Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance (45158 Views)

Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) / P-Square: Davido Asks Okoye Brothers To Send Him N1M (Video) / Wizkid’s Song 'Joro' Trends As Davido Asks This 'Risky' Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by hardbody: 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
Being at the top is very lonely lipsrsealed

Sometimes it's all giving, giving that people forget you actually have a bank account and can also receive!

Completely true. However if you can, keep giving. It brings the satisfaction that you are lifting some people and reviving others.
Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by Silentmoni(m): 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2021
SmartGadgetz:
Camry 2009 Hybrid Upgraded 1st Body Unpainted Ac chilling Very Fuel Efficient Buy & Drive Car Tracker Installed Price #2.750m Accident Free Fully Documented Location- Iyana Paja Perfect Working Condition 09035 464 082
Check my profile for more pictures
post VIN
Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by Joetttimua1811(m): 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by seyz91(m): 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
cheesy
gistray:
I have sent mine
Have u seen it OBO
Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by seyz91(m): 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
cheesy
free2ryhme:

Nonsense raise to the power of infinity
hmmm, i feel you
hyfr:
Please no matter your situation now,no go kill yourself for reasoning on top this kind matter.
Everybody go lick orange
Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by seyz91(m): 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
cheesy
Poorboy:
Davido drop account number, may I send 1M.

For my mind now e fit be trap after him go return 2m.

May I got invest grin grin angry angry
Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by seyz91(m): 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
cheesy
TATATAfc:
Bad guy your 30 billion don finish grin
Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by seyz91(m): 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
cheesy
Kinterez:
Nairalanders oya send me 5k each everyone...dm for my account details...Thanks you
Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
Please I'm iyaebe,I don't know that Monika before till he starts choking me with unnecessary mentions all over nairaland. Go through his comments on this forum. He has several Monika's here and he keeps creating new one everyday and begins to mention me unnecessarily with them. It is part of the reason I hate men that works from home, they have time for his type of nonsense.By the way,how are you doing, why did you abandon your prodigy account, dem don catch you?lol
I'm good, prodigy Banned till 2022
Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
kokanepyramid:

I'm good, prodigy Banned till 2022
Ow sorry but I don't know you to be a troublesome guy so why the ban
Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by Pootle: 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
na so rackstelli tak start
Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
Ow sorry but I don't know you to be a troublesome guy so why the ban
Spoke some sense into the head of that vulture griller
Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
kokanepyramid:

Spoke some sense into the head of that vulture griller
lol most of you seems to have problems with that guy but I don't see reasons why he's been hated, he's a happy fellow

1 Like

Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by DEROX: 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
jrusky:
Allegiance as you are what

Biko Daviddo ibu onye, you be who?

Or you are broke looking for money or what?

Soon we go hear sow 2million naira seed to Davido life or music to proof a good fan.
why are igbos always jealous, the question is who you be? because we all know DAVIDO and his family lineage, he can never go broke not after all the hotels,universities and petrol company his father has so Bleep off

1 Like

Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by tonexman18(m): 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
adelaja70:

Have you read or heard of one time richest man in the world called Kashoggi... Please Google the name....
Nigerian politicians dont go broke.. Davido papa money still dey even if Davido broke, i dont think he would stylishly ask for money online when his dad is there…. shalom
Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by Prime4life(m): 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
OBO just say you are broke, and don't stylishly beg your friend.
Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by toujurs: 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
Mumu.
Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by toujurs: 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
DEROX:
why are igbos always jealous, the question is who you be? because we all know DAVIDO and his family lineage, he can never go broke not after all the hotels,universities and petrol company his father has so Bleep off
You are a slowpoke, walaihi. That's how northerners used you guys and entered government. You don't have sense and you went to school, what made davido family wealthy if not stolen govt funds from osun state. Have sense na Oga
Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by Hintona(f): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
You are so confident in your lies,tell them how how it all began(how I refused to meet you and you went crazy),let them check your comments on nairaland and see how its full of my mentions.Hintona complained about you too and had to create a topic in regards to that,you are so bitter.Keep to your lane and stop mentioning me,I decided to give you the attention you crave for this few days but you are now sounding deranged and want to twist the whole thing. Tell them about your numerous Monika's here which you use for trolling and other dubious activities. Which lie did you expose?i dont know you and you just keep forcing yourself on me with thousands of mentions.Your character and attitude is the reason why your babymama cancelled your wedding, she really dodged a bullet from a deadbeat babypapa like you.See a shrink, you are too old for all these nonsense.Back to ignoring you again, stop mentioning me and strictly mind your yahoo crypto rubbish.

Lkillbrokehoes your smelling ass has been exposed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by adelaja70(m): 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
tonexman18:
Nigerian politicians dont go broke.. Davido papa money still dey even if Davido broke, i dont think he would stylishly ask for money online when his dad is there…. shalom
I don hear you... Debt wey dey dia neck no be small.
Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by DEROX: 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
toujurs:
You are a slowpoke, walaihi. That's how northerners used you guys and entered government. You don't have sense and you went to school, what made davido family wealthy if not stolen govt funds from osun state. Have sense na Oga
lol to an hater and fool like you everything is govt fund.And yeah our alliance with the north started 2015 we arent the fools that did 1milion man march for abacha nor did we vote tofa nor did we vote ahmadu bello so check it out the joke is on you ase.
Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by tonexman18(m): 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2021
adelaja70:

I don hear you... Debt wey dey dia neck no be small.
grin grin no be only debt
Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by AyelalaOo(m): 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2021
This is the best more money making idea from a famous celebrity with largest number of fans on Instagram
Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
He has gotten over 40m already
Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by Ouchbabe(f): 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
SmartGadgetz:

You have not disappointed yourself at all.
Hopefully, someday you will get one for yourself, be happier and look back this day to smile saying "oh I remember when I wrote this on naira land"

Good luck to you Babee
Thanks dearie. I will sure remember this day. I'm ain't giving up
Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by Ouchbabe(f): 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
StagethemTVee:
The arrival time may shift but if you have a map, you will defintely arrive at your destination. Do a wholistic evaluation of your road map to success, milestones and tools from time to time and you will surely get to each goal, the car inclusive. Don't give up or stress.
Thanks dear. I'm currently doing a wholistic evaluation of my road to success. Guess I have been at a spot for long. It's time to move. Cheers
Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by jaiyeorie: 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Givz0c6uo
Talk With Toke Makinwa Nigeria - Ebuka Bisola BTS
Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by SmartGadgetz: 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ouchbabe:

Thanks dearie. I will sure remember this day. I'm ain't giving up
You welcome beautiful lady.
Na who give up loss.
Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by toujurs: 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
DEROX:
lol to an hater and fool like you everything is govt fund.And yeah our alliance with the north started 2015 we arent the fools that did 1milion man march for abacha nor did we vote tofa nor did we vote ahmadu bello so check it out the joke is on you ase.
tongue
Re: Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance by toujurs: 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
SmartGadgetz:

You welcome beautiful lady.
Na who give up loss.
Oga how you tk know say she be beautiful lady, Since No dp, abi na any lady wey talk to you be beautiful lady

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adewale Ayuba's Daughter Tiwalade, Weds Today - Photos / Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) / Usman Kamaru On Set With Wizkid & Burna Boy In A Video Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.