided

Chineke go punish you. . . grin grin

I swear, you be real igbenidion. grin
Re: Why Do some people especially mothers try putting me down? by r231(m): 11:55pm On Jun 07, 2011
where the picture self
Re: Why Do some people especially mothers try putting me down? by dayokanu(m): 11:55pm On Jun 07, 2011
mama-gee:

^^Shut up and tell me the truth, dayo. . . embarassed embarassed

You can see me with different sets of eyes from mine, please help me re-consolidate myself! tongue

Yes mamagee, Thats truth truth you are far from pretty infact you are closer to ugly than to pretty

But I still love you that way, I love some other things about you which is not necesarily beauty. Infact I wont mind to hit it

Like they say "Monkey he no fine but him Mama like am"

Summarily: You are Worgly, Desperately Urgly but I like you that way
Re: Why Do some people especially mothers try putting me down? by mamagee3(f): 11:55pm On Jun 07, 2011
Thank you Advocator from saving me from my friend's mother who tries to put me down in every way.

She always makes these remark to make it seem her daughter is better than me.
Re: Why Do some people especially mothers try putting me down? by satani22: 11:56pm On Jun 07, 2011
Mama is average, but ur character is bad so u are less than average.
Re: Why Do some people especially mothers try putting me down? by Emeka72(m): 11:56pm On Jun 07, 2011
If they think you are beautiful, then it means u really are. Maybe u've got an asset dat outweighs theirs.
Re: Why Do some people especially mothers try putting me down? by mamagee3(f): 11:57pm On Jun 07, 2011
dayokanu:

Yes mamagee, Thats truth truth you are far from pretty infact you are closer to ugly than to pretty

But I still love you that way, I love some other things about you which is not necesarily beauty. Infact I wont mind to hit it

Like they say "Monkey he no fine but him Mama like am"

Summarily: You are Worgly, Desperately Urgly but I like you that way

Oh my gosh Dayo, you're a monster. . . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do some people especially mothers try putting me down? by 190: 11:57pm On Jun 07, 2011
If mamagee was the last lady in the world today

Men wont be intrested in her  undecided
Re: Why Do some people especially mothers try putting me down? by dayokanu(m): 11:58pm On Jun 07, 2011
mama-gee:

Thank you Advocator from saving me from my friend's mother who tries to put me down in every way.

Lets see her daughters picture to know if she is right
Re: Why Do some people especially mothers try putting me down? by Advocator: 11:58pm On Jun 07, 2011
smiley
Re: Why Do some people especially mothers try putting me down? by mamagee3(f): 12:00am On Jun 08, 2011
@190

You no well, eediot. grin grin grin

And by the way, If you weren't that ugly. . .you'll notice I changed the title of the thread. grin

Your ugliness blinded you. . . grin

Just kidding! tongue
Re: Why Do some people especially mothers try putting me down? by tanimz(f): 12:03am On Jun 08, 2011
mama-gee:

Such comments should tell you the type of person the person is.

You are a human being and you have the freedom to accept or reject what people say to you or about you.
Re: Why Do some people especially mothers try putting me down? by 190: 12:04am On Jun 08, 2011
But seriously mamagee

Despite all my countless flirting, have u asked yourself why i aint intrested in you

thats cos u nor meet criteria now

u nor reach pass mark (50%)

I rate you -- 26% why cos of your shoes

Br[i]e[/i]ast -- 0%

Nyash -- 0%

Face-- swollen eyes like that of unripe banana -- 0%

wetin come remain

hisses  undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

For My Ladies Please Learn From It - What Every Woman Should Know About Men / I'm Feeling Suicidal / I Need Help Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.