Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Why Can't Women Pick Interest In Struggling Guys And Help Him Back To His Feet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Women Pick Interest In Struggling Guys And Help Him Back To His Feet (2161 Views)

Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands / Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This / Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Women Pick Interest In Struggling Guys And Help Him Back To His Feet by Kuriosmynd: 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
It's true men are supposed to get their shit together and help themselves no matter what situation they find themselves.
But these days, it's easy to find intelligent guys struggling to make a head way. While it's also easy to see that women seem to find it easy to get job and look posh especially after school.
While many of them remain single, even getting old, or falling into the trap of obviously bad boys, why can't fine girls just pick interest in a struggling guy, understand his struggle, and help him back to his feet. And they live happily ever after
Abi is this a taboo?
Men are finding it hard nowadays and as a result even avoiding relationship while our girls are complaining of no husband...But some of these ladies have connect to help a guy who can eventually be her husband.

Just thinking sha....Or must it Always be that ladies should only have to show up with genuine interest when a man is made?

All of this makes me have certain bias and less respect for female folk though...and it influences my mindset and makes me lose respect for women when they are with me in my state of abundance
Men dey suffer o

6 Likes

Re: Why Can't Women Pick Interest In Struggling Guys And Help Him Back To His Feet by Ottyn01(m): 9:27pm On Nov 16, 2021
angry
Re: Why Can't Women Pick Interest In Struggling Guys And Help Him Back To His Feet by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ok.. so that after she's helped him back on his feet, he'll now kick yet out.

You try.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Women Pick Interest In Struggling Guys And Help Him Back To His Feet by Kuriosmynd: 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mercychen:

You try.
Not necessarily so, I believe there are many genuine guys who would respect such gal and stay put in the relationship......
But most single fine gals will rather go with Yahoo boys, married men, and bad boys that will break them...only to show up at late hours when the said struggling guy is made...
I feel it's a character flaw for women...and sometimes it's hard to empathize with them when they get treated badly by bad boys

8 Likes

Re: Why Can't Women Pick Interest In Struggling Guys And Help Him Back To His Feet by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

Not necessarily so, I believe there are many genuine guys who would respect such gal and stay put in the relationship......
But most single fine gals will rather go with Yahoo boys, married men, and bad boys that will break them...only to show up at late hours when the said struggling guy is made...
I feel it's a character flaw for women...and sometimes it's hard to empathize with them when they get treated badly by bad boys

Not all women go after such guys.

You too, why is it Those pretty hot ones you have eyes on?
What about the ones with low or average looks that don't mess around?

Every one knows what he or she wants and they go for it. So, just like you wish to have those kinda girls that are obviously bad or too hot, that is how they too go for guys you feel are not good.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Women Pick Interest In Struggling Guys And Help Him Back To His Feet by Jeon(f): 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mercychen:

You try.

that's what I wanna quote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Women Pick Interest In Struggling Guys And Help Him Back To His Feet by Jeon(f): 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mercychen:

What about the one with low or average looks that are mess around?

Every one knows what he or she wants and they for it. So, just like you wish to have those kinda girls that are obviously bad or too hot, that is how they too go for guys you feel are not good.

gringringringrin
Re: Why Can't Women Pick Interest In Struggling Guys And Help Him Back To His Feet by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mercychen:

You try.
Have you tried it first and see? Instead of random assumptions

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Women Pick Interest In Struggling Guys And Help Him Back To His Feet by Legendoo: 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mercychen:

What about the one with low or average looks that are mess around?

Every one knows what he or she wants and they for it. So, just like you wish to have those kinda girls that are obviously bad or too hot, that is how they too go for guys you feel are not good.

But he didn't suggest going for pretty girls. He said girl's who want to build.

Between why do most women now think guys like bad girls?

This is a big misconception.
A bad girl to a man means a slut, could be hot or ugly and no man wants them unless for quick knacks.

