Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,965 members, 7,952,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:58 AM

Heavenly Wars: Get Your FREE Copy Today. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Heavenly Wars: Get Your FREE Copy Today. (202 Views)

Nigeria Fighting Serious Wars, Fresh Wars Not Needed – Adeboye / Heavenly Wars / Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heavenly Wars: Get Your FREE Copy Today. by Tomcorp(m): 1:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
This book is an in-depth analysis of what I call “The Beginning of the Beginning,” It provides you with my perspectives and philosophies pertaining to the ever evolving nature of the Spiritual War of good versus evil. Through various and nefarious means the forces of evil have successfully altered Man’s priorities through lies and deceit. Only through adherence to the word of God can we ultimately be delivered to the path of righteousness.

If you would like to know the full details about the 3-days war Christ fought when He died and descended into Hell to collect the keys of death and hades from satan. This is the book you must read. Download your FREE copy today, read and be blessed.

https://www.kobo.com/ww/en/ebook/heavenly-wars-1

(1) (Reply)

The Grace Of Jesus Christ Crucified Is Sufficient For Each Human Being / "I Recently Defected From The US Branch" - A Conversation With Daniel Graves / PHOTOS: Sinach, Onyeka Onwenu, Todd Dulaney Thrill Fans At Lagos Christmas Conc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.