Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Missing Young Boy Found Strangled To Death In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Young Boy Found Strangled To Death In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Photos) (37690 Views)

Young Man Killed By Avenging Cultists In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) / Lady Murdered In A Hotel In Niger State (Disturbing Photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Young Boy Found Strangled To Death In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Photos) by Bellerophon: 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
tiffanyfan:

I hope your pocket is as big as all this your big big grammer sir

Big is a very relative word as perceptions and perspective can be very subjective! Would it not be foolishness to attain such levels of proficiency in a language that is the lingua Franca of my resident country and not match it with gainful employment that appreciates my academic sagacity ? A response attempting to measure my financial means would be self deprecating and insulting! I don’t speak big words without matching with logical coherence! It is not the words but the message! The words are just a vehicle and good thing my parents were comfortable enough to avail me premium education, the sorts I am sure is a fantasy to you! I hope the latter statement answers your question thank you
Re: Missing Young Boy Found Strangled To Death In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Photos) by Joetttimua1811(m): 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
May the protestors never know Peace

Rest in Peace Young one
Re: Missing Young Boy Found Strangled To Death In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Photos) by creepsyme(f): 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
Aonkuuse:
A young boy of about 5 years old has been found dead few days after he was declared missing.

It was gathered that the incident happened in Amaokwu Amangballa, Afikpo North Local Government Area of Ebonyi State.

The deceased was strangled to death by unknown assailants and dumped by the roadside, salemreporters learnt

A Facebook user, Prince Paul Okah who is an eyewitness wrote on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/100001060804309/posts/4917023105009668/?app=fbl

Must every missing person be eventually found dead?
I remember when missing people use to be found alive.
Re: Missing Young Boy Found Strangled To Death In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Photos) by Mftivi: 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
TheSourcerer:
child serial killers tend to strangle their victims to get more personal feel of dominance over their small victims , I tell you his palm print is all over that boys neck , and his skin cells under the victims nails because he would have scratched the man when the strangling took place , and yes skins cells are good ways to get DNA profile of the person, no matter where in the world be is from his profile would come up with those skin cells, I study criminal psychological profiling .
Nigeria no get database naa, unless you want to test against the DNA of everyone in that community. It has been done somewhere before but quite an expensive task, over here where lives don't matter you can guess if they will ever go that far.
Re: Missing Young Boy Found Strangled To Death In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Photos) by ademasta(m): 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
God!
Re: Missing Young Boy Found Strangled To Death In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Photos) by comrChris(m): 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
tiffanyfan:
Afikpos are the worst people in Ebonyi state
You're nothing but an attention seeker that needs not to be taken serious. Afikpo is the safest place in Ebonyi, crime rate is very minimal when compared to other places in Ebonyi. We see everything here in this forum
Re: Missing Young Boy Found Strangled To Death In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Photos) by tiffanyfan(f): 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2021
comrChris:
You're nothing but an attention seeker that needs not to be taken serious. Afikpo is the safest place in Ebonyi, crime rate is very minimal when compared to other places in Ebonyi. We see everything here in this forum

Talk for yourself, you know deep down you that what I said is true....my mum has them as fanmilk vendors and we both know how your people behave and how they think. Fine, its a brotherly thing to defend them but we both know the truth.

I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Missing Young Boy Found Strangled To Death In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Photos) by Germi9: 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2021
So what did the person gain now?
RIP young lad you are in a better place,Earth is full of suffering
Re: Missing Young Boy Found Strangled To Death In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Photos) by comrChris(m): 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
tiffanyfan:

Talk for yourself, you know deep down you that what I said is true....my mum has them as fanmilk vendors and we both know how your people behave and how they think. Fine, its a brotherly thing to defend them but we both know the truth.

I rest my case
Your mum has them as fan milk vendors? Which state is your mum doing this business? Because the only state you can see few Afikpo people in fanmilk is ekiti state, that is because the two major vendors are from Afikpo.
Hope you're not from Ebonyi , that's the only way I can continue giving you attention, but if you're from Ebonyi then, it's over because I know your comment is borne out of envy and hatred
Re: Missing Young Boy Found Strangled To Death In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Photos) by Mummiesgirls4(f): 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
Chai what a wicked world, may your soul rest in the Lord and may God expose whosoever that did this
Re: Missing Young Boy Found Strangled To Death In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Photos) by NengiFuhrer(m): 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
MisterKennedy:

Father LORD, Please just blow the trumpet

Relax oh! Blow your own trumpet! Not everyone’s. Just relax!!
Re: Missing Young Boy Found Strangled To Death In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Sadly yes it will go documented as ritual killing , so nobody would ask questions because of its 'spiritual/superstitious' nature , no one would care to further the investigation , thousands if not millions of cases of serial killers in Nigeria are documented as ritual killing , Now every death is seen as serial killing , just like the man found bound behind his back found in the river yesterday
True. Very sad, I wonder what the state of the art Lagos State DNA and Forensic Centre is really up to.
Re: Missing Young Boy Found Strangled To Death In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Photos) by Polynek(m): 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
Chaaaii see small boy oo cry
RIP
Re: Missing Young Boy Found Strangled To Death In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Photos) by princelovedaycj(m): 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
May his soul rest in perfect peace...
Re: Missing Young Boy Found Strangled To Death In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Photos) by Mryacks: 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
Oxb90:
Things that are seen as an abomination in the past has now become normal life.

When did humanity turn to the beast?

What could have five years old done to be strangled for crying out loud?

May whoever committed this very wicked act never have rest all the days of his/her life.

Rest on innocent one!

cry cry
Re: Missing Young Boy Found Strangled To Death In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Photos) by MisterKennedy(m): 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
[quote author=playapayaski post=107699426][/quote] Ummmm.... Dead child? I don't understand Sir... Please elaborate
Re: Missing Young Boy Found Strangled To Death In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Photos) by MisterKennedy(m): 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
airminem:
OMG
RIP undecided
I don't understand... What do you mean RIP?
Re: Missing Young Boy Found Strangled To Death In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Photos) by MisterKennedy(m): 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
[quote author=Chummynoni post=107698888][/quote] ummmm.... Bro I don't understand... What's happening? Did I say something wrong? And why is everyone saying Dead and RIP?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delta Polytechnic Student Shot By Cultists, Battling For His Life (Graphic Pic) / UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) / Chicken Thief Stripped Unclad, Bound With Chicken And Paraded For Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.