Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja (78111 Views)

CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) / Metal Electrocutes Lady In Obi Cubana’s Club, Police Order Autopsy / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
Vulcanheph:
This story about her death no too belle-full me...

May her soul Rest in peace.

Valhar moghulis.

Valhar Deiairis

All men must die
Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by MarieSucre(f): 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
Seun360:

Oya, sorry.

No vex.

Accepted my condolence.

I don't know why you're sending me condolences. Reserve it for yourself. Your day too shall come. Goodbye.
Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by Seun360(m): 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
MarieSucre:

I don't know why you're sending me condolences. Reserve it for yourself. Your day too shall come. Goodbye.

Everyone will bid farewell to this life, you aren't exempted.

Ok bye.
Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by adabaraabdul: 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
Fiscus105:

If you that still alive not caution, the same faith will befall on you soonest.

Why are you bereaved more than the relative? Since you are bird of a feather that flocks together.
You are very stupid. Your replies don't connect. I am wearing a white kaftan I shouldn't be engaging in anything with a mechanic currently working. You will definitely stain me with ur dirt and filth. You are a disgrace to mankind!
Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by planetx: 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
scait:
Say no to clubbing.. they no go hear. Rip
So people don't die elsewhere

Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by litaninja(m): 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
What exactly do you mean?
Here's an example of how it can happen. An improperly installed wall stud could have punched into conduit wiring that wasn't live at time of installations (off business hours), then became electrified during the clubbing hours and the lady in question came in contact with it.
You are intelligent and educated and you can't see multiple scenarios where this could happen??

fkj950ax:

How can a metal electrocute a person?
Is there no intelligent or educated person to read or write these things before you publish?

Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by Shalommy(f): 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
Sacrificial lamb. Idiot
Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by MarieSucre(f): 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
Seun360:

Everyone will bid farewell to this life, you aren't exempted.

Ok bye.

I am not like you who use people's death to catch cruise. Goodbye
Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by 1Sharon(f): 6:45pm On Nov 17, 2021
DenreleDave:

Sharon Sharon.. The number one enemy of God gringrin

You guys are all hypocrites

Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by 1Sharon(f): 6:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
Achizzy7:

U r saying dis cos she's ur gender...!

Go nd Bleep all the men in the world all in the name of socialization na, morality kee u der

Your churches are filled with people that went clubbing the previous night. Some even go to church in their clubbing outfits.

Hypocrite.

Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by 1Sharon(f): 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by fkj950ax(m): 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2021
litaninja:
What exactly do you mean?
Here's an example of how it can happen. An improperly installed wall stud could have punched into conduit wiring that wasn't live at time of installations (off business hours), then became electrified during the clubbing hours and the lady in question came in contact with it.
You are intelligent and educated and you can't see multiple scenarios where this could happen??

So is it metal that electrocuted her or electricity from the "stud that punched into conduit wiring that wasn't live at time of installations (off business hours), then became electrified during..."?

Can you say a person drowned in wood?
Using your logic of intelligence and education around multiple scenarios?
Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by fkj950ax(m): 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
ArewaNorth:
It is possible when there is leakage current due to poor earthing!

God bless you.

A publishing or media outfit should at all times write articles that informs and educate 100%. Not half baked.
There has to be publishing standards and oversight monitoring.

Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by Tugee: 4:19am On Nov 18, 2021
Fiscus105:
If there is hell indeed! What would she tell baba God?

I think the girl would have been in her 30s, yet still hustling dicck here and there for life achievement. Anyway that is one of occupation hazards attached to runs.

And who exactly are you to judge, check your life do you think you're in any way morally better than her.

Just know that you too will be judged by the all seeing Almighty
Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by litaninja(m): 8:37am On Nov 18, 2021
Lmao. If you're going to be all technical and semantic about it, the electricity is not from the stud either.
Here you have 2 choices really, trace the source of the current back all the way to Kainji or face the matter on ground. Whichever works for you is fine.

fkj950ax:

So is it metal that electrocuted her or electricity from the "stud that punched into conduit wiring that wasn't live at time of installations (off business hours), then became electrified during..."?