Guy's like hot chicks with character = yes

Guy's like bad girls aka sluts = no

Please stop confusing yourselves.
Re: Why Can't Women Pick Interest In Struggling Guys And Help Him Back To His Feet by Smhart1(f): 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Women Pick Interest In Struggling Guys And Help Him Back To His Feet by shortgun(m): 10:26pm On Nov 16, 2021
Truth is that the more things change the more they remain the same.
A Young man who is still struggling to survive have no business keeping someone's daughter with the hope that he will "make it" or "blow" in the future.... it's setting the cart before the horse!

In the olden days, a man will only be eligible to have a girl or wife by his side when certain conditions have been met and he's proven to have become a Man...like a house of his own, a farmland and plenty tubers of yams in his barn cheesy
It's still the same thing today. You must be on your feet first before desiring a girl or wife beside you.
When you do the opposite, you invite problems and sorrow.

There's no point desiring to have a girl or wife when you are not yet matured... maturity here also includes the ability to provide for your woman's needs and not only having a very strong D*ck that can shift womb that is in a empty hungry stomach.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Women Pick Interest In Struggling Guys And Help Him Back To His Feet by Truvelisback(m): 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mercychen:
Ok.. so that after she's helped him back on his feet, he'll now kick her out.

You try.
U are right. U have a point. Although, it's not always like that. Not all men are that way. My uncle's wife connected him to a better job he is doing now. Till now, they are still living together. The important thing is knowing who u want to help, his behaviour or his mindset.
Re: Why Can't Women Pick Interest In Struggling Guys And Help Him Back To His Feet by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
Jeon:

gringringringrin
It's true now.

Truvelisback:
U are right. U have a point. Although, it's not always like that. Not all men are that way. My uncle's wife connected him to a better job he is doing now. Till now, they are still living together. The important thing is knowing who u want to help, his behaviour or his mindset.

Your uncle's wife is lucky then

Legendoo:

But he didn't suggest going for pretty girls. He said girl's who want to build.

Between why do most women now think guys like bad girls?

This is a big misconception.
A bad girl to a man means a slut, could be hot or ugly and no man wants them unless for quick knacks.

Guy's like hot chicks with character = yes

Guy's like bad girls aka sluts = no

Please stop confusing yourselves.

He mentioned pretty girls. Read his OP.

SmellySperm:

Have you tried it first and see? Instead of random assumptions
Re: Why Can't Women Pick Interest In Struggling Guys And Help Him Back To His Feet by Kuriosmynd: 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mercychen:

It's true now.

Should it be too out of reach for a marriageable fine gal who is doing well for herself to stay with a struggling guy just to help him find his feet and eventually marry the guy...? Or should it be only ugly gals that's is expected to put up with struggling guys by helping him?
Re: Why Can't Women Pick Interest In Struggling Guys And Help Him Back To His Feet by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 16, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

Should it be too out of reach for a marriageable fine gal who is doing well for herself to stay with a struggling guy just to help him find his feet and eventually marry the guy...? Or should it be only ugly that's is expected to put up with struggling guy by helping him?

Hmmm...

Go for your level. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Women Pick Interest In Struggling Guys And Help Him Back To His Feet by Truvelisback(m): 10:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mercychen:
It's true now.

Pretty or no pretty. The same is applicable.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Women Pick Interest In Struggling Guys And Help Him Back To His Feet by bigpicture001: 11:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
Bro stop putting girls that are stranded in marriage especially the ones who have money... They don't have sense at all
Re: Why Can't Women Pick Interest In Struggling Guys And Help Him Back To His Feet by blackboy(m): 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
Most of em struggling chaps picked up dusted and lifted usually forget the babe that did all that and start seeing the babe as too old or too fat or not good enough for him. Guy how you too go dey wait for babe to lift you. Work on yourself

5 Likes

Re: Why Can't Women Pick Interest In Struggling Guys And Help Him Back To His Feet by Boogyman557: 12:41am On Nov 17, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: Why Can't Women Pick Interest In Struggling Guys And Help Him Back To His Feet by AoifeNightfall: 9:19am On Nov 17, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

Abeg gettat. Stick by her indeed.

