Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim (14110 Views)

Nicholas Mbah Released After 8 Months. #EndSARS People In Kirikiri More Than 500 / EndSARS: Keyamo Speaks On Delta Shooting,Says Victim Alive, SARS Not Responsible / Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by jonadaft: 6:16am On Nov 17, 2021
Woe betide this government people and Nigerian police

Senile bastards
Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by omowolewa: 6:16am On Nov 17, 2021
Maybe the Palliative Guyz
Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by sammirano: 6:16am On Nov 17, 2021
Most of them are igbos. Clearly, there is more to this endsars. I thank the police and soldiers for their swift response. Useless saboteurs claiming victims.
Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by Lovenorth: 6:17am On Nov 17, 2021
An so what?
Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by Anaerobi(m): 6:17am On Nov 17, 2021
Oceemo:
What about those security agents that was killed some even eaten by SE youths prison breaks so all these people are from the toll gate? We will use ourselves to destroy this country one day some of u typing with your fake ass phone will just be on your bed typing and saying all sorts of gibberish.

Tufiakwa gi..... Look at what you are typing?

Innocent people are dying in prison, you are here typing this?

1 Like

Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by Jostoman: 6:17am On Nov 17, 2021
Aufbauh:
This is why I'm not a fan of public protest in Nigeria.
If you're either caught by stray bullet or by security agents, you'll pay regrettable price & nothing will come out of it afterwards other than media debate.
a day is coming when they will pay for all this human rights abuse.
Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by Julieet: 6:18am On Nov 17, 2021
Aufbauh:
If you're either caught by stray bullet or by security agents, you'll pay regrettable price & nothing will come out of it afterwards other than media debate.
Will they listen?
Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by Jostoman: 6:18am On Nov 17, 2021
W
Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by Kellycanon: 6:18am On Nov 17, 2021
Helps us oh God. But will it stop some youths from collecting peanuts to vote in bad persons to serve as leaders in this country. Look some people after seeing how things went bad since the present APC government came in some people still rate them as the best. What a shame .
Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by Aufbauh(m): 6:19am On Nov 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
Hi,you should be by your wife's side now,what are you doing online?

Lol!
Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by Ijoba85: 6:19am On Nov 17, 2021
Locked up on their constitutional rights! Nawa o, this country sef get as e be. Make world just end abeg
Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by chuksmma1: 6:21am On Nov 17, 2021
It shall never be well with anybody supporting one nigeria! Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by Babalawoniger: 6:24am On Nov 17, 2021
Shameless government. The cloud is getting darker again, and it will soon rain heavily on this evil people.
Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by AnanseK(m): 6:24am On Nov 17, 2021
The so called # ENDSARS Protesters were not Protesters in the main, they were violent thugs and hooligans determined to bring down down the Nigerian Government by force. The maimed and killed security service officers, the looted and burnt government and private properties and set fire to police stations .

They broke prisons open and let out thousands of people detained or jailed law through legal process while they were actively encouraged by Twitter and commanded to kill to kill to destroy by the IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu.

They invaded and desecrated the palace of the Oba Of Lagos and terrorized the monarch and generally caused upheaval and created a state of emergency and panic all over the south.

They should stay a few more years in Kirikiri and wait for their court case, which may come up in the next 5 years. At least they have beans to eat and they are not paying rent.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by Oceemo(m): 6:26am On Nov 17, 2021
Give me the profile of one of those your innocent cousin or nephew or brother just one even friend from another friend then I hold my peace don't let the sensational report of all this hungry media houses deceive you
Anaerobi:

Tufiakwa gi..... Look at what you are typing?

Innocent people are dying in prison, you are here typing this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by francis5051: 6:26am On Nov 17, 2021
Oceemo:
What about those security agents that was killed some even eaten by SE youths prison breaks so all these people are from the toll gate? We will use ourselves to destroy this country one day some of u typing with your fake ass phone will just be on your bed typing and saying all sorts of gibberish.
you are not making sense mr man
Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by Anaerobi(m): 6:28am On Nov 17, 2021
Oceemo:
Give me the profile of one of those your innocent cousin or nephew or brother just one even friend from another friend then I hold my peace don't let the sensational report of all this hungry media houses deceive you

Brother, May God deliver you. May God heal you.
Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by scait(m): 6:29am On Nov 17, 2021
There was a country undecided
Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by nnamdi640: 6:30am On Nov 17, 2021
Endsar's massacre is one out of 100 injustices that happens in this country daily. 90% of this injustices are committed by those that took oath in protecting us as citizens of this country.

1 Like

Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:31am On Nov 17, 2021
May all those who voted this government into power never know peace,Amen.
Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by scait(m): 6:32am On Nov 17, 2021
Zooposki:
Very soon, we will hold another protest to free them. I’m so annoyed.

I dey your back...

1 Like

Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by juman(m): 6:35am On Nov 17, 2021
Too bad.
They should be released immediately.

1 Like

Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by Badguy77(m): 6:36am On Nov 17, 2021
I weep for this country

1 Like

Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by oyezmar: 6:37am On Nov 17, 2021
forget a lot is happen, one of the reason the country is sinking
Aufbauh:
Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by Golan007: 6:38am On Nov 17, 2021
You mean this same guy:

Another victim, Theophilus Ivwrogbo, who worked as a truck driver at a Civil Engineering Construction Corporation (CCECC) in Apapa, Lagos, got to the tollgate at a time when soldiers had begun shooting.

Whose Facebook page continues to post news daily even at the height of his purported Injury claims he was Shot?

1 Like

Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by Grace001: 6:41am On Nov 17, 2021
How some people are still patriotic to this failed cursed useless country that don’t value her citizen still surprise me

1 Like

Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by Golan007: 6:41am On Nov 17, 2021
Oceemo:

Even the Theophilus Ivwrogbo named in the article couldn't have been shot at the said time.

Go to his Facebook page.
Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by Brushstrokes20: 6:43am On Nov 17, 2021
Too bad undecided

Satanic, bloodthirsty govt of self serving THIEVES AND sadistic Tyrants!

Sorrow, tears and blood are Buhari"s REGULAR TRADEMARK undecided.... But nothing lasts forever!
Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by FuckDModz: 6:43am On Nov 17, 2021
Beans don kuku cost. I wonder what they've been eating. This country na wa.

On a serious note, these guys were too emotional to the point of assaulting police officers.

Like, if you don't have anybody in this shithole, no do pass yourself. This government will kill you and nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by Brushstrokes20: 6:43am On Nov 17, 2021
Too bad undecided

Satanic, bloodthirsty govt of self serving THIEVES AND sadistic Tyrants!

Sorrow, tears and blood are Buhari"s REGULAR TRADEMARK undecided.... But nothing lasts forever!!
Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by Hotzone(m): 6:49am On Nov 17, 2021
Follow Buhari Dey do gra gra
Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 17, 2021
A human right lawyer should seek for their release and sue the police for illegal detention without charges and they should pay compensation to the victims.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lekki International Airport / FG To Block IPOB Funding Sources - Lai Mohammed / Southern, Northern Leaders Warn Against Removal Of Seiyefa, DSS DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.