Can you say a person drowned in wood?
Using your logic of intelligence and education around multiple scenarios?
Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by fkj950ax(m): 11:41am On Nov 18, 2021
litaninja:
Lmao. If you're going to be all technical and semantic about it, the electricity is not from the stud either.
Here you have 2 choices really, trace the source of the current back all the way to Kainji or face the matter on ground. Whichever works for you is fine.

There is no semantic in anything I posted.
A news outfit should not publish concepts that are wrong. There should be minimum standards which we all should not accept anything less from them. Same with bloggers and online media outfit or all these titles they go by these days. The future of the nation depends on them to put contents out there that are sound, correct and reasonable.
Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by studentwriter(m): 2:41am On Nov 27, 2021
wink2015:
THE LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT SHOULD CARRY OUT AUTOPSY FOR POSSIBLE RAPE AND SEXUAL ABUSE.

They can rape her and then use ELECTRICITY shock ( electrocution ) to cover up their track.

Ladies be wise wherever you are going or working.

Night clubs are places of halotry and any ladies that finds himself there are more often on the raders to be harrased either by a staff or a customer.

I AM SUSPECTING A CASE OF RAPE.

I DO NOT THINK IT IS ELECTRICITY SHOCK.

THEY CAN RAPE HER AND THEN COVER IT UP WITH A POWER SHOCK.

SIMILAR CASE HAPPENED IN 2020 WHEN A GIRL ATTACHED TO CLARENCE PETERS ( LOVE CHILD OF CLARON CHUKWURA AND SHINA PETERS )

THE GIRL WAS ELECTROCUTED IN CLARENCE PETERS HOUSE AROUND A SITTING CHAIR.

But suspicious was raised that it could be more than what the eyes is seeing.

RAPE CASE CAN BE COVERED UP.

SLAY QUEEN AND OTHER FEMALE NIGHT CLUBERS BE CAREFUL.

Even in the daytime it can possibly happen.

I leave the case to the security bodies to investigate and come out with their report.
idiot have you watched the CCTV footage?
Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by studentwriter(m): 2:50am On Nov 27, 2021
Nonexisting:
She was a nairalander, I can't remember her moniker. Why did she trip and fell on a metal, was she on high heels or was she drunk? I know that place, most vaginarians you see there are oloshos and coded runsgirls but still, rip to her.
what makes you think she's a nairalander?
Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by studentwriter(m): 2:53am On Nov 27, 2021
Seun360:

Mumu, hoe trying too hard to defend another hoe.

Have noticed you've attacked nothing less than 5 people cause of the deceased bitch.

Let that be a lesson to you. If you like make kpekus no stay one place.
the mariesucre person wan use that as opportunity to continue clubbing.
She nor gree hear word or learn lesson from this girl's death.
Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by xcvb: 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
scait:
Say no to clubbing.. they no go hear. Rip
You that club, if there are no ladies there would you go?
Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by streetsoldier1(m): 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
Untainted007:
There's more to her death, cos the story is sketchy somehow. May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace. See as she fine. Anyway, we all must taste death. Make we do good cos it may come anytime only known to God.

from the cctv video oo, she and two others were high, so one of them pushed her, she staggared and fell after few seconds of struggle to gain balance. It looks more like physical accident/internal injury than electric shock
Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by studentwriter(m): 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
MarieSucre:

enjoy your ban.
Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by dante011: 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2021
Jezzz!! I know Susan now,.. this life en, never knew she was the one that died. Wow this is messed up
Re: Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja by MarieSucre(f): 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
studentwriter:
the mariesucre person wan use that as opportunity to continue clubbing.
She nor gree hear word or learn lesson from this girl's death.

Omo you're literally using your business account to do this nonsense. Who do Nigerians this thing.

Mba Forex Is Under Attack / If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly / Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded