Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,858 members, 7,844,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

"I Will Surely Crush You All" – Buhari Warns Bandits - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Surely Crush You All" – Buhari Warns Bandits (245 Views)

Buhari Warns Bandits: No Matter The Hole You Crawl Into, We Will Find You / It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) / Jangebe abduction: "We Will Not Succumb To Blackmail" - Buhari Warns Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Surely Crush You All" – Buhari Warns Bandits by Supers(m): 2:16am On Nov 17, 2021
Buhari has warned bandits against thinking that they cannot be crushed.

This is as he said his regime will not abandon Nigerians to their fate in the face of the existential challenge caused by banditry.

Buhari said this from South Africa while condemning the killing of 15 people by bandits in Goronyo and Illela Local Government Areas of Sokoto State.

Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu disclosed this in a statement titled ‘President Buhari Condemns Latest Killing Of 15 People By Bandits In Sokoto State, Sympathises With Victim, Urges Security Forces To Redouble Efforts.’

Shehu quoted Buhari as saying that “this needless and mindless violence against innocent people cannot go unpunished.”

The President said:
“THIS PERSISTENT AND UNPROVOKED VIOLENCE AGAINST UNARMED CIVILIANS MUST BE MET WITH FIERCE RESPONSE BY THE GOVERNMENT.

“LET ME ONCE AGAIN, REASSURE NIGERIANS THAT THIS ADMINISTRATION WILL NOT ABANDON THEM TO THEIR FATE IN THE FACE OF THIS EXISTENTIAL CHALLENGE CAUSED BY BANDITRY.”

ACCORDING TO THE PRESIDENT, “WE ARE TAKING DELIVERY OF MILITARY EQUIPMENT TO IMPROVE THE CAPACITY OF OUR SECURITY FORCES TO EFFECTIVELY DEAL WITH THIS ISSUE.

“OUR MILITARY IS ALSO DEPLOYING ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY TO ENHANCE SURVEILLANCE AND RELATED OPERATIONS TO LOCATE AND CRUSH THESE CRIMINALS AND ENEMIES OF OUR COMMON HUMANITY.

https://supers.ng/i-will-surely-crush-you-all-buhari-warns-bandits/

Re: "I Will Surely Crush You All" – Buhari Warns Bandits by Stenewiser: 7:07am On Nov 17, 2021
I see bandits scampering for safety as the biggest crusher issues a threat, this I have seen.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Surely Crush You All" – Buhari Warns Bandits by yerokunphilips: 7:08am On Nov 17, 2021
Supers:
Buhari has warned bandits against thinking that they cannot be crushed.

This is as he said his regime will not abandon Nigerians to their fate in the face of the existential challenge caused by banditry.

Buhari said this from South Africa while condemning the killing of 15 people by bandits in Goronyo and Illela Local Government Areas of Sokoto State.

Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu disclosed this in a statement titled ‘President Buhari Condemns Latest Killing Of 15 People By Bandits In Sokoto State, Sympathises With Victim, Urges Security Forces To Redouble Efforts.’

Shehu quoted Buhari as saying that “this needless and mindless violence against innocent people cannot go unpunished.”

The President said:
“THIS PERSISTENT AND UNPROVOKED VIOLENCE AGAINST UNARMED CIVILIANS MUST BE MET WITH FIERCE RESPONSE BY THE GOVERNMENT.

“LET ME ONCE AGAIN, REASSURE NIGERIANS THAT THIS ADMINISTRATION WILL NOT ABANDON THEM TO THEIR FATE IN THE FACE OF THIS EXISTENTIAL CHALLENGE CAUSED BY BANDITRY.”

ACCORDING TO THE PRESIDENT, “WE ARE TAKING DELIVERY OF MILITARY EQUIPMENT TO IMPROVE THE CAPACITY OF OUR SECURITY FORCES TO EFFECTIVELY DEAL WITH THIS ISSUE.

“OUR MILITARY IS ALSO DEPLOYING ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY TO ENHANCE SURVEILLANCE AND RELATED OPERATIONS TO LOCATE AND CRUSH THESE CRIMINALS AND ENEMIES OF OUR COMMON HUMANITY.

https://supers.ng/i-will-surely-crush-you-all-buhari-warns-bandits/

1 Like

Re: "I Will Surely Crush You All" – Buhari Warns Bandits by Tomek09(m): 7:09am On Nov 17, 2021
Crusher. For how many months now grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Surely Crush You All" – Buhari Warns Bandits by blackmantis: 7:12am On Nov 17, 2021
Someone is slapping you,
you are warning the person.

Better take the fight to their enclaves in Niger and Chad.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Surely Crush You All" – Buhari Warns Bandits by Opeyemic01: 7:16am On Nov 17, 2021
Who takes Buhari serious? Even the terrorists code-named bandits know he is a joker, Buhari has no business governing a country like ours, he can only be a good ward councilor for his people only

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Urges Youths To Join Politics / FLASH - BACK: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Recommended Death Penalty For Corruptio / Can You Remember The Biggest Lie Of the 2015 Presidential Campaign.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.