Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Nigerian government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian government (475 Views)

Stop Disrespecting Buhari, Nigerian Government Warns Media / Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government / US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian government by Coldie(m): 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
So the Lekki toll gate massacre actually happened, with the way the government was lying and with the way they declared Dj switch wanted somebody would think it never happened.

They stylishly passed the blame and n Dj switch them to cement the lie since she’s Igbo they tried to connect her to Nnamdi Kanu and said she’s connected to him somehow.

Then they blamed Nnamdi Kanu for some of them, take it from me I won’t be surprised if the Nigerian government was behind the burning down of Lagos.

Dj switch’s only crime was only telling the world what she saw and this EVIL human beings put her entire career on hold, declared her a terrorist lied that she’s trying to destroy the government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian government by Coldie(m): 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
Yoruba people knew the massacre actually happened, what surprised me last year was the pace at which they switched side and started trying to make it look like igbos planned to burn down Lagos, saying they should take the protest to anambra etc. wow

Nigeria is gone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian government by Coldie(m): 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
The level of betrayal lies evil wickedness demonism witchcraft bitterness malice in Nigeria is very high.

What’s annoying me is that people who were shouting Buhari till 2023 all of them are applying for Visa to flee the country all of them are relocating to the UK

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian government by DeMekus: 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
Op is Fulani Muslim in disguise.

Don't be misled.

Umunne na umunna, Biko hapunu onye apari a. Lee ihe o dere maka ndi ugwu.

Re: Nigerian government by Coldie(m): 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
Tinubu government and Buharis government won’t be different mark my words for all those people already shouting Tinubu presidency, Tinubu was one of the people who in front of national TV said Dj switch was lieing. All of them are just evil.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian government by Coldie(m): 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
DeMekus:
Op is Fulani Muslim in disguise.

Don't be misled.

Umunne na umunna, Biko hapunu onye apari a. Lee ihe o dere maka ndi ugwu.
If I be Fulani or Igbo does that stop me from saying the truth?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian government by Coldie(m): 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
Nigerian government owes Sh switch an apology

1 Like

Re: Nigerian government by viyon02: 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
Coldie:
Tinubu government and Buharis government won’t be different mark my words for all those people already shouting Tinubu presidency, Tinubu was one of the people who in front of national TV said Dj switch was lieing. All of them are just evil.
you are on point bro. Infact it will be more horrible than Buhari government, whenever you see Tinubu just know you have seen the devil.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian government by Coldie(m): 9:33am On Nov 17, 2021
viyon02:
you are on point bro. Infact it will be more horrible than Buhari government, whenever you see Tinubu just know you have seen the devil.
This is wrong I don’t hate Tinubu

(1) (Reply)

Currency: What Could This Buy Back Then? / Finally N-power Pays October And November Stipend / Bukola Saraki Is The Best Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.