Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically (51798 Views)

Kobe Bryant’s Daughter Gianna, 13 Tragically Killed In Helicopter Crash With Dad / Former Arsenal Winger Jose Antonio Reyes Tragically Dies In Car Accident / Obituary: Burial Poster Of Chinedu Udoji Who Died In Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by TheSourcerer: 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2021
dominique:

I watched this documentary some years back. That woman was insane! bad enough that she was the one controlling his money, she wanted cut him off from friends and family. So bad that she got a voice changing device that disguised her voice to masculine voice and claimed to be him whenever they called even before he was declared missing. She started sending text messages with his phone to his wife and mother telling them that he's doing fine where he is and they should not bother to call him. His family knew something was off because he was dyslexic and he couldn't have typed those messages impeccably. The heartless woman killed him because he demanded accountability on how his money was being spent. Before she came into his life and started controlling his money, he sent money to his siblings, mother, set up businesses for his childhood friends. Madam blondie entered the equation and he couldn't even buy ordinary shoes without going through her. He thought she was helping him manage his money but she was squandering it while his wife and kids were living from hand to mouth. She had to kill him because she couldn't account for how she spent his money. On the plus side, the over 200k dollars found in her account was confiscated and given to the mother of his kids.
Of course its you Dominique. Sad life he lived , very pitiful.

1 Like

Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by Odoogu(m): 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
[quote author=murphyung post=107706037][/quote]

cheesy

But no be at expense of one's life, cos if I make money, bro, I wan spend nd enjoy amgrin
Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by Odoogu(m): 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2021
[quote author=murphyung post=107706037][/quote]
cheesy
But no be at expense of one's life, cos if I make money, bro, I wan spend nd enjoy amgrin
Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by Guyman02: 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
luizpippo:
No wonder the manwaka guy(concrete casting people) threw his Sim away, left Abuja after winning #2million from a stake of 100 naira.

Guy, disappeared.
Another who lives in the same compound in a suburb with my friend won N7.5m from bet in Abuja did same, from the shop where he played the game they paid it into his account, he gave some money to guys in the shop, told guys in the neighbourhood to come around at one garden for all day partying.

The news had already spread, he went home that afternoon collected only his documents and put it in an ordinary waterproof bag that he was going to buy somethings from the market.
Next, he called one of his neighbours that he was okay and at the airport in case anyone asked about him.
Removed his Sim card and since then nobody has heard from him

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
TheSourcerer:
not documented
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by luizpippo(m): 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
Guyman02:

Another guy who N7.5m from bet in Abuja did same, from the shop where he played the game they paid it into his account, he gave some money to guys in the shop, told guys in the neighbourhood to come around at one garden for all day partying.

The news had already spread, he went home that afternoon collected only his documents and put it in an ordinary waterproof bag that he was going to buy somethings from the market.
Next, he called one of his neighbours that he was okay and at the airport in case anyone asked about him.

Wisdom for 2023
Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by ademijuwonlo(f): 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Jeffrey Dampier

Probably one of the most infamous lottery deaths , especially if you watch ID , he was An enterprising man, a wholey generous man , who took in his wives sisters who ended up killing him, when Jeffrey Dampier won $20 million in the Illinois state jackpot, he took some of his winnings and opened up a gourmet popcorn shop (as he was brought up as a popcorn boy ). He also lavished gifts on his sister-in-law, paid all their fees and house rents upfront .

Unfortunately, Dampier's sister-in-law had plans for some of the money that hadn't been spent. Along with her boyfriend, she helped kidnap Dampier and then shot him to death in a most humiliating manner.

He was sleeping with his young Sister-in-law and it was she and her boyfriend that did him in.
Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Jeffrey Dampier

Probably one of the most infamous lottery deaths , especially if you watch ID , he was An enterprising man, a wholey generous man , who took in his wives sisters who ended up killing him, when Jeffrey Dampier won $20 million in the Illinois state jackpot, he took some of his winnings and opened up a gourmet popcorn shop (as he was brought up as a popcorn boy ). He also lavished gifts on his sister-in-law, paid all their fees and house rents upfront .

Unfortunately, Dampier's sister-in-law had plans for some of the money that hadn't been spent. Along with her boyfriend, she helped kidnap Dampier and then shot him to death in a most humiliating manner.
I remember this story on IDx all too well.
Was really sad and opened my eyes about generosity, trust and so called family.
Greed is a very terrible vice

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by authority2006(m): 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
baralatie:

All the data breach that happened in UBA this past two weeks is by wetin?
Was is not online?
Abi UBA does not have security?
Abeg.pray well well o!
Make Baba God secure you o!

Pray as much as you want but don't take a night bus pass through Lokoja to Abuja.

Guyman02:

Another guy who N7.5m from bet in Abuja did same, from the shop where he played the game they paid it into his account, he gave some money to guys in the shop, told guys in the neighbourhood to come around at one garden for all day partying.

