Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically (51795 Views)

Kobe Bryant’s Daughter Gianna, 13 Tragically Killed In Helicopter Crash With Dad / Former Arsenal Winger Jose Antonio Reyes Tragically Dies In Car Accident / Obituary: Burial Poster Of Chinedu Udoji Who Died In Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by wunmi590(m): 11:26am On Nov 17, 2021
Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by lessonotes(f): 11:26am On Nov 17, 2021
Money is a spirit (Mammon) if you didn't work for it, you wouldn't be able to manage it.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by EricSmallz(m): 11:26am On Nov 17, 2021
Village People
Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:29am On Nov 17, 2021
ForeighPlug:
Fxck shit!!

A woman out Shakespeare down!!

I say Fxck shit!!!
Fear those gender
Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:29am On Nov 17, 2021
Hmmmmmmm no baba ijebu winner on the list

1 Like

Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by HEAVEN4444: 11:30am On Nov 17, 2021
when the universe does not give you money but you get it anyway. the universe will kee you. money is a spirit and it only syncs with ascended beings or human angels. if you are none of these, if you get money it will destroy you eventually because you are not ordained. you will have it for a short time and then kpoof it goes or you die

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by EmekaBlue(m): 11:32am On Nov 17, 2021
See money

If i hold like that man wey win 314million dollars + maybe na me go kill me sef the first night when i don go misbehave finish

Money issa bastard

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by Chibuezem(m): 11:33am On Nov 17, 2021
samuel051:
Holy gram
Noticed all d black guys were murdered by fellow blacks
Black race is cursed
Wtf man..
shut up... You are the one that is cursed ni... Whites wey be serial killers nko... They are blessed right Samuel don't lick the boots of white man

14 Likes

Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by nwajesus12(m): 11:34am On Nov 17, 2021
Obascoetubi:
Na flatinoz ppl killed them
ode

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by Felabrity: 11:34am On Nov 17, 2021
Gambling/lottery is bad

2 Likes

Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by baralatie(m): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Abraham Shakespeare

Another big winner, Abraham Shakespeare hit it large in the Florida state lotto for $30 million in 2006. Shakespeare lived it up for a couple of years, almost having spent all his money until he suddenly disappeared in 2006. His body was found under a concrete slab in April 2009

Suspicions turned to a woman Shakespeare was associated with who had apparently bilked him out of over a million dollars. She even convinced Shakespeare to sign over his assets to her. She was later charged and convicted of Murder . he was one of the nicest men you could meet in a lifetime .
I remember this case we'll well
That woman just came from nowhere cornered the guy killed him!
She is jailed for first degree murder for life without payroll

11 Likes

Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by Elsueno: 11:36am On Nov 17, 2021
My motto

Trust Nobody!
Suspect Everybody cheesy

There is a reason humans are apex predators despite being one of the weakest animals in existence...very deceptive specie grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 17, 2021
V
Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by OriOko88(m): 11:36am On Nov 17, 2021
Devilish people everywhere. That's y I don't stake high at bet shop cos of bad belles. You'd think they're not monitoring you,but hell no. There was a guy who was killed two days after winning 650k in sportsbet in abeokuta. Heard about a guy who was stabbed on his way home after refusing to give guys part of his 68k winnings in a bet shop.
Thats why I prefer online betting to shop..cos nobody go knw when you wins millions

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by Baaj: 11:37am On Nov 17, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by baralatie(m): 11:38am On Nov 17, 2021
OriOko88:
Devilish people everywhere. That's y I don't stake high at bet shop cos of bad belles. You'd think they're not monitoring you,but hell no. There was a guy who was killed two days after winning 650k in sportsbet in abeokuta. Heard about a guy who was stabbed on his way home after refusing to give guys part of his 68k winnings in a bet shop.
Thats why I prefer online betting to shop..cos nobody go knw when you wins millions
Forget that thing!
Just pray to Baba God almighty for your protection

We are talking about wicked people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by TemmyDayo50(m): 11:38am On Nov 17, 2021
Shakespeare cry cry
Jeffery Dampier cry cry

1 Like

Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by ManOfCompetence(m): 11:41am On Nov 17, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
when the universe does not give you money but you get it anyway. the universe will kee you. money is a spirit and it only syncs with ascended beings or human angels. if you are none of these, if you get money it will destroy you eventually because you are not ordained. you will have it for a short time and then kpoof it goes or you die

Hmmmm..... any article or book on this

1 Like

Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by bencr7: 11:44am On Nov 17, 2021
Obascoetubi:
chai, u need help

1 Like

Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 17, 2021
samuel051:
Holy gram
Black race is cursed
Wtf man..

My friend focus!!! you didnt notice women were involved in most of the murders?
Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 17, 2021
samuel051:
Holy gram
Black race is cursed
Wtf man..
Take ur dumb self away from here with ur baseless assumptions

3 Likes

Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by mainman7(m): 11:45am On Nov 17, 2021
grin If you have not watched the movie "Lottery Ticket", you missed much.

8 Likes

Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by Labadi69: 11:46am On Nov 17, 2021
TheSourcerer:

Michael Carroll

At the ripe age of 19, Michael Carroll won the UK National Lottery after living a somewhat hard life without his father, who had spent time in jail for stabbing a couple. He told the media he didn’t plan to spend his money lavishly, just that he wanted a 3-bedroom home on a lake where he could go fishing. In 2004 the young man was pulled over and banned from driving for driving without L-plates or insurance. While drunk the next year Michael Carroll began catapulting steel balls from his Mercedes van resulting in 32 broken car windows in his hometown of Downham Market. The drama that unfolded in his life is almost unreal, five of his Rottweilers guarding his mansion were found with their throats cut and he even paid £130,000 to blackmailers who threatened his family members. Eight years after starting as a binman in 2002 when he won the lottery Michael Carroll once again applied to be a binman, proving that everything eventually comes full circle.
This one don hide him money come dey form broke. Very sharp bad guy cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:48am On Nov 17, 2021
Obascoetubi:
Anything to be noticed.
Oya congrats, some of us have noticed you.

3 Likes

Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by HEAVEN4444: 11:49am On Nov 17, 2021
ManOfCompetence:

Hmmmm..... any article or book on this
its spiritual science my brother. higher wisdom, esoteric science.
Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 17, 2021
baralatie:

Forget that thing!
Just pray to Baba God almighty for your protection

We are talking about wicked people
because say person dey pray to baba God no mean say him no go dey careful ni?

10 Likes

Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 17, 2021
Obascoetubi:
not surprised
Dense brain

1 Like

Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by Jochabed(f): 11:53am On Nov 17, 2021
Is there a curse hanging on the lottery game?
Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:54am On Nov 17, 2021
Sad
Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by brownsoldier(m): 11:56am On Nov 17, 2021
Awesome thread wink, no be all this see snake wey I kill for house undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Manchester United Fans Celebrate After They Won Against Cardiff / Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) / Africa's First Human And Solar Powered Football Pitch In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.