Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim (14113 Views)

Nicholas Mbah Released After 8 Months. #EndSARS People In Kirikiri More Than 500 / EndSARS: Keyamo Speaks On Delta Shooting,Says Victim Alive, SARS Not Responsible / Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by bencr7: 8:20am On Nov 17, 2021
Oceemo:
Stop shouting out of frustrations I know u are under the influence of mkpurumiri but take a chill pill and stop disgracing your ragtag father hegoat.
u just comment one , but rest of ur comment u start insulting pple father
Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by Oceemo(m): 8:22am On Nov 17, 2021
poiZon:

Na ur father and whorish mama that is under crystal meth and skunk..

U r a useless pig..

Getat idiot
I know your type I guess u don't even have a father useless street urchins I know u are frustrated from all the hardships for been a bastard but don't take it on a faceless forum go and ask your grand ma about your dad
Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by poiZon: 8:24am On Nov 17, 2021
Oceemo:
I know your type I guess u don't even have a father useless street urchins I know u are frustrated from all the hardships for been a bastard but don't take it on a faceless forum go and as your grand ma about your dad
If i had a father that begat u, i would have killed him long time ago and burn his useless corpse.
Ur father is useless for failing in givin u proper training.

Maybe na one of those touts in lagos dirty markets.
Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by Oceemo(m): 8:25am On Nov 17, 2021
bencr7:
u just comment one , but rest of ur comment u start insulting pple father
I never insult anyone that has sense only those under influence of hard substance that believe in insulting people on a faceless forum. Thank you
Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by bencr7: 8:29am On Nov 17, 2021
Oceemo:
I never insult anyone that has sense only those under influence of hard substance that believe in insulting people on a faceless forum. Thank you
they insulted u than insult them back but not their father
Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by Oceemo(m): 8:30am On Nov 17, 2021
poiZon:

If i had a father that begat u, i would have killed him long time ago and burn his useless corpse.
Ur father is useless for failing in givin u proper training.

Maybe na one of those touts in lagos dirty markets.

I can see you are pained sorry, but been a bastard is not the end of the world make yourself useful and stop drinking that shit mkpurumiri before u get yourself killed.
Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by poiZon: 8:37am On Nov 17, 2021
Oceemo:
I can see you are pained sorry, but been a bastard is not the end of the world make yourself useful and stop drinking that shit mkpurumiri before u get yourself killed.

Between me and a worthless being like u, who is pained?

Accusing people of typing with fake phones.. U r pained, u were pained and u will continually be pained for as long as i breath.

Useless pig, uncircumcised fool.
Saturated slowpoke..
Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by rollandben(m): 8:40am On Nov 17, 2021
Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by beejaay: 9:01am On Nov 17, 2021
Aufbauh:
This is why I'm not a fan of public protest in Nigeria.
If you're either caught by stray bullet or by security agents, you'll pay regrettable price & nothing will come out of it afterwards other than media debate.

why will anything come out of protest when people like you are ever ready to defend govt brutality and demonized the protesters calling them all sort of names...people like you are worst than the government
Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by knowhowk: 9:08am On Nov 17, 2021
No one was Killed at the Lekki Toll Gate ,,No one ,There wasn't any Massacre ,Where are the dead Bodies ,Where are the Parent of the Dead Protesters ...Why are they trying to Paint the Military Black .The MILITARY only went to the Toll Gate to Softly talk to the Protesters,They even brought bags of rice ,Meats and Ingredients to the Protesters to Cook .The Governor Ordered Supplies of Soft Drinks ...About 10 Trailers ........ It's well with Nigeria
Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by chikason22(m): 9:44am On Nov 17, 2021
Golan007:

And should be applauded?

Two wrongs can't make a Right. We humans should start regarding each other and respecting our very existence. We can't create life and we should stop taking one. A word is enough for the wise
Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by chikason22(m): 9:50am On Nov 17, 2021
Oceemo:
u hear yourself so one is now justifiable than the other every one should answer for his or her crime so stop shouting innocent when they are all criminal and cannibals
The only difference between Nigerian security officers and ordinary Nigerian ( Civilians) is just the guns. Nigerian security officers should stop feeling almighty and gods because of what they carry to oppress people. Let them fight the real criminals and leave innocent people alone.
Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by Curious345: 10:37am On Nov 17, 2021
I have the names, pictures and monikers of over 12,000 handles that pushed out the narratives 'nobody died at the lekki tollgates' and most of them are members of the Muslim North.

In due time, we will unmask them
Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by Brown2012: 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
Mynd44:
https://guardian.ng/news/one-year-after-endsars-300-protesters-still-in-kirikiri-says-victim/
Gbamijala and his reps, the rubber stamp and the national assembly and Buhari and even Tinubu have failed this nation woefully, Tinubu should never be President he never spoke against anything that doesn't affect his pocket, shame on head slammers your religion has been the only source of this great Nations under development.
Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by TolaniLuv: 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
Using our people to kill our people sounds like modern slavery until that beast Queen die! Africa will never know Peace. They control them like them to do whatever and they will protect them.
Re: One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim by AnanseK(m): 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
BigYash:
I pray someday you get into the prison, for fighting for your right or that of your loved ones. Say Amen.... Amen!

You are supporting criminals and evil doers and you think God will answer your devilish prayers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP / Full Transcript Of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu On 63rd Independence Celebration / Maikanti Baru Cancels Transcorp Dinner For National Assembly Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.