Is it not a well-dressed, educated man on twitter than said if he gets a better job or get more money he's going to dump his girlfriend and guess what? That post had over 20k likes and I checked the likes, they were mostly from men, especially Nigerian men.

Nigerian men are gold diggers it's just that Nigerian women are not richer than them. See how they shamelessly scam white women and cunningly label it hustling.

Nigerian women you have the right to set your standards anyhow you want. Most of these men don't have standards because they are still broke or they don't have the resources to attract the kind of woman they desire. But when they make it, they'll start setting ridiculous standards like her nyash must be bigger than Omotola and Destiny Etiko nyash combined, her skin must be lighter than the sun. But if a Nigerian woman especially here on nairaland should say she wants a tall, dark, handsome, rich man they'll start asking her if her father is like that or if her father is rich.

You people should find the girl that will stick by you when you're broke and poor because as for me and Siofra, we aren't doing that nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Why Can't Women Pick Interest In Struggling Guys And Help Him Back To His Feet by Boogyman557: 9:21am On Nov 17, 2021
Holly Gram cool WTF MAN
Re: Why Can't Women Pick Interest In Struggling Guys And Help Him Back To His Feet by AoifeNightfall: 9:21am On Nov 17, 2021
Smhart1:
Never is it happening again to me or anyone close to me. I will never advise any lady to help a guy organize his life. I’ve been there and I can boldly say that it will not end well.

Men will disgrace and ruin you.

This is very true!!!

Ladies read now o!!
Re: Why Can't Women Pick Interest In Struggling Guys And Help Him Back To His Feet by Kuriosmynd: 9:31am On Nov 17, 2021
AoifeNightfall:

This is very true!!!

Ladies read now o!!
My dear, many guys aren't like that..
At the moment, like two gals are down my neck, but I'm not giving them a chance cos they are not as educated and I don't want to take advantage of them.
I know I'm a spec, even though money no dey based on some unforeseen circumstances that stressed my journey.....
So why can't one fine gal look beyond my present low state and put up with me till I get myself(within one year max)...and I'm already at marriage level...u see..yet those babes no geh serious relationship or man to marry Dem...mean, gals btw 25 and 29
Re: Why Can't Women Pick Interest In Struggling Guys And Help Him Back To His Feet by mikigen(m): 9:47am On Nov 17, 2021
@ OP
Nor expect anything from these girls o even if dem help u stand ur story go full everywhere of how broke u were even when una get issues and na she dey cause am cox of thier entitlement mentality she go still dey blame u abeg that's SLAVERY sef, just cane ur line till you balance no time,
Dey ur lane dress well look cool nor gist anybody just dey enjoy life cool cool

Na MIKIGEN talk am.
grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Women Pick Interest In Struggling Guys And Help Him Back To His Feet by Hayee(f): 9:59am On Nov 17, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

what she said is just the fact when the man eventually becomes somebody most times she will be forgotten and he will start chasing gold diggers cheesy cheesy
The fact is most Nigerian men don't appreciate good women cheesy
But that does not mean a lady should not be supportive to her struggling men Sha don't expect him to be faithful when he becomes rich grin grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Women Pick Interest In Struggling Guys And Help Him Back To His Feet by Kuriosmynd: 10:01am On Nov 17, 2021
Hayee:
what she said is just the fact when the man eventually becomes somebody most times she will be forgotten and he will start chasing gold diggers cheesy cheesy
The fact is most Nigerian men don't appreciate good women cheesy
But that does not mean a lady should not be supportive to her struggling men Sha don't expect him to be faithful when he becomes rich grin grin tongue
If a gal my spec stay put while I'm still trying to get back to my feet, and maybe help me, Trust me, I can't fvck her up...I'm already 30+, shame sef dey catch me as my guys don marry finish...u people need to be nicer and see real men who are almost made even though things are just temporarily bad for them.
Re: Why Can't Women Pick Interest In Struggling Guys And Help Him Back To His Feet by Hayee(f): 10:03am On Nov 17, 2021
Smhart1:
Never is it happening again to me or anyone close to me. I will never advise any lady to help a guy organize his life. I’ve been there and I can boldly say that it will not end well.

