Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:28 AM

Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja (78557 Views)

CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) / Metal Electrocutes Lady In Obi Cubana’s Club, Police Order Autopsy / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by slowice(m): 9:27am On Nov 17, 2021
I don't get guys who make fun of a tragic situation... Is this behaviour some sort of mental illness?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by stuffs4me(m): 9:31am On Nov 17, 2021
This same ucultic ritualist is the one some mumu yeebos were comparing to Dangote

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by raphy(m): 9:33am On Nov 17, 2021
They have sacrifice her nothing like electrocuted after all the gang bangs they say e don do..

The heart of some men are wicked .

Na so they too will die .

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by akdjr(m): 9:40am On Nov 17, 2021
If she was blessed by someone she met at the club I am sure you won't be saying all these. No one know when and where he/she will die when the time comes. Pray for the departed soul and if you see no reason why you should pray for her, just let her family grief peacefully without adding more pain to them. quote author=Alitair post=107693400]Ozumba Mbadiwe!

December sacrifice confirmed and executed.

Next year will be too sure.

It's more spiritual than physical.[/quote]
Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by delzbaba(m): 9:44am On Nov 17, 2021
Dabliss02:
what about lekki tollgate massacre?
what about it?
Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 17, 2021
So sad May she Rest In Peace
Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by Joseph08(m): 9:49am On Nov 17, 2021
Wetin she go find for club
Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by Innobee99(m): 9:54am On Nov 17, 2021
And she looks Churchy fa
Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by Alitair(m): 9:57am On Nov 17, 2021
jimyjames:

Get over it, sacrifice money rituals it's just an African myth it doesn't work , no amount of human sacrifice can make you rich

They will soon use you..

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by Elidrisy20: 9:59am On Nov 17, 2021
Nobody no where him/she go die,but why for husle& busle
Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by PointZerom: 10:01am On Nov 17, 2021
dettolgel:

Nigeria is a very dangerous place. I can assure you we have a ministry that was supposed to check and certify such installations in both private and public places.

Living in EU once a year the city office comes to the house to inspect installations. For power they ensure it outputs the right amount of current and that the circuit breaker still works and other things. They ensure that safety standards is maintained in the building.

When I was a student I remember tripping off power in the building when I tried to use faulty electric iron I brought from Naija. Typical if it were to be in Naija it would have given me a small shock as warning. grin

When I say it that if heaven exist it will be difficult for 100 Nigerians to make it.

Let me give you guys the list of people involved in her deaths:

1. The guy that did the poor installation job. Probably trying to corner some of the money for materials or rushing to finish the work so as to go lazy about.

2. The club manager that was supposed to ensure that safety protocols are followed always

3. The government officials that approved or never came around to check and ensure that the installations are safe

4. The head of the ministry that have embezzled mobilisation funds for such task

5. The police officers that will take bribe and call it accidental deaths without prosecuting anyone.

Just imagine the number of people involve daily in the numerous atrocities that goes on in our dear country everyday and you people think that there are still like 100 clean people in Nigeria?

The management of the club are culpable, how will they give such job to a quack electrician?
It is very wrong to pass current wire on the body of any metal be it iron gate etc.
Unfortunately in this part of the world, Government is non-existent.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by olisaEze(m): 10:02am On Nov 17, 2021
Those the gods love die young... angry

Trouble they say never comes to one alone. Obi Cubana that his passport is still with the Efcc, now this! We really need to start paying attention to the kind of contractors in charge of building construction in dis country. Such an unfortunate and probably avoidable death.
Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by SuperBlack: 10:04am On Nov 17, 2021
AgentGoat:
Which active service?

Dem tell you say she be stripper?

At least she died at the point of Hustling. That means in Active Service.
Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by Nonexisting: 10:10am On Nov 17, 2021
She was a nairalander, I can't remember her moniker. Why did she trip and fell on a metal, was she on high heels or was she drunk? I know that place, most vaginarians you see there are oloshos and coded runsgirls but still, rip to her.
Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by ignis: 10:15am On Nov 17, 2021
delzbaba:
How she go take explain for heaven now?

She go hustle for Hustle and Bubble.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by Coded081(m): 10:18am On Nov 17, 2021
Did you ask the same question to people that died in a collapsed church?

How does he question relate to church?
Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:22am On Nov 17, 2021
Competence5050:
You will never be forgotten for dying in active service, may your soul rest in peace....
Wats wrong with u
Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by Mayeldah(m): 10:28am On Nov 17, 2021
stuffs4me:

This same ucultic ritualist is the one some mumu yeebos were comparing to Dangote

Go get a life!