This is my kind of man, not the one who will be busy asking for blood of ***** to protect him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by razible5384(m): 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:
When I eventually win my 50million naira wey I go wreck from Alabi very soon, na to enter hibernation mode go be next. Nobody go hear of me again.
my instinct tells me ur a good football analyst/punter,abeg u fit drop me 2 shaw odds this weekend make I take hold body......but not English games oh
Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by baralatie(m): 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
authority2006:

Pray as much as you want but don't take a night bus pass through Lokoja to Abuja.

This is my kind of man, not the one who will be busy asking for blood of ***** to protect him
With all of the CIA,FBI,NSA,f22 raptor, and all the security intelligence na ordinary jet human being for 9 11 to finish twin tower!

Pray o!
Jesus Christ taught you "pray that you are not lead into temptation and Baba God deliver you from evil"

Pray ooo!
Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by Passionate888: 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Jeffrey Dampier

He was sleeping with his wife's youngest sister, she was underage when he started

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by TheOnlyUyai(f): 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
razible5384:
my instinct tells me ur a good football analyst/punter,abeg u fit drop me 2 shaw odds this weekend make I take hold body......but not English games oh

I will quote you tomorrow.
Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by Chibuezem(m): 2:51am On Nov 18, 2021
samuel051:
ode mumu,read to understand,d blacks in d post were mostly killed by fellow blacks..zombie quoter fhuk outta here.
kiss kissfoolish black... Inferiority complex worship white over black your mumu never do
Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by razible5384(m): 5:31am On Nov 18, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

I will quote you tomorrow.
ok
Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by madridguy(m): 6:10am On Nov 18, 2021
Lottery money shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by Iamfisherman1(m): 7:19am On Nov 18, 2021
MAKE THIS MY 10.5 M BOOM FIRST I DON GET SENSE

1 Like

Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by samuel051: 8:24am On Nov 18, 2021
Chibuezem:
kiss kissfoolish black... Inferiority complex worship white over black your mumu never do
idiot monkey,brain leakage, black are cursed including u and me and ur family..get used to it..Buffon mensurating mongoose halfwit.
Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by Chibuezem(m): 8:28am On Nov 18, 2021
samuel051:
idiot monkey,brain leakage, black are cursed including u and me and ur family..get used to it..Buffon mensurating mongoose halfwit.
you are cursed not me am blessed by the Word family to manifest his will

1 Like

Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by TheSourcerer: 8:29am On Nov 18, 2021
Passionate888:

He was sleeping with his wife's youngest sister, she was underage when he started
still doesn't justify him been killed .

1 Like

Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by TheSourcerer: 8:30am On Nov 18, 2021
vivaciousvivi:

indeed it is , hope you have yourself a fab fab morning
Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by Passionate888: 8:30am On Nov 18, 2021
TheSourcerer:
still doesn't justify him been killed .
Yeah
Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by TheSourcerer: 8:32am On Nov 18, 2021
vivaciousvivi:

opened my eyes too tbh

1 Like

Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by TheSourcerer: 8:34am On Nov 18, 2021
ademijuwonlo:

He was sleeping with his young Sister-in-law and it was she and her boyfriend that did him in.
They had been sleeping together long before he won the lottery , it was greed of the sister that did him in. It really has nothing to do with their relationship
Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by TheSourcerer: 8:38am On Nov 18, 2021
authority2006:

Mehn, wetin son of a man wan do with dis?
grin

1 Like

Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by samuel051: 8:38am On Nov 18, 2021
Chibuezem:
you are cursed not me am blessed by the Word family to manifest his will
as far u are still black,u are cursed end of story.. jealous set of people who can't see someone grow without twitching eye lid, someone can't move from poverty to riches without them gossiping source of his wealth,if u or any member of ur family has any point in time discussed about someone's progress,guy u re cursed..ode niyen,ndi Mkpuru miri desktop charger head.
Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by TheSourcerer: 8:45am On Nov 18, 2021
lessonotes:
Money is a spirit (Mammon) if you didn't work for it, you wouldn't be able to manage it.
good point , not the spirt part though , 'easy comes easy goes' .
Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by cayorday89(m): 9:10am On Nov 18, 2021
georgeakins:

Can you imagine the little amounts being won in Nigeria. What can N650,000 or N68,000 do? No wonder most of the people I see in betting shops look haggard,

Playing betting in Nigeria is a waste of time,
Going with your analogy, and what the thread is all about, there is no difference at all, even those winning millions are not any better and besides Nigeria have no documentation of those who won it big.
Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by TheSourcerer: 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
cayorday89:

Going with your analogy, and what the thread is all about, there is no difference at all, even those winning millions are not any better and besides Nigeria have no documentation of those who won it big.
hmm this is worth thinking about .
Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by TheSourcerer: 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
sylve11:

See wetin we dey talk?

Evil people everywhere. sad cool
sad
Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2021
TheSourcerer:
indeed it is , hope you have yourself a fab fab morning
Thank you bro.
Apologies for the late response

1 Like

Re: Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically by ademijuwonlo(f): 12:06am On Dec 06, 2021
TheSourcerer:

They had been sleeping together long before he won the lottery , it was greed of the sister that did him in. It really has nothing to do with their relationship
She was an underage when he started sleeping with her and that is statutory rape.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Manchester United Fans Celebrate After They Won Against Cardiff / Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) / Africa's First Human And Solar Powered Football Pitch In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.