Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,995 members, 7,835,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance (45187 Views)

Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) / P-Square: Davido Asks Okoye Brothers To Send Him N1M (Video) / Wizkid’s Song 'Joro' Trends As Davido Asks This 'Risky' Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by TimmyTen(m): 9:27am On Nov 17, 2021
Tactical go fund me.lol

1 Like

Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by Awise09(m): 9:27am On Nov 17, 2021
StagethemTVee:
Afrobeat singer Davido has thrown a challenge to his friends to send 1 million naira each to his account. He pointed out that he has several account numbers of people asking for.money in his DM while making reference to the popular phrase "we rise by lifting others". I like this kind of test

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcGlOQH7dZ8
h
Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by nasman5: 9:27am On Nov 17, 2021
Is not easy the way he think ooo not everyone have up to 1m in there account baba just reason am say the way nna fey bill me if I bill nna back nna go dey happy ?

1 Like

Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by directonpc(m): 9:28am On Nov 17, 2021
Send the account number
Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by Kindness218: 9:28am On Nov 17, 2021
I have sent my own
Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by Crossroad1(m): 9:28am On Nov 17, 2021
Sapa

1 Like

Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by redcliff: 9:28am On Nov 17, 2021
its sure he would receive funds from folks
Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by HiSEminent: 9:29am On Nov 17, 2021
Scoop send the money trend for a week and it's de ja vous, one million no be beans oo�
Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
Your true friend is that one that slept with your woman,I mean the one that made you become bitter and a wicked soul that you are.You need help,I'm serious.
Rozz aka zzor don't you get tired?

1 Like

Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by shegz24(m): 9:31am On Nov 17, 2021
Systematic begging.

Is Sapa your mate? cheesy
Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by meobizy(f): 9:32am On Nov 17, 2021
It was when I saw Davido gift two strangers one million naira each that I knew Nairaland was for broke children and a stingy millionaire. Una go complain tire regarding government. Una no better pass them. Poverty go kill una.

1 Like

Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 17, 2021
nasman5:
Is not easy the way he think ooo not everyone have up to 1m in there account
When u feed ur circle it comes back to u naturally. Him know his guys and they all sabi how dem roll. Na when only u dey eat leave the rest for hunger be problem. FEED UR CIRCLE!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by Moony45: 9:32am On Nov 17, 2021
He is right. All these parasitic friends
Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by jaxxy(m): 9:33am On Nov 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
Your true friend is that one that slept with your woman,I mean the one that made you become bitter and a wicked soul that you are.You need help,I'm serious.

Lol
Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by realstars: 9:37am On Nov 17, 2021
One Million to get 5 million, i think i will invest on that.
Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 17, 2021
I don send my own boss
Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by Skillsnigeria: 9:37am On Nov 17, 2021
grin
Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by nwajesus12(m): 9:38am On Nov 17, 2021
EmekaBlue:
grin
Sure say OBO never go broke?!

Because he don use style dey beg
Adeleke broke?, come on bro

1 Like

Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by AfonjaConehead: 9:38am On Nov 17, 2021
If I say lemme also call blackpantherxxx now... grin grin grin

Bros wey dey hussle for chop money grin
Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by Walex124(m): 9:39am On Nov 17, 2021
StagethemTVee:
Afrobeat singer Davido has thrown a challenge to his friends to send 1 million naira each to his account. He pointed out that he has several account numbers of people asking for.money in his DM while making reference to the popular phrase "we rise by lifting others".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcGlOQH7dZ8
As in ehn, OBO really want to know his true friends, well "make I also try d same thing...

Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by DSC7: 9:40am On Nov 17, 2021
Next year is Election.....

Connect the dots....

Bigger you i pray OBO......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by EmekaBlue(m): 9:41am On Nov 17, 2021
nwajesus12:
Adeleke broke?, come on bro
Yes. The way he spends and no new hit or concert

Possible his dad declining his request for some big cash
Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by Ofadaman(m): 9:42am On Nov 17, 2021
Begging with style.

E be like the 30billion don finish.
Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by mazimee(m): 9:43am On Nov 17, 2021
gistray:
I have sent mine
Have u seen it OBO

De Earl
Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by Ouchbabe(f): 9:43am On Nov 17, 2021
SmartGadgetz:
Camry 2009 Hybrid Upgraded
1st Body Unpainted
Ac chilling
Very Fuel Efficient
Buy & Drive
Car Tracker Installed
Price #2.750m
Accident Free
Fully Documented
Location- Iyana Paja
Perfect Working Condition
09035 464 082

Check my profile for more pictures
While growing u, one of my dreams was that I must drive my own car at a particular age. Now, I have passed that age and do not even have a tyre not to talk of wheel to call my own. It make me sad walahi and I feel I have disappointed myself.
This ride is not bad at all. If wishes were horses..... cry

1 Like

Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by Egoobala: 9:43am On Nov 17, 2021
Soon now dis tin go be form of Christmas begging, many celebrities will join am, soon u go Begin dey see am for ur friends status, Davido update opor
Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by Joseph08(m): 9:44am On Nov 17, 2021
Send me your aza Davido my man cheesy
Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by Kuriosmynd: 9:45am On Nov 17, 2021
EmekaBlue:
grin
Sure say OBO never go broke?!

Because he don use style dey beg
Guyman dey use style hustle for giveaway...imagine thief dey ask 1 million give away

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply / We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye / Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.