Dangote trucks have been killing Nigerians and no one attributed it to rituals

Ndi ofe Osen!
Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by jaxxy(m): 10:29am On Nov 17, 2021
Fiscus105:
If there is hell indeed! What would she tell baba God?

I think the girl would have been in her 30s, yet still hustling dicck here and there for life achievement. Anyway that is one of occupation hazards attached to runs.

She was there with friends and not soliciting for sex. She wasn’t a street gal or anything of the sort.

Boring Nigerian life coupled with abject poverty has bastardized the mindset of the common man to think going to a club, bar or lounge if for wrong reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by caracas: 10:37am On Nov 17, 2021
Alitair:
Ozumba Mbadiwe!

December sacrifice confirmed and executed.

Next year will be too sure.

It's more spiritual than physical.
Sharap
Warped minds

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by ceejay10(m): 10:54am On Nov 17, 2021
scait:
Say no to clubbing.. they no go hear. Rip
broke ass nigga. Clubbing must go on.
Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by ArewaNorth: 10:57am On Nov 17, 2021
fkj950ax:

How can a metal electrocute a person?
Is there no intelligent or educated person to read or write these things before you publish?
It is possible when there is leakage current due to poor earthing!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by Godons1: 10:57am On Nov 17, 2021
iCauseTrouble:
Now is the time for broke assess to call Obi Cubana a ritualist.

Awon povertist grin

That's exactly what he is.

Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by MarieSucre(f): 11:00am On Nov 17, 2021
Competence5050:
You will never be forgotten for dying in active service, may your soul rest in peace....

What "active service" did she die in? Being anonymous on the internet has really made some of y'all become really vile. What is wrong with you? Do you even know her enough to say such!
Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by MarieSucre(f): 11:01am On Nov 17, 2021
kenzysmith:
They use her to renew end of year sacrifice thus us bad

Shut up! People are born and people die everyday. You don't know anything yet look at the nonsense you're saying. Say rip and move on.
Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by MarieSucre(f): 11:02am On Nov 17, 2021
delzbaba:
where would u rather die between the two?

Die na die

Is it not better to be in the hospital. Wetin church wan do for you at that time?
Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by MarieSucre(f): 11:03am On Nov 17, 2021
iCauseTrouble:
Now is the time for broke assess to call Obi Cubana a ritualist.

Awon povertist grin

Somebody's daughter, sister and friend died and your only response is Obi Cubana blah blah blah. What has become of my peopel?
Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by MarieSucre(f): 11:07am On Nov 17, 2021
Fiscus105:
If there is hell indeed! What would she tell baba God?

I think the girl would have been in her 30s, yet still hustling dicck here and there for life achievement.
Anyway that is one of occupation hazards attached to runs.

So you sat down, fixed your finger and typed this nonsense. There was no one around you to tell it was a very senseless thing write. "Dick appointment", "occupational hazard", and "runs" as if you know anything about her. I am so sad that she is not hear to defend herself.

You don't know her, you don't even know her name before today but you just heard "club" and all your sense evaporated out of your ears. If her family sues you now, you'll come here and start crying like ekun egbere. It's okay, the dead cannot defend themselves. You too will die. Selah!
Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 17, 2021
Eya she looks decent
Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by MartinsD12(m): 11:08am On Nov 17, 2021
[quote author=MOVERSMAG post=107690666]TRAGIC: This is the young lady that died in 'Hustle and Bustle club' night club, Abuja. She was electrocuted by a metal...RIP.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6852541/metal-electrocutes-lady-obi-cubanas[/quote
Chai na hustle and bustle oloshoism kill am
Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by MarieSucre(f): 11:08am On Nov 17, 2021
lucky4west:
what a way to go...i wonder what u will tell Baba God now....from club to the grave...sad.....

You wey no dey club, if you die now where you dey go? Nigerians and fake morality.
Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by MarieSucre(f): 11:11am On Nov 17, 2021
Achizzy7:
See her like church gal !!!

make God help men o....she dress like holy gal for day tym, but fr nite na club badt gal !!!

well, wat do i knw sef

well, wat do i knw sef

This is the only thing that makes sense in all your comment.

You don't know anything. If all your life is to go church then keep going to church. Let other people have a well-rounded life of work-socialization-church and family. Nigerians and fake morality like 5 & 6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded / CBN Floats The Naira, The Implications For You And I / How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.