Men will disgrace and ruin you.
you now understand that Nigerian don't actually like good women grin grin grin
All this one they are saying on Nairaland na wash tongue tongue
Men don't actually want peace of mind
Men don't actually know what they want cheesy cheesy
Men like women that can give them heart attack grin grin cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Women Pick Interest In Struggling Guys And Help Him Back To His Feet by Tloc(m): 10:10am On Nov 17, 2021
Mercychen:

What about the one with low or average looks that don't mess around?

Every one knows what he or she wants and they go for it. So, just like you wish to have those kinda girls that are obviously bad or too hot, that is how they too go for guys you feel are not good.

Lovely response.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Women Pick Interest In Struggling Guys And Help Him Back To His Feet by Kuriosmynd: 10:13am On Nov 17, 2021
Tloc:

Lovely response.
Guyman...why support the take of this lady ...u sef can't reason with my point?.....
So a lady only has to show up when a man is made and have jumped through hoops ba?...
Even gals who are doing well can't extend positive hand to a man
Re: Why Can't Women Pick Interest In Struggling Guys And Help Him Back To His Feet by yorubakid: 10:25am On Nov 17, 2021
Like I will always tell my niggas, forget Barnies for now that you are struggling. They are all distractions, most of them have nothing to offer you to make it in life. Learn to keep more male friends cause they are the ones that will eventually help you out and show you the way. Hustle and forget Nigerian girls, they will oy give you drama and billings for the small ones you are making now..

When you you have finally made the money and need babe, then go find a rich babe or a babe with a nice career and get married to. Let the rich marry the rich and the poor ones marry their fellow poor ones.. if you don't wanna get married,then you can go for baby mamas.

If the urge to have sex is too much at this your struggling stage, you can go for hookups and have sex. But I repeat, leave girls alone especially the broke ones, they have nothing to offer at this your stage

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Women Pick Interest In Struggling Guys And Help Him Back To His Feet by Tloc(m): 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

Guyman...why support the take of this lady ...u sef can't reason with my point?.....
So a lady only has to show up when a man is made and have jumped through hoops ba?...
Even gals who are doing well can't extend positive hand to a man

Her response was smart in that "If you are in the jungle and go about your business without being aggressive to the lion, does not mean the LION will not be aggressive towards you", which would be eating you up. We all have our personal desires and BIASES in life, so whether that favour you gave is returned is purely left to the receivers conscience.
Re: Why Can't Women Pick Interest In Struggling Guys And Help Him Back To His Feet by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
Mercychen:

What about the one with low or average looks that don't mess around?

The same way you believe that "not all women goes for those guys", is the same way, not all guys will kick out the woman who helped them stand...and I mean like HELPED them... ((Just so we're clear, Having sex with a broke guy is not "help", dating a broke guy is not "help" and the likes...))

And besides, I'm yet to meet a guy who kicked out a *respectful* woman, who helped him stand on his own two feet, nahhhhhhh... Maybe it's because of my circle of friends, buh I never see...

Every guy I know that was helped by a woman ((either by her dashing him money to start up a business or using her connections to get him a job)) is still in a relationship with that woman ((2 of the guys will be getting married in February))...

But like you said, we all know what we want and if it's not it, then we shouldn't settle for less...

The same way a woman has a list of what she wants is the same way a man has his own list....just that nairaland males are making it seem like women's standard are higher cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Seeks Help Over Wife’s Habit Of Leaving Diapers In Plates (PICTURES) / Emergence Of Hook Up ‘HK’ In Nupe Land And The Need For Concern / How Do I Flush Her Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.